Chapter 7

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

Chapter 7

        You adjusted your eyes as you both entered the bar, you were grateful that Baek Hosook had insisted on accompanying you, it was nice of her to do that. She was really really nice to you that you couldn't help yourself to not trust her. All the guys in the bar were staring at you both, if you were alone it would have made you uncomfortable but with Baek Hosook's presence you couldn't understand it but it made you feel safe. 

You two sat down at the bar and the bartender asked you in Japanese. "So what can I get you two lovely ladies tonight?"

"I'll take one white russian..." you sniffed then looked at Baek Hosook.

"A Brandy Alexander please..." she spoke.

"One White russian and a brandy alexander coming right up!" the bartender spoke brightly then turned his back.

"This probably might not be my business but what exactly were you doing at that kind of island." Baek Hosook asked.

You smiled. "My brother actually owns a place there and..." you paused and looked down.

"Oh... it's okay... don't worry I'm not forcing you to share it to me. If you really don't feel like talking about it, it's really okay." she smiled.

You were about to speak when the bartender approached you two. "Okay here you go..."

"You know I actually have a car parked near here, if you want I can take you to the airport or maybe a hotel?" she suggested.

You replied. "O my gosh... you are really so nice but I think you have already have done enough for me."

"No it's really okay... I'm not really that nice it's just..."

Before Baek Hosook can finish her sentence a man cut in. "What the are you doing in a place like this?"

You turned around. "Seunghyun oppa...wait!" you shouted when he suddenly carried you out of that bar.

"How did you find me?" your voice rose.

"Jiyong and I ran quickly after we saw you riding with some stranger." he grabbed his phone and texted someone. "You really got me... I mean us worried you know. I got lucky some of Ji's fan who knew about you spotted you coming here."

"Don't worry I am fine... I can take care of myself! Besides I'm not alone... I'm with a friend."

"O really? Yah! Don't be ridiculous!"

        Damn!  What TOP really wanted to say was stuck in his throat. He wanted to talk to you somewhere private so he could say what he really wanted to say somehow in order to make you understand.

"Wow! You're friends with T.O.P?" Shin Soyun acted like a fan. "Mianhae for barging in but I might be the friend you-ah mentioned..."

"I'm not his friend... we just happen to know each other..." you spoke.

"Yah! What are you talking about... Anyway we need to talk to you... I need to say something to you before Ji gets here." TOP pleaded.

"Mwo? My oppa is also here?"

"Of course he's your oppa! I just happen to find you first, he looked for you somewhere over there."

"What do we need to talk about anyway? We said it all... There's no need for the talk. Let's stick to the original plan." you told him.

"Original plan?"

You exhaled quickly. "Oppa... We had a deal that once this is over, it's over?"

He barked. "That wasn't the deal... That was the starting point."

"And now I'm officially ending it!"

TOP opened his mouth when suddenly GD started running towards you. "Yah! you-ah!"

"Damn it! Jiyong oppa is here!" you whispered. "Hosook-ah, where is your car?"

"It's G-dragon..." she uttered while thinking GD wasn't part of the plan. "It's parked at the parking lot  just near behind this bar." then she told you the color of the van.

"I'll just go ahead of you okay?" you told Baek Hosook then you look at TOP. "Don't you and Jiyong oppa dare follow me or I will scream on top of my lungs and make a scene."

        You hurriedly ran at the parking lot behind the bar not waiting for GD to come near you. TOP froze there like an idiot feeling dejected.

       

        Shin Soyun rolled up the sleeve of her jacket revealing-what the hell? At first glance it looked like a a bracelet but then TOP realized it was scars that was carved into her skin. It sent chills over TOP's body then she rolled the sleeves down.

"I can see why it's so hard to let go Seung-hyun-ssi....She seems like a special woman to you." Shin Soyun gave TOP a fake smile and TOP gave her a glare like he was saying it was none of her business. "Have a nice evening then." She left before GD even reached the door of the bar.

"Yah! Why the hell didn't you stop her!" GD was furious as he was panting. 

"I wanted to but she said if we dare follow her she'll scream and make a scene... She doesn't want us anywhere near her."

"Ugh! I can understand why she doesn't want to see you but you  just let her go? What the is wrong with you!" GD grabbed TOP's collar then pushed him making TOP lose his balance and hit the floor. "So where did she go?" GD shouted.

        TOP didn't heard GD's question he stared blankly at the floor as he was thinking about you. TOP felt that everything was so fake about that woman compared to you, you were so intensely special, so natural, sincere, direct and just real. He had never been with a woman like you, a woman who made him feel so alive. The realization shocked him, and a wave of cold accompanied it. A foreboding of loss, a neck-prickling shudder of fear suddenly came to TOP. TOP remembered the girl's scars and remembered seeing a small symbol near her wrist...

Damn what was it?... Think Seunghyun think! It looked so familiar... I think I remember seeing it tattooed on....

"On Jee Kwangho's neck!" TOP's eyes widened in fear and quickly stood up. "! ! JI come with me right now!"

"Why should I?" GD barked. 

"Just come with damn it! you-ah is in danger!" TOP quickly grabbed GD's wrist.

GD shove TOP's hand and ran after TOP. "MWO? Wae? What happened?"

"No time to explain just come with me!" TOP nervously shouted.

"Andwae! If something happens to you-ah..."

"Ji! Nothing's going to happen to you-ah as long as we get there in time!"

 

 

        You reached the parking lot and it was deserted, the only cars that were there were the large truck and Baek Hosoon's van. You stood at the van's door, few seconds later Baek Hosoon quickly followed you and opened the door.

"Whoa... This is full of electronic equipment and tool... what are those for?" you asked as she handed you some tissues.

"Well... it's my boyfriends work... he actually owns this I kinda borrowed it from him."

"So what is your boyfriends work?" you asked.

She smiled brightly. "I think you knew him..."

"Chincha?"

"He's a criminal....as they say..." she smiled.

You looked at her and took it as a joke, so you chuckled. "You're kidding right? That's a good one though."

"His name is Kwangho..." she paused "Jee-Kwang-Ho...."

You smiled faded and you swallowed really hard. "Okay... That's not funny anymore Hosook-ah..." you took steps backward.

She chuckled. "Oh... Mianhae if I scared you but I want you to know that my name isn't Baek Hosook it's actually Shin Soyun. And yes I am telling you the truth. So goodnight to you love..."

        You were about to run when suddenly she grabbed your hands and the next thing you realize you were lying on the floor. She faced you towards you, kissed your cheek and smiled at you then you everything went black.

 

 

 

        TOP and GD looked for you at the parking lot and saw you lying on the floor unconscious which made them hysterical. GD was the first one to grab your body and carried you. TOP walked ahead from GD then suddenly he heard a loud thud. Bam! GD and you were lying on the floor while Shin Soyun who hid behind the truck smiled at TOP holding a metal stick.

"What the do you want?" TOP grabbed his gun from his back and pointed at Shin Soyun.

She looked at TOP and acted all scared. "O my! You have a gun..." she laughed. "What's a celebrity bad boy like you need a gun for? And the big question is do you know how to shoot? Aren't you afraid of killing someone?"

"Yes! I'm not afraid to kill people like you who wants to hurt my love ones... I bought this gun in case things like this happen and since that bastard Jee Kwangho showed up in my life!" he shouted.

"Don't you dare call my Jee Kwangho a bastard!" she barked angrily.

"I see... so you are Jee Kwangho's ..." he smiled scarily. "If you want revenge on me leave Jiyong and his dongsaeng alone."

She quickly stared at GD's body and yours then back at TOP. "I can't because it seems like these two are important to you... too important... I was about to kill your umma but Jee Kwangho saved that 's life when he told me not to kill her."

"You were the one..."

"Yes! I was the one who went to your house and met your precious umma..." she played with the metal stick then poked your body.

"Don't you touch her!" he yelled.

"Oh don't worry she's not hurt... yet." she laughed then started charging at TOP.

        TOP shot Shin Soyun but only hit her shoulder, she grunted in pain then slapped the gun out of TOP's hand with her metal stick. A few moments later they were both on the ground punching in each other. Blood on there faces were all over them. The gun was just located near them, they were both reaching for the gun. TOP punched and pushed Soyun away from him, stood up and ran towards the gun but Soyun grabbed his foot making him trip on the ground the Soyun grabbed the gun and pointed it on TOP's chest who was lying on the ground.

"Go ahead shoot already!" TOP dared Soyun.

TOP grunted when Soyun stepped on his chest then laughed. "I won't kill you... YET... I'll kill you right after I torture those two over there right in front of your eyes. So relax for now and get some rest first you PIG!" Soyun hit TOP's head really hard with the gun which made him fall into darkness.

        TOP was woken up by a girl's really loud scream and a man's voice begging to stop. TOP recognized the voices then suddenly someone was slapping him and splashed him a cold water. He woke up tied on a chair next to GD who was crying in some kind of an abandoned warehouse, he saw Soyun standing infront of him holding a bucket and the he focused on what GD was looking at. TOP's eyes widened when he saw you tied on the table sobbing and bruised.

"Finally you're awake just in time to watch me to my fun with you-ah!" she smiled then headed towards the table.

"You ! Let my dongsaeng go!" GD shouted as he sobbed.

"Let her go!" TOP also yelled.

"Shush! You two or I'll make her suffer more." She went up the table and sat on your stomach then caressed you hair. "Don't worry this will be quick."

You spit on her face. " you!"

"Oooh Fiesty !" she smiled then slapped you. "I would be nicer if you didn't do that."

        Your heart thudded really fast when Shin Soyun grabbed the scalpel. You screamed really loud as she lightly carved something on the skin of your arm. You could hear TOP and GD pleading her to stop as she continued to cut you. It was very painful, you could see blood gushing out of your skin. Damn it hurt like hell. She started removing your dress and then she leaned over you.

"If you'll behave I will not cut your beautiful body yet and instead I'll start with your handsome oppa first." 

"Yah! Do it to me instead let go of my dongsaeng!" GD cried.

"Andwae! Don't touch my oppa! Don't you dare!" you screamed and cried angrily. "Finish this already!"

"ANDWAE!" GD shouted.

She sighed and went down the table. "I would be glad to save GD, save the best for last right? I am fan of his but unfortunately if I do that Seunghyun here won't be there to see it." she stared at Seunghyun. "Aren't you happy that I'm saving you for last? You have a lot of time to think about your life... And regret that if you didn't just meddled with my Kwangho's case these two wouldn't have to suffer. GD's actually not in my plan, it's so unfortunate that he has to die in my own hands."

"You ! Once I get out of this chair I'll make you pay for what you have done." TOP warned.

She laughed evilly. "You won't! I'll make sure of that! Now... back to what I was doing." she grabbed the scalpel again and started with you again.

        TOP saw GD crying and turning away as Soyun was cutting you. TOP couldn't take any of these anymore so he started trying to remove his hands from being tied. It was painful but it took him minutes until he could remove his right hand free. His heart stop when he couldn't hear you anymore and saw you motionless on the table. Your blood was dripping from the table, Soyun stopped and dropped the scalpel to checked your pulse. GD's eyes were really puffy, his jaw dropped and the look on GD's eyes looked like he concluded you were... DEAD.

"Oh my..." Soyun dropped your wrist. "She's not yet dead but... I'm guessing she will died in a few short minutes."

TOP screamed. "ANDWAE! You're lying! You ing !"

"Wae? What's the point of lying?" she stared at TOP then at GD. "So how about getting started with you handsome?"

        GD was motionless like he was willing to die already, TOP knew that he should move already or else he would lose you and also lose GD. TOP didn't want to believe that you were dead so TOP thought that if he could just get out of the chair he could be able to save you and GD. Shin Soyun started to untie GD, who was still motionless, but left his hands tied and pulled him to the other chair which looked like a torture chair. 

Soyun tied GD on the chair again and started to remove his shirt. "Looks like G-dragon-ssi here is prepared to die... Hello? GD-ssi are you there?" she waved her hand on GD's face.

GD spoke lazily as tears fell out of his cheeks. "Just kill me already..."

"Aww oppa... you're no fun...." She pouted. "I should've just started with you than you're precious dongsaeng."

" you !" TOP suddenly appeared behind her and hit her with the chair hardcore then when she was lying on the ground unconscious, he untied GD and slapped his face. "Yah! Jiyong-ah! Come on pull yourself together you is still alive don't believe her!" then TOP left him to check on you.

GD followed TOP behind and cried as he saw you full of blood and unconscious. "you-ah mianhae..." then he grabbed you.

TOP sighed in relief and he tried not to cry. "She's still alive Ji... but we have to call an ambulance fast...." TOP searched Soyun pocket and found a handphone then started dialling.

GD caressed your face and cried. "Mianhae... mianhae... Don't you die on me you-ah... Hold on... hold on..." he whispered.

        After the he made the call suddenly Soyun started to regain concious then charged at TOP holding the scalpel against his neck. TOP managed to push Soyun away from him, he got a light cut on the chest but he was able to grab the scalpel from her. TOP pushed Soyun against the wall then pointed the scalpel on her neck.

"Were you Jee Kwangho's partner?" his voice hard and tight.

"Isn't it already obvious? I don't expect a geu saeki like you to understand. You see I was his ultimate work of art!" her voice was wobbly then she pulled her shirt up. Her body was also covered with scars just like her arm was. It was scary , it was full of disgusting welts and scars. 

"He hurt you too? Were you his first victim? How long ago did he take you?" he asked.

" you! My Kwangho didn't hurt me! He loved me and he saved me" she shouted. "He was transforming me like I was about to transform you-ah!"

"You're a psychopath!" he barked. "You weren't transforming her! You were killing her!"

        She punched TOP's face then started to run towards your body but TOP swiftly grabbed her wrist, spin, turned and dislocated it. Shin Soyun screamed in pain, in an instant her arm was broken and dislocated so TOP took the chance to knock her out. Shin Soyun fell to the ground unconscious again after that TOP tied her.

        TOP was happy that he trusted his instinct, it was right that something was bad was really coming. That Jee Kwangho had left someone to carry his evil deeds and his revenge. The case was finally solve that Jee Kwangho did have a sick accomplice all along, they missed it and you had to pay the price for that stupid mistake of not knowing. He exhaustedly walked towards you and GD. He could hear the sound of the police coming to the warehouse. GD was still holding your body as they waited for the med tech to do their thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                         

Aww... We're almost close to the end of Part 1... *sighs* 

But No...  It's not the end yet... We still have The Drop Dead Gorgeous Part 2 and Part 3 coming soon!

~ munkya! Lylac811's comments! hahaha XD I sure love talking to her....

Anyway stay tuned for the next chapter I'll try to wrap it up nicely! 

I'll see you soon my readers! Let oppa do a little dance for you hahhaha