The truth comes out. (Part 2)

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Enna, the love of my life is heartbroken because of you. My life might be over because of you. I've been put up with your bull. I've been fulfilling your needs. I even stopped talking to Rosiey to pay attention to you! Now stop talking to me because my friends don't even like me!" TOP said. 

-----

*ROSIEY'S POV* 

I ran, pass the kids coming out of the classrooms. Avoided the stares of confusion. I just had to be in one of my hiding places.

He was cheating on me. No matter what he says, he was cheating on me. I had a feeling. I shouldn't have came back. I wouldn't feel this way. Well I wouldn't have to find out like this. Is this what you feel when you're heartbroken? I should've never took his word. He wasn't gonna wait for me. I knew it. I shouldn't have gotten myself into this mess. I shouldn't have talked to them. I'll just hide in the schools basement.

There's this one part of the basement that is cool. Its far back. It's about a five minute walk from the stairs. It leads to another staircase. It's worth it. I'll just stay here until school's over. 

*AILEE'S POV* 

This girl is so lucky we're still in school. Ugh, i don't care if I'm suppose to be in class, I just want to find Rosiey.

"Ailee, slow down. We'll find her sooner than later." Oppa said. 

"How can I slow down? I need to find her. She's gonna go through so much now." 

"Okay. Lets start from the basement. Its really big. She must've hid there when she was bullied." Oppa explained.

"Arraso." 

"I'm really worried for her. She got caught up with us. This is what happens when she leaves." I said. 

"The basement's that way. Its really big. Start from the back because I never really went back there." Oppa said. 

"Okay." 

It was quiet for the whole way. Somethings up with him..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter