Chapter 3

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

Chapter 3

        The storm was worst than earlier, it was at least 10x worst. TOP crushed you against his bare chest, doing everything possible to shield you as the harsh winds blew inside the house. TOP's first instinct was to take you away from there but right now you both needed shelter from the weather and aside from that he wanted to check your foot.

        TOP moved slowly and still carried you as you both headed to the kitchen. Shards of glass smashed beneath TOP's shoes as he shouldered his way through the kitchen door wherein your cyberstalker went through. The lightning lightened the interior of the house. TOP never forgot the floor plan even though he hadn't been in the house for a long time now.

You slightly moved from his arms. "Oppa... You know... You can put me down now."

"No"

"Yah Seunghyun oppa... Jebal..."

        TOP tightened his grip. Doing so cut off your arguement and discouraged further conversation and right now, the less he said, the better. The thought of what happened eroded what was left of TOP's fuse not that it had been long to begin with. He drove all the way here in a bad mood, while thinking the scene with Ga-yun and remembering your note. As soon as he arrived, he noticed a car parked  across the street, half hidden. Something about this had pinged his radar. TOP decided to look around and spotted you climbing out of the balcony. It was common sense that something scared you that's why you did that. Then TOP saw a man holding a flashlight inside the house, but the man slipped out and went after you.

Shibal! Damn it! Damn it! What if I hadn't gotten here when he did?

What could've happened to you-ah?

Was that her cyber stalker?

Was it the same guy?

Right now all I want to do is beat the out of that guy!

        In the kitchen, TOP placed you on the counter beside the sink. TOP shoved the curtains away from the large window in order to let the dim light that the lightning was giving inside but it didn't help.

"Do you have a flashlight?" he grunted.

"I have but it's upstairs and I'm not quite sure if it has any batteries."

"Great..." he murmured.

"But there are candles underneath the cabinet beside you oppa. I think."

        The candle were there but there were no matches. TOP got annoyed then started  opening and slamming the drawers there one by one and then he got irritated more when he remembered he had a lighter in his pocket. TOP set the candles next to the sink. Moving back to you, TOP grabbed your foot and angled it towards the light. There was this thick, triangular-shaped piece of glass stuck on your heel.

"Well... How bad does it look oppa?" you asked but you didn't get an answer.

        Instead of giving you an answer, TOP opened the faucet harshly. He was angry... very angry because he didn't caught the geu saeki earlier. The anger flooded through out his body.

! ! !

Because of that ing geu saeki!

you-ah was hurt!

I want to....

You cut in his thoughts as you touched his arms like you were seeking his attention. "Oppa... Jebal... Talk to me...Say something."

He sighed heavily. "This will hurt." TOP removed the glass out then held your foot under the faucet.

        TOP felt your finger digging through the skin of his forearms. He heard you gasp as you inhaled and just as quickly cut off a cry. He looked up to you but you dropped your head. Pulling away you reached for the hand towel beside the sink. TOP was regretting that he hurt you even under the guise of helping. It made him feel like a big brute. Before TOP could even apologize the sound of the thunder echoed inside the kitchen.

TOP carried you back into his arms. " Let me get you someplace safer." TOP carried you upstairs to the living room, he had to pause every step he took to let his eyes adjust then when you both reached the living room TOP gently placed you on the couch. "I'll be right back"

        Retracing his steps to the kitchen, TOP grabbed the candle and then the other hand towel that was left there. By the time TOP returned he found you drawn into the corner of the couch. You had a towel pressed on your foot but your eyes were shut. You looked so exhausted, miserable and so fragile. TOP felt like a jerk for being so insensitive to your anguish. TOP tried to justify his anger, but couldn't. You had been victimized tonight, not him. The table in front of the couch and these two candles above so TOP quickly lit it.

TOP knelt in front of you. "Mianhae you-ah if hurt you." Then he grabbed your ankle very gently. "Will you let me?"

        Ignoring your resistance, he pulled your foot firmly but gently then he peeled back the towel. The wound still bled, though it wasn't as bad before. With the poor light, it was difficult to see how bad the cut was. TOP grabbed the towel that he brought with him, he made a bandage, applied compression then secured it around your ankle.

"We'll wait a moment to see if it stops bleeding then I'll figure out if it needs stitches."

"Mwo? Oppa... You're not a doctor and besides I don't think it's that bad."

"I'll be the one who judges that." TOP reached for your hand, to prevent you from loosing the towel and then TOP found out your fingers were like ice. "Aigoo! You're freezing!"

        TOP looked at you closely then noticed you were really shivering though you tried hard not to show it. TOP touched your arm and felt your skin cold as ice. You were shaking all over probably from the shock as well as the cold. The drenched clothes had to go. TOP grabbed the decorative blanket on the other chair then he sat beside you pulled you onto his lap. Your lack of protest concerned him.

        TOP's shirt still hung on your shoulders, but it had gaped apart, the sheer fabric clinging to your . You weren't wearing any bra that's why TOP saw a hint of delicate colored areolas and on the lower part TOP saw a bit of your .

"Let's get you dry and warm."  He spoke as he quickly removed his wet shirt from you with quick and efficient moves.

        TOP tossed it on the floor the your night gown followed. That seemed to arouse you but before you could even move, TOP draped the blanket around your back then pulled you forward against his chest, holding you in one place with one hand while the other tugged the long, wet strands of your hair free of the blanket.

         You made a strangled protest at the first press of bare skin to bare skin but just as quickly you buried your face against TOP's throat, seeking warmth. You cheeks and nose felt frosty. You shivered violently now. TOP tucked the edges of the blanket in, making soothing noises as he ensured every inch not pressed against his chest was snugly covered. Even after being drenched in the rain, TOP could still smell the scent of your shampoo and the feel of your pearled s digging into his chest made his body react. 

Shibal! Calm yourself down and remember this isn't about !

Yeah right...

When it comes to you-ah that's always been where my mind went.

O damn it! Even after she had been married to Seungpyo...

Staying away from her was my only choice.

And being here now... in this house.... it triggered a lot of old memories and regrets....

I met you-ah a long time ago...

We made love right in this room... She had been a but not for long...

        A loud and scary thunder was heard which made you flinch so TOP squeezed you closer to him. TOP's arms suddenly tightened possessively around your shoulders as he was remembering. 

you-ah and her friends took over the house while her grandparents went away.

That summer had been picture perfect... We were very happy and we both made a promise.

But I got busy with my career and traveled a lot  that I lost time for her.

Before you-ah's graduation.... her grandparents died...

And then that's when Seungpyo decided to in...

Shibal! Who am I kidding? 

No matter how many time I'd replayed why and how...The bottom line was the same.

I was a bingu back then to let her go....

Shibal... If Ga-yun just hadn't showed up at the penthouse, you-ah could've stayed.

And none of this would've ever happened.

        For how long you both have sat there, you both didn't know. The storm seemed to calm down and the wind finally settled down and all was quiet again. You tried to sit up but TOP countered your movement like he was purposely tipping you back against him, not ready for the intimacy of the moment to pass.

"you-ah... Start at the beginning and tell me what happened here?" He said.

"Oppa... Something woke me up. Well the power was out so I got up. That's when I realized someone was in the house, he was coming up the stairs. I was so scared so I simply climbed out the balcony."

"Have you set the alarm before going to bed?"

"Of course but... it didn't work."

"I'll have the system check thoroughly but look... I know you've had some incidents recently with e-mail,"

"Wait... How did you know about that oppa?"

"We've had some corporate problems so I hired an outside firm to assess risks and vulnerability."

You sounded offended. "Oh so I was considered a risk?"

"you-ah don't take it the wrong way. They looked at all key personnel and shareholders. Routine stuff including police report and public records. I know about the stalker. Do you think these incidents are connected?"

You nodded. " I recognized something he said tonight, something he'd written in one of his messages."

"What kind of messages does he actually send?"

"You're so pretty I want to eat you... I'm thinking of you so on and so forth... those kind of stuff.." 

Wah! Chincha! I'm really going to kill that ing geu saeki!!

TOP tried to speak calmly. "When did this start?"

"I don't know maybe a month ago?" You rubbed your shoulder.

"Then why did you wait so long to go to the police?"

"Well I honestly thought someone just wanted to pull a prank on me so I didn't bother until..." You paused.

"Until what you-ah? You might as well tell me everything."

"Until he sent a photograph of me where ever I go... His last message was he wanted to sleep with me and obviously he knows my house at Gangnam so I thought I would be safe here."

"Who knew that you were planning to come here?"

"No one oppa... I didn't tell anyone. It was like a last minute decision and it was late when I left the penthouse." You looked into TOP's eyes. "So oppa how did you know where I went?"

"The limo service... It was very surprising that it was just that easy to procure information."

"But how did you know I needed help?"

"I didn't. To put it bluntly, I came here because I was pissed off that you left Seoul. I wasn't happy seeing Ga-yun there tonight. I didn't even invite her."

"I shouldn't have..."

TOP cut in. "I found your note you-ah..."

        Silence.... Pulling the blanket completely around you, you broke skin contact and tried to squirm sideways off his lap but TOP stubbornly held you in place.

"Well this is very awkward..." You finally spoke. "My behavior at the penthouse was totally inappropriate oppa... I didn't realize that you and Ga-yun-ssi were engaged."

"Mwo? Aish! Shibal! We're not! What happened between us was over months ago. Unfortunately Ga-yun was talking to a reporter. You obviously know what has been printed on the tabloid. You quoted it on your note."

        TOP hadn't liked having the infamous motto thrown in his face especially by you. So TOP concentrated on the first two words one night. When you and him had been lovers, your time together had been too short. You both probably had a lot of times that summer. Privacy had conspired against you both, the fate. One night wouldn't begin to make up for all the years of regret.

        TOP grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him. Even in the difussed light, your expression was easy to read. The entire topic distressed you, the incident with Ga-yun was too recent.

TOP pushed ahead, refusing to let you withdraw. "The bottom line is this... I accept your proposal with one condition... I want a week. Seven days not just one... Deal?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                      

How about another GIF of T.O.P....

Surely you can't resist right?? >X"DD Tahahha....

 

 

 

 

 

~Why aren't you guys leaving comment? *pout* Is the story already boring you? 

 

 

 

~mianhae... I'm just not used with this silent treatment... Normally when I update a new chapter there's always a comment or comments appearing at the end of the day... ... Right now I'm starting to think maybe you guys find this boring.

If you do please do comment below... "THIS " and I promise I'll stop this chapter.

Make this story a two chaptered story...  <<~

 

 

 

But I hope and pray  that it doesn't get to that... 

 

 

 

Guess I'll be seeing you soon? Hopefully