Returning.

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*No One's POV*

3 months has passed since the incident with the new girl. She tried tog et close with Ailee, but it never worked. Jay is still M.I.A. No one knows what happened to him. 2NE1 still barely comes to school. They're too caught up into business. GD and Ailee worked it out, Miss A and Ailee's umma came back, BlockB is protecting Ailee and Boom, Sopheany and Taeyang are still together, TOP and Enna on the other hand... They're still together, but now it looks like he's being serious now. The unexpected is going to happen. 

*ROSIEY'S POV* 

Finally, I got to leave this hell hole I had to call home for 4 months. I wonder if I'm able to go to school since I finished in Vietnam.. 7 hours until I get off this plane. 

-7 hours later- 

Yes! Korea! I could finally see my friends and Seunghyun oppa! Oh look umma and Missie(Rosiey's sister)! 

"Bahoang! Come here! I miss my little big sister!" Missie said. 

"I miss your short self too!" I hugged Missie.

'My turn!" I miss you soo much! You got taller and skinnier and beautiful! What happened when you was at Vietnam?" Umma said. 

"Mom, ma, Can't breathe. Too tight." 

"You're in Korea. Speak Korean. Don't mix English and laos together too! So disrespectful." Great I just came back and I get yelled at by the lady who sent me away. 

"Oh you're still going to school. It didn't finish yet." She informed me. 

"Wait, how'd you come back here?" Missie asked. 

"By plane ." 

"How'd you afford it?" She rephrased. 

"Well, I busted my sever since I got there. Dad didn't even help me so that didn't help. I worked asked, and performed for money basically. I lived in my own little place, but stepmom paid for that, but not food.. So it took me awhile to save up for the plane ticket."

"At least she got you a place and paid for the bills. Unlike daddy." Missie said. 

"Can we go, I want to sleep. I'm sill a little jetlegged from the flight and I have school in the morning." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter