T.D.G. Bad Boy Part III Chapter 1

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

Chapter 1

        Choi Seunghyun exited his car and walked to the elevator to get to his penthouse in Seoul. He just got back from London with the Big Bang. It was almost midnight. You were a guest in his room so he didn't bother to turn on the lights of the penthouse because he didn't want to wake you up. TOP was on a foul mood so he went towards the bar of his penthouse to have a light drink.

        It has been already four years since your husband, Choi Seungpyo, died. Choi Seungpyo was TOP's dongsaeng, he owned a small company. That company should've been inherited by TOP but TOP wanted to pursue his singing career, so his dongsaeng inherited it. Since his dongsaeng died of course whether he liked it or not the company would be passed down to him. So TOP wanted you to sign a deal that would extend the terms of his late dongsaeng's will, a deal that would allow you to continue controlling your stock holdings in his dongsaeng's company.

        Ever since you got married to Choi Seungpyo, you and TOP stopped having communications with each other. Until 5 days ago you sent an e-mail to TOP's personal account. Your message was some how mysterious:

I want to propose a private deal oppa...

A deal that could satisfy us both...

Privately and Face to face oppa...

Just the two of us....

        TOP's curiosity had gone ballistic. He had been willing to promise you anything to get you back on the table but you avoided to discuss specific details. Because of that e-mail TOP was provoked a seemingly endless hard-on, he even considered a surrogate once he gets back in Korea. Except he worried that move would tick you off and derail discussions permanently.

        But all those worries faded during the flight. Before he went back to Korea and decided to meet you at his penthouse TOP needed to chill out and think things. TOP drank his wine as he looked outside his penthouse then rubbed his thick eyebrows as if he was having a headache. 

                                                                             

Balancing the company and my singing career has never been this hard....

After Seungpyo-ah's death the company almost went bankrupt but at least I did a great job saving it....

Building and bringing the company up from bottom while we were doing our tours was very hard...

I'm so happy that I'll be able to focus on my singing career...For now....

The guilt that I carried...when Seungpyo died ....

It faded during the court battles that had erupted over my dongsaeng's estate...

Seungpyo had mimicked our ah buhji in all the wrong ways...

Including...

Keeping a different woman in every port and unsuspected wife at home...

If I was in a more generous mood... I'd feel sorry for you-ah...

I should've have told her you are marrying the wrong guy...

Poor you-ah....

Ever since Seungpyo died she was all over the tabloids and the internet...

Stories were fabricated just so her image could be destroyed... and also...

In order for our rival companies to bring ours down....

Though hyung-nim protected me from the seeing my name on the tabloids...

Seeing the private details about you-ah...

It just makes me so ing angry!!!

Oh... I remember....

There was a report that you-ah had a cyber-stalker right?

If I remember it correctly she was being harassed for weeks....

Tsch! This just ticks me off!

I guess coming here tonight, in a dangerous mood, had been a mistake.

Maybe changing clothes, going to the gym and taking a cold shower might help.

Yeah... I bet it would help....

        TOP headed to the master suite but outside he just stood there. He already opened the door halfway, but he stopped when he smelled the scent of cologne. 

Wait... is you-ah in my room?

O God! What if she's ?....

Shibal! What the hell am I thinking? 

Here I go again.... Oh boy....

Shhh! Such Bad ! Down Boy!

But recalling her message....

Face to face and privately....

Well it couldn't get more private than this...

I guess it's time for us to had it out and get this clear once and for all....

        TOP pushed the door open and stepped inside. A gentleman would knock, but the was the last thing TOP felt at that moment. Besides, it was his room right? So he had to right to come and go as he pleased. The perfume got stronger as he stepped inside and all wrong. It was too strong and it hurt his nose. TOP paused, senses alert.

"Yah! Seunghyun-ah!... Missed me?" A woman's voiced hissed out the corner of the dark room.

        TOP recognized the voice of the woman and knew why her voice sounded like that. It was Shin Ga-yun, TOP dated her casually but broke off their affair completely 5 months ago. Their break-up wasn't amicable since they were both control freaks.

What the hell is Ga-yun doing here???

And where in the world is you-ah?

Shibal!

        TOP located Shin Ga-yun first before he opened the lights of the room. TOP looked at the messy bed and ask himself if you slept on it.

"How did you get in here Ga-yun-ah?" TOP's voice was very calm.

Ga-yun looked stunning as she stood up the chair. "The security recognized me..."

"My bad... Maybe I should've asked What the hell exactly are you here for huh? Because I am in no mood to talk." TOP was annoyed.

"Wow... That's a relief.... Talking.... never was our strong point I give you that. So how 'bout let's just move on to making up?"

"There's nothing between us Ga-yun."

"Seunghyun-ah don't say that!" Ga-yun lowered her voice. "I know why you're mad Seunghyun-ah.... Mianhae... You're right maybe I shouldn't have talked to that pabo reporter."

It took a while before TOP could figure what Ga-yun meant. Then he remembered the interview she had granted to one of the celebrity rags. "Hah... Ga-yun-ah... That's old news. Just give it a rest."

"How can I? That reporter was such a pabo! He twisted everything I said, including about us being engaged. Obviously he read quite a bit into the fact that I was defending you."

"I can defend myself"

"Well, I couldn't just stand there while he pushed that you, the devilish drop-dead-gorgeous-bad-boy had no heart." As Ga-yun talked about that reported TOP remembered that YG suspended him because Ga-yun told that guy a few details after he broke-up with her. Ga-yun stood very close to TOP then moved to his hands and crotch and tightened. "Bogo shipeo Seunghyun-ah and also this thing. We can start over you know? It can be like it was before... No strings attached.... Just... ."

The reported wrote that about him before YG suspended him. He said it was TOP's motto: No strings attached... Just.... Suddenly TOP felt disgusted with it and with himself. Then he move free from her grasp. "It's over Ga-yun! You need to leave or..."

"Or what Seunghyun-ah? Do you prefer Seungpyo's as your guest?"

TOP looked back at Ga-yun as he headed to the door. "What do you mean?"

"Come on Seunghyun-ah! Look at me! I came here tonight to ask for your forgiveness and what do I find? That girl- lying on your bed waiting for you to her!"

"I doubt that's what..."

Ga-yun pouted angrily as she cut in. "Don't you defend that in front of me! The note she left for you was very clear. It was very clear what she intended on that Seunghyun-ah!"

TOP went furious. "Yah! Where's the note Ga-yun?"

"Gone! Same as her!"

"You should leave on your own Ga-yun or I'll have security to drag you all the way down to the lobby."

"So this is how you want to play Seunghyun? Arasso! I'll give you more time to come to your senses! Just don't make me wait too long Seunghyun... or I promise you... You'll regret it!" Ga-yun laughed coldly.

"Yah! Ga-yun... You know very well that I'm the wrong person to threaten and to mess with. So stay the out of my life! Pull another like this and I'll have you ing arrested!"

"Seunghyun-ah... We both know that you don't really mean that... Annyeong!" Ga-yun went out the room as TOP watched her out  to make sure she was really out of the penthouse.

TOP called the security. "Ne yeoboseyo? Shin Ga-yun is on her way down. Whoever let her up here made a HUGE MISTAKE. I hope this never happens again coz' if it does someone will be looking for a new job. Arasso?"

The security guy stammered. "Jwesonghamnida Seunghyun-ssi... We'll make sure that it doesn't happen again.... Jwesonghamnida... Chincha! Jwesonghamnida..."

"Good!" TOP sighed angrily. "And also about you-ah ... She was here this morning right? I need to know when she left and how."

"I'll look into it right this moment Seunghyun-ssi."

"Great komao..." TOP hanged up then walked around the suite.

How much of what Ga-yun said was true?....

The idea of you-ah lying on my bed just drives me and my nuts...nuts!

Also that note.... Clearly something transpired between her and Ga-yun right?

Why else would you-ah left?

She had been invited as guest while that Ga-yun was a party crasher...

This is very suspicious.... This was the 5th time in 2 weeks that we run into each other....

Meeting her in London... maybe a coincidence...But this??

How the hell did she know that I would be coming back here in Seoul tonight?

Suddenly the phone in his room rang. "Seunghyun-ssi... yeh... uhmm... The limo picked you-ssi an hour ago." the guys spoke. "They took her to Muchangpo in Boryeon-si,Chungcheongnam-do?"

        TOP recognized the address immediately as the guy read it. It was a beach house that you inherited from your late grandparents. TOP should have known you'd go there.

"Ahh... Seunghyun-ssi... Is there anything else that you would be needing or is there anything else I could do for you?"

"Yes. Jebal... Have my car ready at the front. I'll be right down."

        TOP thought about calling you first but knowing that you had a run-in with Ga-yun he assumed that you'd be avoiding his calls. Things hadn't been all wine and roses with the both of you lately. TOP never should have let things get to this point between you and him. TOP grabbed his coat then headed to the elevator but he before leaving he saw a red note left on the floor near the trash so he grabbed it.

Had you-ah really left a note?

Is this it?... The note that Ga-yun talked about?

The one that she said you-ah made clear what she intended?

        TOP unfolded the paper neatly and gently then he quickly recognized your beautiful writing. The note said...

Here's my price to extend our arrangement oppa....

One night.... Like it used to be....

No string attached... Just ....

Deal???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                      

Instead of wasting my time looking for that stupid paper... I decided to continue this without it....

I'll survive without it anyway... After all they were all just ideas...

After I celebrated my bday last Jan.30... I feel like I can easily come up with the ideas! 

Inspired I guess??? hahahha XDD

 

This might seem boring at first but please don't give up on me just yet... 

 

I'll be updating as soon as I can... So Fighting!!! 

 

 

*le me running towards T.O.P

Oppa~~~~~~~ 

 

 

Arrghhh!!!!!! Are you ing kidding me?? *melts* He's so damn handsome!!!!!

Mianhae my dear readers if I'm fangirling here....