Chapter 12

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

 

Final Chapter

        TOP’s phone rang exactly after he went out of a jewelry shop. It was Im Kwan.

“Yeh Yeoboseyo? What is it Kwan-ssi?”       

Im Kwan spoke. “Seunghyun-ssi we need to talk.”

        The news that Shin Gayun insidiously came there onto the island confirmed TOP’s suspicion about an internal leak inside the company.

Shibal! What the is going on here?

Only 6 people knew that I was here this week.

My manager, Big Bang and my secretary at the company.

I trust all of them obviously…

“Im Kwan-ssi does you-ah know that Shin Gayun’s there?”

“Yeh Seunghyun-ssi… In fact while talking and interrogating the photographer and the girl… you-ssi left…” Im Kwan said. “She went through the back door and took off with the boat driver before I could even stop her.”

“Shibal!” TOP hurriedly climbed to the yacht. He immediately gave the boat driver a destination. “Im Kwan-ssi I’m on my way to the docks now… I’ll try to catch you-ah there.”

“Seunghyun-ssi the boat was color red and on the side of the boat Boracay’s treasure was imprinted. It just left just minutes ago.” Then Im Kwan went on. “What do you want me to do with Shin Gayun-ssi and the photographer, Seunghyun-ssi? She’s demanding to get her another boat.”

“Put her on the phone and I want you to smash the photographer’s camera and throw it in the pool.”

“Seunghyunie!” Shin Gayun cried out. “I came here to apologize but you-ah said mean thing to me and this man is treating me like I’m some sort of criminal.”

“Yah! Listen to me Gayun! Because I’m not going to repeat myself and I want answers. So how did you know that you and I were here in Boracay? And who told you? Your answer will determine whether I should send another speed boat for you or… The police department’s boat.”

“Seunghyun-ah! I know that’s just empty words… You still love me, you won’t do that.”

TOP scoffed. “Yah! Gayun-ah you’re delusional! What happened between us is over… long ago! And besides what do you know about love? We didn’t even love each other and you know that very well! What we had was just lust nothing more! And if I still love you why the hell am I spending my time with you-ah instead of you… SO answer me… or do you just choose the police department’s boat?”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Oh I would and believe me I will! It seems that you haven’t spoken with your attorney recently. I had a restraining order drawn up, ready to go before the judge. Your counsel had suggested we could work out a more private deal, to save your family and the world from knowing what a troublemaker you are.”

Shin Gayun made a strangled sound. “You don’t frighten me Seunghyun-ah… Plus my family won’t believe you over me.”

TOP tightened his grip on the phone. “Don’t count on it Gayun. Now put Im Kwan back on.” In an instant TOP spoke with Im Kwan. “She’s obviously hiding something… She didn’t even bother protesting her innocence. Call your sources Im Kwan-ssi and see if they can dig up fast on Gayun. Then put some pressure on her and see if you can extract any information.”

“Of course Seunghyun-ssi I’ll do my best.”

“I’m almost near the island’s dock… Call me if you find about anything.”

        TOP ended the conversation and placed his handphone in his pocket. He couldn’t imagine what you must be thinking at this moment. First Gayun shows up again after he promised that the island was safe then Im Kwan comes in the scene.

        Im Kwan was just doing his job probably hadn’t registered since TOP led you to believe that you were both alone. He thought about the documents you had given to him last night.

        TOP just opened the envelope a short time ago while meeting with his lawyer, so they could void the agreement. He had been dumbfounded to find that you had signed over Seungpyo’s shares with a note on it.

Seunghyun oppa…

You’ve always deserved to own the whole company.

Even after the last time I talked with Seungpyo oppa he said so himself.

That was on her note…

!

I should’ve been honest with her from the beginning.

But I’ll correct it all…

As soon as I catch up with her I’m going to tell it to her straight about everything.

 

        The boat driver got you to the mainland in greatest time. You paid in cash and come ashore. The walkways were crowded as you remembered. An arts and crafts show was set up, live music filled the air and people were everywhere.

        You searched for your passport inside your bag but it wasn’t there then you remembered that you placed it on top of the bed while fixing your things; you must’ve left it there. You shrugged then went inside a van.

You spoke in English coz’ it seemed everyone there knows how to speak it. Uhmm… Excuse me but can we leave now Manong (Ajussi)? I’ll rent the whole van.”

“Okay that’s great… Where would you want me to drop you miss?” The driver asked.

“Please just drop me to the nearest hotel. Thanks.” You said as he drove away.

        Right now all you wanted was to be alone, to tend the ache in your heart and to find a place to overcome your wounds in private. You calmed down a bit during the boat ride.

        Shin Gayun’s arrival there with an annoying photographer wasn’t the reason why you left but seeing Im Kwan there was.

The fact that oppa hadn’t told me about Im Kwan said it all. That our time on the island was just all…

 About the deal….

HI I AM PABO!

Shibal! What have I been thinking?

Why did I ever think that this time…

This time it would be different…

I haven’t been able to get a hold of oppa years ago…

And this proves that now…

Still nothing changed…

        You paid the driver then went down the hotel. You entered the hotel and took out your credit card then handed it to the desk clerk.

The guy asked in English. “Do you need assistance with your bags?”

“No… it’s okay… The airline lost my bags.” A small lie that avoided questions.

“Oh…” He nodded sympathetically. “Happened to me once… Anyway we have a complimentary kit just for occasions. Everything you’ll need is there. I’ll have one sent to your room. Enjoy your stay.” He smiled.

        The elevator seemed to take forever to reach the 8th floor. Once inside the room, you left the curtains drawn and stretched out on the bed. Your heart and head ached and your throat felt like there was a huge boulder stuck inside.

Come on! Pull together!

And get over it! Move on already!

You should’ve done that years ago!

So better call Seunghyun oppa now and call it off.

        You sat up then grabbed your phone from your pocket then punched his number. There was a delay before it started ringing.

A knock on the door. You frowned as the voice called out. “Room service.” Then you recalled that the desk clerk told you earlier that he’ll send up the complimentary kit blah blah blah. You quickly hanged up. Waiting to call TOP when you aren’t so upset would be really wise.

“Please wait… I’m coming.” You shouted softly as the knocking repeated. You grabbed money from your wallet and checked on the peephole. The guy had knelt to tie his shoelace next to him on the floor was a paper bag.

        You released the safety chain and flipped the dead bolt lock. “Here you go sir…” You opened the door than held out the tip.

“How about giving me a kiss for a tip?” He spoke in Korean.

“Mwo? Excuse me?... Wait you know how to speak Korean?” You answered him in Korean.

“Of course I do.” The man wore his ski mask before he faced you. “Hello Doll face.”

        You tried to close the door but the man already pushed into the edge. You opened your mouth for a scream but the man punched a heel to the center of your chest knocking you backwards.

        You hit the floor as pain cracking up your spine. You tried to roll to your side to get away but the man fell on top of you.

He spoke. “Easy now my doll face… No need to fight me back.”

“I’ll fight you…if that’s the last thing I’ll do! Get off me!” You screamed as you kicked against his heavier weight and managed to free one arm. You made a fist and hit him as hard as you could on the nose.

        He cursed, swore, furious then hiked his knee up sharply between your legs, catching your pubic bone. You screamed as his fist swung up. Everything slowed. Your life, your regrets flashed before your eyes as the man’s punch exploded solidly against your chin.

       

 

TOP found the boat, but had already missed you. The boat’s driver saw you took a van, making TOP wonder if you had gone to the airport. It would make sense that you wanted to leave and go home.

TOP rented a van then headed to airport since the airport there wasn’t really big chances are good to find you there. His cellphone rang but stopped by the time he withdrew it. It was a missed call from you. Suddenly a call from Im Kwan.

“Yeh yeoboseyo Im Kwan-ssi…”

“Seunghyun-ssi I just went up to return you-ssi’s luggage to her room and found her passport here on the bed… I just thought you should know…”

“That’s great Im Kwan-ssi! Komao!” TOP spoke. “At least she still hasn’t gone home. But where could she be?”

“Have you checked the nearest hotel there Seunghyun-ssi?”

“The what?”

“The nearest hotel there… She might be there you know…”

“Good thinking Im Kwan-ssi! I’m so glad I brought you with us… Do you know the phone number at the hotel?”

“Yes Seunghyun-ssi I have it here I’ll send to you…”

“Okay… Please send it right away. I’ll call you later.” TOP hanged up then spoke to the driver. Manong sandali lang po hinto muna tayo maraming salamat. (Ajussi… Just a moment please stop the car for a while... Komao).”

        As the driver stopped the car, TOP called the number that Im Kwan sent to him and asked for you Choi’s room in English.

“I’m sorry sir but we don’t have any guest registered in that name.”

TOP exhaled in frustration then decided to hang up but stopped. “Wait… wait… Wait… Check under you-ah  (Insert surname)…”

There was silence, then, “Hold on please… I’ll ring the room.”

        Relief that he had located you battled with the irritation that you had left with. The phone rang but you didn’t answer. TOP thought that maybe you were in the shower or went out to eat. He tried your cellphone but it was now turned off.

He spoke with the driver as he showed the name of the hotel written on his handphone. Manong… paki dala nga po ako sa hotel na to. Salamat. (Ajussi… Please bring me to this hotel. Komao).”

As the driver started the car again, TOP called Im Kwan again. “Im Kwan-ssi… I found you-ah…  You were right she is there… I’m on my way to the hotel. How’s it going there?”

“Well… I tried to do a good-guy routine and asked Gayun-ssi who she knows at your company besides you. At first she shut but finally she said that she casually dated this guy Hwang Yushin. I called this Hwang Yushin he works in data processing. As soon as I mentioned Gayun-ssi’s name he cracked. He admitted hacking your secretary’s e-mail and giving Shin Gayun your schedule.”

“Okay… I want that Hwang Yushin arrested.”

“It’s already in the works. He already agreed to cooperate in hopes of a lighter punishment. He says he thinks Gayun-ssi was passing the information to someone else and even thinks that Gayun was selling it to the paparazzi for money.”

What? Come on Gayun doesn’t need money.

For Christ sake Gayun is very rich.

“So have you told Gayun about what that Yushin said?”

“Yes Seunghyun-ssi… I thought she was going to have a fit… but then she calmed down and demanded only to take to her lawyer. She won’t say another word without her lawyer present.”

“Well that’s an odd request… Seeing as she hasn’t been charged yet.” The van stopped in front of the hotel. “Look, I’m at the hotel now. Keep at it. I’ll call you back shortly.”

        TOP stood near the elevator, waiting for the general manager. As was a standard at any trustworthy hotel, guest rooms were not given out. However when the desk clerk dialled your room, you didn’t answer.

        The general manager who recognized TOP seemed willing to give TOP benefit of the doubt. “I’ll check you’s room personally.”

        Just then the desk clerk rushed over and spoke in Filipino language in hushed tones to the manager. TOP heard and understand every word. “May mga nagrereklamo po na may mga sigaw daw po galing sa room 816 po. (We have complaints of screams coming from room 816).” After hearing that TOP quickly runs towards the elevator.

Shibal! If anything happens to you-ah…

Sabihin mo sa security na kitain kami sa 8th floor!  (Have security meet us at the 8th floor!).” The manager said from behind.

        When they arrived, TOP quickly ran down the hall towards your room. TOP pounded on the door and called out your name but there was no response. Then he heard a scream.

“Yah! you-ah!” TOP shouted. “I’m here!”

        The manager had his master key card but was so flustered he searched and dropped it; TOP scooped it up and swiped it then shoved the door. It only opened a few inches before the security chain caught.

“! Umabante ka! (Get back!)” TOP took a step back and kicked the door hard. On the third try the frame splintered and the door swung free.

        TOP rushed in. You were on the far side of the room, your right hand bleeding while you were holding the broken glass to hold off the man who wore a mask. TOP tackled the man from behind.

        They both rolled and crashed on the sofa. The man punched TOP's ribs but TOP countered it, overpowering him with a 5 hard and satisfying punches to the face and jaw.

Two more men came into the room. “Hotel security.” One of the men shouted then the general manager pointed to the man TOP straddled. Hawakan niyo yang gagong yan para sa pulis. (Hold him that geu saeki for the police).”

        TOP waited until the security agents had grabbed hold of your assailant, and then he headed straight to you. You had dropped to the floor and was crying as you talked to the manager. TOP knelt in front of you, wanted to pull you in his arms. A large bruise had risen to your cheek, and cuts on your pretty hands from the broken lamp, making TOP want to go back and stomp the man into the ground.

TOP focused on you. “Tell me where else you’re hurt.”

“It’s just a scrape and a bruise… I’ll be fine oppa.” You touched your cheek and closed your palm. “I think…”

“Hold on.” Ignoring your protest, TOP carried you to this huge comfy chair in the far corner. The general manager came with a doctor then orders someone to fetch you an ice pack.

The doctor checked your hand. “It’s just a scrape my dear… In a few days… it will be fine.” The doctor started treating your wound. After that the general manager handed you an ice pack.

TOP grabbed it. “This might sting.”

“I’m fine… I’ll do that.” You harshly took it from his hands but gently placed it on your cheek. “How did you know I needed help? Wait… I know… You followed me right? What I should’ve known Im Kwan wasn’t your only stoolie.”

you-ah… I know you’re mad but you don’t understand what’s been going on.”

“Yeah! You’re right oppa… Chincha! I really don’t understand all that . And yes obviously I am mad as hell. But at least the guy has been caught. I don’t have to worry who the heck is following me now.” You looked at him, your eyes distant. “Oppa… We both got what we wanted. Now if you’ll excuse me.” You pushed to your feet.

        TOP reached for you but you shoved his hands away. TOP reminded himself that you had the right to be angry. You and him needed to clear up a lot of things especially the things from the past but now wasn’t the time.

“There’s a room across the hall Miss you-ah.” the general manager offered.

“Okay thank you.”  You spoke.

“We’ll talk later you-ah.” TOP promised.

        By the time you have left the room, TOP walked back towards the man who attacked you. The security agents had him sitting on the bed, his hand cuffed behind his back. They had removed his mask and blood dripped from his nose.

Suddenly TOP had a hunch who Gayun was giving information to. “Oi! How much did Gayun paid you to harass you-ah?”

The man gave a cold stare and shook his head. “I’m not talking to anyone except for my lawyer.”

“Tsch… Funny… That’s the same thing she said. Just remember whoever gets arrested first generally cuts a deal and Gayun might beat you to a punch.” TOP glanced at the hotel’s security agent. Paki sigurado lang sa mga pulis na itong lalaking to ay wanted in connection with home invasion and assault sa Korea. Gusto ko makasigurado na itong gagong to ay hindi na makakaalis ng kulungan. (Make sure that the police know this man is wanted in connection with home assault in Korea. I want to make sure that this geu saeki never gets out of jail.”

        The police arrived a short time later. Your assailant refused to identify himself and was promptly hauled off to jail.

        TOP was now in the room down the hall with you, waiting for the police to complete your statement. The hotel’s manager hovered the background, profusely apologetic.

Im Kwan showed up and reported to TOP that Shin Gayun and the reporter were being charged with trespassing. “I told the police other charges would be forthcoming. Shin Gayun was nearly hysterical to learn you-ssi’s assailant has been captured. She’s also insisting that you still care for her and that you won’t press charges no matter what she’s done.”

TOP shook his head. Shin Gayun’s possessiveness had also been a problem back when they were still dating but he had no idea that she would go to extremes. “Im Kwan-ssi… Komao for everything… Please let me know what else you find out.” TOP patted Im Kwan’s shoulder.

        When Im Kwan left, the officer who had been talking with you motioned to TOP. TOP moved up and sat beside you.

The officer both spoke to you in English. “The guy that we just arrested… Has quite a record. He’s also wanted for questioning in the disappearance of at least 6 other women. It appears that he works for hire. Do you have enemies Miss you?”

“Enemies?” You blinked.

“Ah… this would be more of my enemies than hers.” TOP explained what Im Kwan shared about Shin Gayun.

        You both talked for a while with the officer. By the time you were both finally alone it was already dark outside. The general manager told you to stay as long as you like and call room service when you’re ready for the food before leaving.

TOP asked. “Do you want to eat?”

“I’m not really hungry oppa.”

“I understand…It’s been a hellacious day.”

You nodded. “But at least it’s over.”

“Yes the worst is over… however… You and I still need to talk you-ah…”

You rubbed your forehead. “Oppa… If it is about the shares then I’ll just instruct my lawyer to cooperate with you fully with yours.”

“You probably won’t believe this but… I talked to my attorney today intending to pick up transfer documents relinquishing my control over your shares but instead, I found out that you had signed over yours.”

“Oppa those weren’t really mine… It was Seungpyo oppa’s.”

“We can argue that point later.” He took your hands and squeezed them. “The real reason I took you here was to keep you safe you-ah…. While I tried to set a trap for that geu saeki. Gayun’s involvement blindsided me.”

You tried to pulled your hands free, but couldn’t. “Oppa you should’ve told me about Im Kwan.”

“Yes… You’re right I handled it all wrong.” He paused then took a deep breath. “! I have handled this wrong for years… So I want a new deal you-ah…”

You exhaled. “Want another week?”

“Ani… I have a better idea for that…”

“What is it oppa?”

“I should’ve done this a long time ago… But I was too late… you-ah… Start over with me…”

“Mwo oppa?” Your eyes widened.

“I still love you… Mianhae if I avoided you all this years… I just thought if I do that I might forget about you but…” He paused. “I couldn’t… And I don’t want to… Chincha!... I still love you you-ah…  It’s okay if you don’t feel the same but I really can’t hide this anymore.”

“Oppa…” You slapped him really hard. “That’s for making me suffer all those years.” Then smiled and kissed him. “This is for everything else you did well to me.”

TOP smiled brightly. “So is that a yes?”

“Bingu oppa! You’re a womanizer but didn’t get that?”

“Yah… I maybe a womanizer but you’re definitely the one that I ever loved.” TOP kissed you back. “I just wanted to hear it from you.”

You sighed while grinning. “Yes oppa… I also want to start over… And I want you to know that I love you too… And even after being married with Seungpyo oppa you’re still the guy that I ever loved.”

“Wah… That’s music to my ears.” TOP smiled.

“So what’s the deal you had in mind oppa?”

“Remember at the engagement party?”

You looked at him uncertainly. “Yeah… Wae oppa?”

“I wanted to stop you so bad of marrying Seungpyo and stealing you away from him so I hope it’s not too late to ask this but…” TOP knelt in front of you and took out a small box from his pocket and opened it. The diamond ring was crazily gorgeous. “Will you marry me you-ah?”

Tears in your eyes suddenly dropped to your cheeks. You wanted to talk but your stupid mouth won’t speak.

“So what do you say you-ah? Do I see tears of joy and silence for yes?” TOP smiled and asked nervously.

You jumped to him and hugged him making him lie on the floor. “Oppa! What took you so long?” You cried happily. “Of course it’s a YES! A BIG YES! YES! YES! YES! And for the nth time YES!”

TOP laughed and kissed you repeatedly on the forehead and on your lips and then hugged you tightly. “Mianhae you-ah… I was a pabo back then… But this time I sure heck won’t let go of you anymore and I promise you that I’ll love you forever and treasure you forever. I can’t live another day without you… That’s how much I love you you-ah…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆

*:..。o○☆*゚¨゚゚・THE END・*:..。o○☆*゚¨゚゚・

☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆…☆

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                        

uwaaaaa.... It's the end already. *cries*

what am I suppose to do now?

It's our term break.... Maybe I should write more fics?

But I don't know if  I should write about TOP, GD or Jay Park...

I know I'm only interested in writing fics about TOP but I think I'm falling in love with GD again...

Hmm... and why Jay Park? hahha...

Have you seen his m/v Joah? God! that m/v is soo addicting! 

 

 

Anyway... *cries... again* I want to thank EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING THIS FIC UNTIL THE END!

Especially to the people who commented below!!!!

Who are: Yumii_Koko, Bartholomeow,jayzayy, Deydey, JeeHeajung935, KangHeiRyung, jannasaleh, KimMichax123, SoongYeong-a, Lylac811, acrosstheocean, bethann591.... *breathes in*... AhnChungcha386, lolmarian, kathie, choisarang, TOPKpopfan, Jichu, mikoh_lim,  KPOPemma, PinkMonkey, ZELOnegoya16, ChoiSeunghyunVIP, Princess_Rocky14, eagel_tamer, hazel_grace, BommiLuv, AniDarckSugar,WINDSONG, and especially to my dearest kulkk1234 (the girl who writes the craziest comments, funniest and the most flattering comments I have ever read! hehehe) 

 

WHOA! THAT'S QUITE A LOT! HAHAH XD

 

 

 

Anyway  hope you'll support my upcoming fic too! I have ideas and I don't know if it's any good.

 

The plot?

Hmm...Well it's about you again being married forcedly to the guy (which I haven't decided yet) You are an adopted child here and you live in the same roof with the guy. Basically you grew up together... Yes, you do have feelings for him but he constantly rejects you and you'll hate him.... blah... blah... blah. Hahah sorry about that I haven't finished planning yet and you guys know me well ... I'm an author who is bad in summarazing my story.... But moving on... You'll only agree to marry him for the sake of his mother (whom you also treated as your mom) who is really really sick (she's in terminal stage). So the guy does everything in his power to make his mother happy even for the last time and even if it means sacrificing your happiness and freedom. BTW his mother's only wish is that you and the guy will live happily. uhhmm....SOunds interesting? Anyone find this interesting? No? No?... Okay... Not continuing anymore...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A.N: What if I am oppa?

 AN: *gulps* maybe?

AN: Ohhhhh... Kyyaaa... OF COURSE NOT!!! HAHA*kiss*

That's right! GOOD GIRL! I WIN HAHA!

 

 

 

AHAHAHHA going crazy again! Anyway which part did you like most??? heheheh ^^ 

 

Please still UPVOTE! EVERY UPVOTE COUNTS! I need it so I can advertise my stories! Thank you so much guys!!!

 

 

 

Hope I'll still hear from you! Thank you so much for everything! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!

hahaha sorry about the gif! I just find him sooo ADORABLE!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

GOODBYE FOR NOW MY DEAREST you ! Take Care!!!  *kisses*