The past..

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-ROSIEY'S POV- 

I should've told them sooner. I hope they understood the situation I'm in. 

" Ever since I was a baby, my life was pretty rough. I had to have surgery on my brain when I was 18 months and couldn't see my family for 6 months. When I did come back, my father ran away to Vietnam, leaving my family financially unstable. My mom had to work harder for 2 years. He finally came back, but he had a "surprise".. He had another kid with the same lady who had his eldest son. Arguments happened all the time. It was a daily routine for me. Then one day, it got serious. My dad stabbed my mom and knocked me out of my bed. The cops came because my sister called them. He was in jail for 6 months, but my mom took him in AGAIN. They had my brother a year later. My eldest sister filed a report on him which wasn't even true. So he was in jail AGAIN for a year. Arguments was still a daily basis for me. One day, my parents was physically fighting.. My sister and I stopped it even if we did get hit during it. That was the day my parents had a divorce. A year later he got married and had a baby a year after that. After all of that, I couldn't accept the fact that my dad did all of this. I may sound selfish, but look at it from my perspective. My feelings towards him are unknown. I dislike him so much. The fact that he still wants to be apart of my life is the worst. He has 5 kids! Two from my mom, Two from this lady in Vietnam and one from this other lady! My mom is using this against me right now. She knows how much I don't want to be near him and the fact that'll be living with him for sure." 

I fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter