T.D.G. Bad Boy Part II Chapter 1

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

Chapter 1

        He grabbed your upper arms, pulled you hard and fast against him, his clasped was very tight that it hurt. You struggled to escape, pushed at his chest as fear was coming out from your chest. You wanted to shout at him and order him to let go of you but the words won't come out of your mouth.

        Kim Yoonshik slid his hands around your neck and rested his thumbs against the insanely throbbing pulse against your throat. He smiled down at you and his eyes were scary like it was threatening you silently. When you tried to pull away from him again and pull away from his clasp.

"Don't more baby... I like it this way.... I like you exactly where you are..." He tightened the grip on your neck that make you gasp for air then he lifted his thumb placed it under your chin to force you to meet his eyes. "Let's make things straight... You mess with me and you'll pay the price got it?"

"Got it." you choked out.

"Here's what you're going to do. We meet at the bank when the doors open then you'll give me everything from your safety deposit box. From there you go directly to the main office, hand your resignation, leave the building, and..." he kissed you, a harsh, punishing, wet and open mouthed. "and you keep this delicious mouth of your shut! You behave yourself, do as your told and this never happened. You don't..." He tightened his grip until you could feel that there was limited stock of oxygen you could breath.

        When you grabbed his hands, his grip tightened... more and more.... his mouth twisted and the face he was wearing was full of horrible purpose.

This Geu Saeki! He is enjoying himself! This lying, theiving and traitorous geu saeki! 

        Those were the words that came out of your mind. Immediately, he harshly pushed you backward into the corner. You stumbled on your knees but didn't fall as you choked and gasped for air. When you finally caught your breath you wiped the slime of him from your mouth and then spoke.

"You're pig, Yoonshik oppa! And dangerously sure of yourself!"

        Kim Yoonshik picked up his jacket, shrugged into it, and walked to were you stood. He grabbed your chin, pinned you against the wall and ground his body against yours. His very masculine and handsome face, inches away from you, was furious. "I'm quite sure of two things. You want to keep this made-for- body of yours in one piece and I don't intend to let you destroy me! And I'm not the only one with something at stake here." he hissed then let you go. "I'm the gentle one. You might want to think about it."

        He walked to the door, looked back, and gave a look from your feet to your . "It's been fun you-ah. If I have any regret... I guess that would be that I didn't get a chance to you before you got between my money and me..." the he left.

        You quickly ran to the door and locked it behind him then leaned against it. You wanted to believe that it was all a crazy bad dream, rubbed your tender upper arms which still hurt as you calm yourself down. You know you are no innocent. You dated a lot of men and made more than your share by mistakes, but Kim Yoonshik was far worst than anyone and the first one to touch you in anger. You didn't want it to happen again.

        He said there were others which made you more scared than ever. If there were, you had no idea who they were or worst how DANGEROUS they were. You knew about Kim Yoonshik, he was a embezzler, and you had paper to prove it. You sat on the chair as you drank water as you tried to think of a plan. You had been a fool and naive to confront Kim Yoonshik about the files and expect him to put the money back.

Shibal! you-ah! You're a pabo for doing that!

And dating him? That was really pabo of you!

Once again you let your wishful thinking and a man's soft words to consume you!

Ah! Chincha Pabo yah!

        You slapped yourself as you were regretting those stupid mistakes. You were a brainy, capable, and one of the 20 years old lady who managed family businesses successfully. But when it comes to men you acted like a 15-year-old girl looking for love. Disgusted by your own moronicness, you stood up and forced yourself to focus back to the problem.

      Maybe you were a pabo but you weren't much of a chicken and you were not going to allow Kim Yoonshik get away stealing from the businesses. Much as you itched turning the geu saeki to the police, you just couldn't. You were going to wait his hyung, his ah buhji which is your stepfather and his stepmother which is your umma since they are the only one you can trust. But they were out of town for a week maybe? Which meant you needed time...

        Which meant in another view that you were running out of time. You knew you needed a safe place to run and hide tonight. You were relieved that Kim Yoonshik believed your story that the files were in your safety deposit box, it gave you time. You panicked when you saw it was already past midnight. You sat next to the phone, you hesitated on making a call but you didn't have much of a choice. 

As you dialed the number you closed your eyes and prayed. "Jebal... let Seungri answer not anyone else..."

He picked up on the fifth ring. "Yeoboseyo?" he yawned.

"Oh! Seungri oppa... it's you-ah... I need to talk to you..." your voice was wobbly. "No... let me rephrase that... I need your help oppa. Can you please meet me?"

        You asked Seungri to meet you at the 24/7 cafe near the Big Bang's dorm. When you reached the cafe you were glad that there were only a few costumers scattered around the place. You saw Seungri at the corner away from the windows, obviously he chose to sit there so he could not attract any attention. You walked towards him, gave him a quick smiled and sat down. Seungri looked exhausted but he still look so handsome... he was good looking way back in highschool but now he was more good looking than the last time you saw him.

"Oppa mianhae for calling you late this hour..." you casted an apologetic glance at him.

Seungri handed you the steaming coffee. "Nah... It's okay. I'm so glad to hear from you."

"So... oppa. Does your hyungs know you are here?"

"Do they have to know my whereabouts and that you're here? With me?" He sipped on his coffee as he grinned,gorgeously. "So are you finally planning to seduce me you-ah after all these years?"

You gave a quick chuckle. "Aniyo oppa... I'm planning to do what I've done to many time in the past..." you paused. "Mianhae oppa but I'm here to take advantage of your friendship again.

"Aww Damn!" He smiled.

"You had your chance..."

"I didn't! You were 2 years younger than me and you only stick around with me because you had this crush on my chingu, Jaehwa."

You smiled, but it wouldn't hold. "Funny.... I don't even remember Jaehwa's whole name but I never forgotten yours." You had use Seungri to get to Jaehwa and even knowing you'd come a long way from being that vain, selfish teenager didn't help. You still regretted the hurt you cause Seungri, You raised your eyes. "You're a better friend than I deserve oppa." you stopped, looked away from him then took a sip of your coffee.

"So what's the deal you-ah? Are you in some kind of a trouble?" Seungri studied you and his expression became serious.

"Oppa... I need a place to stay and I don't want you to ask me why." You decided to keep your mouth shut so Seungri will not be involved with this.

"Come live with me... Just for a while."

"Mwo?" your eyes widened.

"You know at the dorm or at my house?"

"Whoa! Oppa are you mad? Me, you and Big Bang or Me, you and your family? That's a crazy idea oppa and can you imagine the damage that might happen to your image if I do that?"

"Okay... let me guess. This is something to do with the guy you are seeing?" His eyes narrowed like it was trying hard not to be furious. "Yah you-ah did he hurt you?"

You bit your lower lip then looked away. Then stood up. "This is mistake... I shouldn't have called you."

Seungri quickly reached for your hand across the table. "I can't help you if you don't try to level with me." He gently pulled you down and you sat down then he released his hand. "I should've told you that guys like that Yoonshik are no good."

"But why didn't you?"

"Do you think you would've listened to me?"

He gave a deep exhale. "Good point... I guess not."

"So spill the beans and tell me what's up with all this?"

"I can't oppa! Not yet..." you paused. "Not until I fix this problem myself."

"So this is not just a man trouble?"

"Aniyo oppa... Chincha! I really wish it was only that since I'm an expert to that arena." You inhaled as you closed your eyes. "This is more than that..." You opened them and met Seungri's eyes. "And because I don't know who is involved, telling you or anyone else about it at this stage would be dange... I mean irresponsible. What I really need is to get out of Seoul and I really need to go tonight."

He stared at you for a long time then finally he nodded. "Okay I'll stop asking you questions... I guess if you really need to go out of town maybe you can follow TOP. He's out of town right now. I'll call him and tell him you're coming."

You were shocked. "Mwo? Oppa Where exactly is that?"

"He is in a middle of nowhere, somewhere in Canada. But I know the place, it could take you hours on plane and maybe 2 hours on boat to get there and at least 30 minutes to get to the cabin. I don't know exactly what he is up to there but he only told us he wants to check out the place."

"What's Seunghyun oppa going to think about this?" You asked. And you remember TOP always looked at you with sneer of distaste. "Hmm... He might not like the interruption."

"Don't worry about TOP...hyeonggg..." Seungri looked at you as he added the hyung word. "He can use the distraction. He might be busy there so he'll probably ignore you the whole time you're there. But he won't let you down." He swallowed the last of his coffee. "I'll tell him and I he'll be waiting. I think he'll be there for a couple of weeks maybe?"

You still hesitated. "Are you sure that he won't get mad or something? I mean he's there for vacation right?"

"Aish! Don't worry about it he'll understand it. And if ever he gets mad... He'll only get mad at me...  and I'll just deal with it. Besides if someone starts looking for you, they'll make are connection." Seungri shooked his head. "No you being with TOP is the best choice."

        Seungri was right because almost all the women and men in YG knew about your special friendship with Seungri. I would be easy for Kim Yoonshik to find about it. "Okay oppa... If it is okay with Seunghyun-ssi, it's okay with me. But tell him I promise to stay out of his way."

       If TOP decides to ignore you, it was fine with you. It was better for you to be ignored than suffer those dark piercing eyes of his which portrayed his obvious dislike of you.

"you-ah... The first ferry leaves at 4 am in the morning." Seungri spoke.

"I'll make it oppa."

"I'll go back to your house with you and wait while you pack." Seungri offered his hand as he stood up.

You took it and you were on your feet you hugged him. "I don't know what I'd do without you oppa. Chincha! I really don't."

"You're my chingu you-ah.... You won't ever have to."

        After you got back to your place with Seungri, you immediately packed then Seungri escorted you to the airport. Before going inside Seungri gave you the map and the directions of the cabin.

"You're sure Seunghyun oppa said me coming there was okay with him?" Such dumb question, because you weren't sure Seungri wouldn't take no for an answer no matter what TOP said. Like it or not, you were about to spend a week with an unwilling man.

"He said he's glad you were coming and he's loooking forward to seeing you again."

You chuckled the punched him. "Liar!"

"Just go... Seunghyun will come around." he hugged you then you hugged him back.

"I'll have to take your word for that." you released your embrace.

Seungri flicked your nose. "Call me and let me know you made it. arasso?"

"Yeah yeah arasso... annyeong oppa!" you wave Seungri goodbye and then went inside.

        Honestly you didn't care whether TOP wanted you there or not, your only concern was to get the hell out of your place and get your away from Yoonshik as long as possible. Your voice mail was full of Yoonshik's scary threats for you to be careful and not to do anything moronic. You knew he'd be furious and suspicious to why you weren't at your place and you hadn't return his calls. You intended to be gone before he decided to arrive in person. You shivered at that thought when you remembered his hand on your throat. 

       Your heart pounded as you remembered the scene back at your place but you felt relieved by the time you finally sat inside the plane. You took a peak outside the window but couldn't see through it since there was a heavy rain gushing against the window. You leaned against your seat and closed your eyes and tried to get some rest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        Seated 3 rows away from you a man wearing a hood staring at you. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

"Yeh yeoboseyo... Yoonshik-ssi this is Park Chul-Moo. I'm here on the plane with you. What do you want me to do now?"

"I knew she was lying! That Pabo! That Pabo lying !"

"Yah Yoonshik-ssi I'm not interested with your woman problems just the job. So what do you want me to do now?"

"Follow her, Chul-Moo. AND DON'T LET HER OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!"

"It'll cost you."

"I'll cost me a hell lot of more if she decides to do what I think she might! So stay on her !"

"Yah! I'm not going to follow her all the way across the world Yoonshik-ssi! I'll get broke if I do that!"

"If you want me to pay every damn expense you had then you'll do what exactly I say! So call me when you two pabos landed."

        By time Yoonshik ended the call, Chul-Moo cursed violently but silently at it then placed his headphones on. He swore again by the time the airplane took off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                      

So sorry if I only did an update today... Damn I was sick for a week and still is 

It seriously but when I saw my readers comments it somehow gave me the strength to write this chapter...

Though it's not much I hope that you guys would still be interested in Part 2... 

 

If ever I don't get a chance to update soon... If you want you can check out my other fics.... Maybe keep yourselves busy while I'm recovering? Kekeke  Check Out Being Married to TOP just like that and Soaring Passion. That is if you want to check it out. Just click on the link and it will take you there.

 

Being married to TOP just like that link ~> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/276230/being-married-to-top-just-like-that-bigbang-choiseunghyun-romance-top-you-fanfiction-tabi

Soaring Passion ~> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/333029/soaring-passion-bigbang-choiseunghyun-romance-top-you-fanfiction-tabi

*sighs* Hoping to get more subbies, upvotes and more comments in the future! 

That's the happiness of all authors! 

I always wildly scream and smile crazily whenever I get those.....

Just so you know I feel bad for Seungri in this part.... He seems like a sweet guy here who is stuck in friendzone....

 

Anyway this note is taking too long.... I'll see you soon then. Annyeong for now!