Moving in.

It's complicated. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ailee, can you move in with us now? I know BlockB wont do anything to you anymore, but where your apartment is located, it isn't safe. I mean, can you think about it?" 


Jiyoung oppa wants me to move into Big Bang's place. I think I should to be honest. I do love oppa and I know we will, hopefully, keep our promise and get married. Rosiey should move in too! She did get kicked out of her house and TOP will be more than happy. I guess we should. Boom will like it too. He wouldn't have to be around girls all the time and will learn how to fight professionally. I'll still keep the apartment since its really nice. Am I really saying this? I'll talk to Rosiey. Now where's my phone?
Found it. 

"Pick up, pick up." I kept mumbling. 

Oh, unnie. Whassup?" Rosiey said. 

"Haha. Hey Rosiey. Are you at the hospital?" 

"Hmmm. Neh. I'm here with Seunghyun opppa. He wants me to---" I'm guessing he took the phone. 

"Ailee, can you talk Rosiey into moving in with me? I don't want her to live by herself." 

"Oh funny because I was planning on moving in and wanted her to move in to. Since she got kicked out and all." 

"Okay I'll tell her. Boom is moving in too?" He asked. 

"Of course! I'm not gonna leave him in the streets."

"Oppppaaa. Give me my phone!" I heard Rosiey shout.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter