School.

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-AILEE'S POV- 

Ugh. He hit me harder than I expected. I remember fighting in America. This group of guys tried to I don't know? Kidnap me? me? It was 4 against 1. I didn't like it, but I didn't want to leave my father. I had to beat them up, but I came back home to bruises, cuts, and blood. I probably broke a rib, but I was fine. Dang, this is a lot of blood. 

"Miss? Can I go to the nurse?" 

"Go ahead, come back quickly." 

I seen Rose. She looked worried. I gave her a smile to assure her I was fine. Once I left I seen the two guys who were in my classes for the first 3 periods. 

"DESK PARTNER! HEY! CONGRATS! YOU HAVE MORE ENEMIES!" Chunji yelled. 

"YAH! People are trying to learn." The other guy yelled. 

"Mianhe!" He shouted again. 

They came closer to me. 

"Hey, what happened to your lip? Did he hit you that hard?" Chunji asked.

"That's what I thought too. It's just bleeding too much.. That's why I walked here until you interrupted my train of thoughts." 

"Oh well uh I feel awkward. my name is L.Joe." L.Joe said. 

"I'm Ailee." 

"I know. Your sisters are out friends and they talk about how cool you are. As in pretty, rich, and fighting skills." L.Joe said. He's so cute. 

"Miss A? You guys are close with hem? I'm sooo surprised." 

"Yeah, we're from Teen Top!" Chunji shouted. 

"The second strongest gang in Seoul." L.Joe added. 

"Wait, if you're the second, what about the other gangs?" 

"Miss A is second. Sistar and BlockB is third and the first are 2NE1 and Big Bang." 

"Why haven't I seen Big Bang and 2NE1?" 

"They hardly come to school. The teachers are afraid of them so they pass them." L.Joe said. 

"Two guys from Big Bang are in our first three periods." Chunji said. 

"Oh, well I must go to the nurse. My sleeve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter