Chapter 4

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

Chapter 4

        The man looked over the photographs he had spread across the mote bed. He picked up his favorite, taken probably a few days ago. Doll Face. He had been following you for a week now and while doing so he had managed to digitally capture your ungaurded moments. That's when he had nailed your allure essence. 

        Others may look at you only as a brown haired cheek, pretty face, flashing y eyes and extremely y hot chick but he saw your spirit. Your inner magic. Chicks like you go straight in heaven when they die, it's how angels are made according to him.

        Devils on the other hand were a different story. His hands fisted tightly. He has been furious when the other man had shown up and it scared the hell out of him. TOP had been furiously angry. 

        In the end, however, he had prevailed and he got away. Lived to fight another day. No harm... No foul... for now... But after he finished the job, he he'll figure away to get TOP back.

        He glanced at the clock. If things had gone as planned, he would be still there with you. As planned meant it would have been until the end of the day. Now that he'd showered, calmed down, he wasn't sure he wanted it to end that quickly.

        He'd touched you tonight, felt your heart beat beneath his gloved hand. Your reaction, your fear, you had been better than he had imagined. And he's get to do it all again.

        Of course the cops would be brought in but he wasn't worried. They hadn't caught him the last five times. He was food at what he did, getting rid of nuisance ex-wives and concubines. Worth every sent of his fee too. Though he might have considered you for free. His previous targets were miserable women. He hadn't wanted to do them the things he planned to do with you.

        Picking up the handphone that he had just purchased earlier, he dialed a number.

The person answered on the 3rd ring. "Yeh Yeoboseyo?"

"You screwed up you know? My fee just increased... Double it!"

"Don't pull that on me."

"Well you were suppose to handle that TOP."

"There were complications... Tell me what happened."

He summarized the incidents. "Now that TOP ended up looking like a hero."

"So where's you-ah now?"

"With him..."

"Did either of them see you or anything that can be tied to you?"

"No... I accidentally left my kit there but don't worry all my items are untraceable." 

"Then lay low for now... just until I figure something out. She'll probably return to Gangnam but obviously security will be tightened."

"Yah... we both know that's not the problem. Just get that TOP out of the picture and let me handle the rest."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                               

A chapter only for stalker-ssi? ....

 

~Nah it's okay I just thought it would be important to do this...  

 

 

Anyway since this chapter is so short let me make it up for you with this GIFs...~TOP <3

 

~okay I ran out of GIFs... I'll show you more but... Maybe some other time...

 ~And since I received positive comments from maemaeVIP and bethann591... I'm releasing two chapters for them because they gave me hope with this story! So just click next and I hope you'll like the next chapter!!