Chapter 6

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

Chapter 6

        After an hour you finished doing shopping then Daesung quickly accompanied you to the airport under TOP's orders. Before you could go inside the airport Daesung talked to you inside the car..

"Okay... Ah... you-ah. Seunghyun hyeong called me earlier while you were doing your shopping." Daesung spoke.

"What did Seunghyun oppa said?"

"You do know already that you are going to ride a private plane right?"

"Yeh oppa..."

"Okay... I don't know actually how to explain this but I'm just going to explain it to you like Seunghyun hyung explained to me since I don't know the place... I mean we have been there for our concert but where you are exactly going... I have no idea of that place." Daesung's face was confused.

"Okay oppa." You smiled.

"Well according to hyung... I think the plane will just have a stop over at Manila... which we held our concert."

"Wait you mean we are going to the Philippines?"

"Yes you are." Daesung smiled. "Hyung told me that he hired someone to take you in a little tour there. Wah! Chincha! You're so lucky! We didn't had a chance to go stroll at that place! I envy you! There was this mall... huge mall in front of the arena were in we held our concert but I didn't get a chance to enter it..." 

"You mean the mall of Asia?"

Aish! If Seunghyun oppa could have told us sooner I would've bought my clothes there!

The clothes there are more cheaper and I have a lot of choices there...

And I could've saved more time...

Wait don't tell me...

I am eager to see Seunghyun oppa again?

"Oh! I think that's the name! It was really huge!" Daesung chuckled. "I don't know if they are going to take you there but you really have to tell me what's it like inside if ever you get a chance to stroll there."

You smiled. "Of course oppa! I'll even bring you a souveneir."

"Kekeke... It's obvious this is no business matter." Daesung teased. "We're all okay with this...trust me no paparazzi will know about this and besides we  think you both deserve this... And don't worry your secret is safe with us."

"Yah! Oppa what do you mean by that?" your eyes widened in shock.

"You still love hyung right?"

"I..."

Daesung put words in your mouth as he mimicked your voice. "Still love Seunghyun oppa! Chincha Daesung oppa... I promise I'll make him happy there." Daesung chuckled and placed his hand on your shoulder. "I know... you-ah! After all you both deserve to be happy."

"Oppa... If you are thinking we are back together... You're wrong..." You grinned and blushed. "And could you please stop putting words in my mouth..." You paused then felt sad as you continued. "This thing is all just because of a deal..."

"Deal? What deal?" Daesung asked in bewilderment.

You stared at him for a few seconds then turned your back on him as you tried to open the door. " Nothing... I didn't say anything... Anyway I'll be going now... Don't want to be late after all..."

"Wait a minute!" Daesung grabbed your wrist then closed the door. "I'm not yet finished... I forgot to mention that after your stop over in Manila you'll be flying to Caticlan airport??  Something like that then you'll be riding a boat then you'll be heading to a private villa... in Boracay? What's up with the names?"

        A riff of excitement played up your spine. Boracay was a small island in the Philippines, the beaches there have received awards from numerous travel publications and agencies. TOP's family owned a private villa there but nobody knows about that except family. You only saw in the pictures how beautiful that island and there villa was but Seungpyo never brought you once there saying it was off limits.

      Before leaving the car Daesung put on some disguise then carried your luggage inside. Though Daesung never stopped teasing you, you still both said your annyeongs happily. By exactly 11 am the plane left, you ate your lunch on the plane. Around 2 pm the plane landed on Manila, two guys approached you on the plane. The other one spoke to you and told you they were the ones TOP hired to take you on a tour so you followed them.

        Since TOP told them to just give you a quick detour and just take you to the nearest tourist attraction near the airport, the tour guys did as they were told. It was really hot in the Philippines but the places that the guys took you were very beautiful. Though one hour was short you still had fun but it could've been better if you were with TOP. After that you remembered what you and Daesung talked about in the car.

"Uhmm... excuse me but do I still have time to go to the Mall of Asia." You asked the tour guide in the front seat beside the driver.

"But of course you-ssi ... Do you want me to take you there?" He asked politely.

"Yes...Jebal... Komapsumnida..." you smiled. "I just wanted to do a little shopping and bring a souvenir for a chingu."

"Your wish is my command you-ssi..." He asked the driver to head at the mall of Asia. The guy was very nice, but you somehow felt awkward with him. "By the way you-ssi I just wanted to ask you do you know any Filipino words or do you know how to speak some?"

You smiled. "I know basics and some sentences since I am a fan of 2ne1 Park Sandara... I studied a little." 

He smiled. "Me too... I find her really cute."

"I know... Really adore her.... So how about you do you know any?" you asked.

"Sadly no..."

"Oh? Chincha? Then how did you become a tour guide here?"

"I'm not actually a tour guide here but I know the places... This guy here." He patted the chauffeur's shoulder. "He's half-Filipino half-Korean... I've been working with him for a long time now... And since he knows the language I just let him do the talking."

Okay?... Kekeke He didn't really answered my question...

Surely oppa wouldn't hire him if he wasn't a tour guide here right?

But...Never mind... 

It's none of my business anyway...

"Oh I see..." you grinned embarrassedly. "Aigoo... This very rude of me but I was too shy to ask again earlier... I didn't actually got your name..."

He chuckled. "That's okay... It was my fault for talking too fast on the plane... I'm Lim Kwan by the way and this is Bae Duck-young."

"It's nice meeting you both..." You bowed to them as they did the same.

"Oh here we are... you-ssi... It will take us at least the whole day if we took you on a tour inside so we'll just take you to the best places in there." Duck-young spoke.

        You were about to talk but your jaw just dropped after seeing the mall up close. It was very big... you didn't expected it to be that huge. You were mezmerised with the mall's beauty. You couldn't wait to step inside it.

Wah! DAEBAK!!!

Now I know why Daesung oppa felt bad for not being to step inside it...

This is really huge!!!!

Duck-young-ssi is right it will certainly take you the whole day to see and stroll inside it.

 

When finally you came to your senses. "Oh Duck-young-ssi please do... Too bad we only have limited time inside it since I still have to do shopping."

        Duck-young and Lim Kwan took you to a lot of beautiful places inside it in a hurry since you still have to shop and a you had a plane to catch. You 3 should be back at the airport before 4:45, so you only shopped for  what you needed. You only bought 3 pieces of swimwear there since you thought that the swimwear that you packed was so yesterday, you bought foods and you of course didn't forgot to bring souvenirs for Seunghyun, Daesung, Taeyang and the others. 

Lim Kwan realized there was still time. "you-ah do you want to ride the Mall of Asia eye?" he asked.

"The what Lim Kwan-ssi?"

"The Mall Of Asia eye... the Ferris wheel... the one we saw earlier." Lim Kwan said. "After all it was also Choi Seunghyu-ssi's order to make sure that you'll enjoy this."

"Chincha? He ordered you guys that?" You smiled as your cheeks turned pink.

"Yes he did... So do you want to?"

"How thoughtful of him...Of course! Who could resist right?" you said happily, touched again by TOP's words.

"Well then let's go..." Duck-Young said.

        You three walked a long way but it was worth it, you even got a chance to see the Ice rink inside the mall and did a lot of window shopping while walking. You felt kind of weird walking with them because they don't act like they were tour guides, to you they acted more like your bodyguards. But maybe it was just your imagination so you ignored that feeling.

        When you reached outside and were in front of the Ferris wheel, you just felt very very happy. It's been a long time since you felt that happy. After Seungpyo's death the only thing you felt was being depressed and being miserable so you were thankful for TOP though he wasn't there he still knew how to make your day.

        It was such an amazing experience but sadly you needed to leave. When you got back to the plane, you were exshauted. You wanted to take a quick nap but your imagination worked overtime during the flight.

Aigoo... Chincha....

Am I really ready for this?

My original proposal had been only for one night...

I am confident enough to handle it.... but...

But seven nights alone with Seunghyun oppa?

Wah! I have got to be insane!

        An hour later you landed at Caticlan airport, then there was this tricycle just outside the airport which you needed to ride to get to the boats. It took you at least 5-10 minutes to get to the boat. And when you reached the dock, a private speed boat which was obviously owned by the Choi family was waiting for you there. When you were safely on the speed boat Lim Kwan and Duck-Young bid you farewell.

        It only took less than 20 minutes to reach TOP's villa. The sun was beautifully setting and the sight of TOP caught your breath. Though TOP dressed casually he still looked so damn gorgeous... and so damn... dangerous.

        TOP helped you get out of the boat, pulling you close and bringing your hand to his mouth. TOP kissed your soft fingertips then held your hand. You felt electricity run all over your body. "How was the trip?"

"It was tiring but at the same time I enjoyed it... so much. Komao oppa." you gave a quick thankful smile.

TOP smiled back. "So how are you?"

"I'm fine oppa."

"How about your foot?"

"It's okay now oppa... Komao..."

"Mianhae for not meeting you at the airport... But I had to discuss with the maids and at the caretaker to stay out of our way." TOP carried your heavy luggages then turned to the boat driver and talked to him in Filipino language. "Manong, Pwede na po kayo umalis. Tawag na lang po ako kapag kailangan namin kayo. Maraming Salamat po. (Ajussi... You can go now. I'll just give you a call if we'll be needing you again. Komapsumnida.)"

"Sige mauna na ako. Ingat na lang kayo dito. (Well then I'll be going... Take care of yourselves.)" Then the boat driver left.

"Wow! I didn't know you know how to speak their language.... and by the way stay out of our way isn't that word too much?"

"Learned from Sandara nuna... and took a little lesson since it's just right for me to learn it because our villa is located in the Philippines... And of course I didn't talk to them that way... I'm not that much of a monster you know?" TOP spoke as you walked side by side to the villa.

"So where are they now?"

"There's a house miles away from us they actually live there. So we won't be seeing them unless we call for them if we need anything. They have been serving our family for a long time now so I basically trust them. " TOP continued. " This part of the island wherein the villa is built is very private so in other words we have the place completely to ourselves. And I want you to know you're safe here."

        TOP's words and sincerity touched you but you reminded yourself to just don't take it the wrong way. When you and TOP reached the villa, you were amazed that it looks so much elegant than in the pictures. You adored the house, every single tiny little thing was perfect!. The view beyond the doors were spectacular, it was obvious that everything inside the villa was expensive. 

        When you got inside the first room that you noticed was the library, you slowly went towards it. The books were well-used and also well-taken care of. You read all the titles of the book that you saw on top of the table.

These books.... these definitely belongs to Seunghyun oppa...

These are the books that he would definitely read...

Hmmm... books about cruising?...

*smiles then chuckles*

I remember cruising with him during that long summer...

We left our friends back out the house...

Oppa... I learned different things about the world that time from him.

He even teased me that we had make such a great team...

But... he had been so wrong...

Suddenly you heard footsteps behind you so you turned. "You found my favorite room... So what do you think of the place?" TOP asked.

"It's so wonderful... oppa." 

He smiled handsomely then suddenly his handphone rang. "Omo! Mianhae you-ah... I need to take this."

You nodded. "Oppa... While you take that I would like to take a shower and change. It's been such a long and tiring day."

TOP opened his phone and answered it quick. "I'll call you back later." Then closed it, TOP escorted you to the stairs. "All your things are already upstairs in the guest room. It's got a private terrace and bath. Let's meet at the patio later." TOP grabbed your hand again and kissed it... again.

        When you reached your room, you shut the door and leaned back against it. You two weren't sharing a room. Your eyes fell on the bed as a lot of questions were going on your mind.

Wait... Am I relieved or disappointed that we aren't sharing room? 

And the million dollar question is...

Where would we do it?

In his room? Mine?

Oppa's bed back at his penthouse was a king sized bed...

And my bed now is a queen size...

Oppa's bed is something suited for ual Olympics.

It's for Pros not amateurs...

Shibal... How I wish I was more experienced...

More ually sophisticated...

I had acquired very little hands-on skill during my marriage.

Seungpyo oppa had expressed disappointment the first night of our honeymoon...

And left me in tears while he went searching out for action.

He blamed me for not being exciting enough to interest him.

Then he intimidated me for kissing Seunghyun oppa before our wedding ceremony.

But what the hell? It wasn't my fault...

Anyway why was Seunghyun oppa drunk that time? He never allows himself to get drunk like that.

I wonder...

Seunghyun oppa had been drunk and stumbled into my room while looking for Seungpyo oppa.

He had taken one look at me and swept me up in his arms...

If Seungpyo oppa didn't walked in...

I wonder where would that kiss had lead us?...

*scoffs*

Nowhere of course.... When Seunghyun oppa sobered up, he never mentioned it.

Possibly forgot about it...

Seungpyo oppa however... He had been a fine one to talk! That jerk...

My marriage had been a mistake in the first place.

I had stayed in it way too long...

Nursing a tattered pride that in the end amounted to nothing.

Pride did go before a fall...

...

        You pushed away your thought for the meantime then checked your luggage to see what you should wear. You caught a glimpse of your short black dress, it wasn't much but you hoped it would catch TOP's attention. You were too tired to rummage your luggages but if you play your cards right, you wouldn't be wearing it for longer. You carried the clothes you were going to wear with you in the large bathroom then you took a shower.

        After taking a shower, you groomed yourself, beautified yourself then curled your hair. You checked yourself in the mirror to see if everything was perfect, you weren't satisfied but it was good. 

        You went back in the bedroom, then you paused. A wrapped golden box was placed on your bed with a rose on top of it and a note propped beside it. TOP must have slipped into your room while you were inside the bathroom. 

        His thoughtfulness made you happy and made you smile. You brought the rose to your face, delighted in its aromatic fragrance. Your heart throbbed at the flower's meaning. A red rose. You picked up the noe and TOP's handwriting was as bold as his words.

you-ah....

In my dreams...

You're not wearing anything more than this....

-Seunghyun

        You looked at the box... It was small. Whatever outfit it held must be skimpy. A y lingerie... Maybe? The idea of TOP selecting a lingerie for you was exciting and nerve-wrecking. Your palms grew moist. You picked up the box, found it heavier than you would've guessed. The wrapping paper and the ribbon hit the floor in shreds. Inside the package was a flat leather case of Harry Winston. Nestled against the case was a magnificent color change sapphire and diamond drop necklace. It was a heavy piece fit like a choker. It was breath-taking. And a Harry Winston jewelry price was no joke.

         Your smile wavered as you reread his note... In my dreams... The meaning was so clear. He had thrown down the gauntlet. A sapphire and diamond gauntlet. You took the case and crossed entered the bathroom which had a full bodied mirror then imagined yourself and only wearing it.

Whoa!! Shibal! Why the heck would Seunghyun oppa give me such expensive necklace...

Holy ! This looks so gorgeous! I could die just staring at it...

But... the question is...

Heck! Could I do it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                          

I kind of showed you one of my favorite malls here in the Philippines... and also one of my favorite beaches here...

Gave you guys a little tour using the fic hope you didn't mind... 

Anyway did you liked this chapter?? Hope so! *fingers crossed* 

 

Since I've been gone for too long and... it is afterall Valentine's day...  I decided to do this chapter as well... To make it up for you guys....

 

 

I rode the Mall of Asia eye with my eyes closed while reaching the top... it's my nth time today...

But still afraid of heights and riding it... *laughes* Poor me...

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh...I wish I could update everyday but my schedule so hectic...

So I guess I'll be updating as soon as I can...

~Happy Valentines' Day and Annyeong for now!!