Chapter 2

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

Chapter 2

        A noise suddenly woke you up. You sat up, your mind still trapped in the foggy span between your dream and wakefulness.Your shallow breathing echoed inside the room. Thunder rumbled outside, low and distant. The sense of panic faded when you realized that the storm woke you up and you were at the beach house.

 

        You cuddled back to your pillow and closed your eyes tightly. Immediately you got back into your dream. TOP... .... his throbbed against your thigh as he moved to plunge up and in.... You groaned as you buried your blushing face against the pillow.

Ugh! Hell! How can I think about him after that crazy scene at the penthouse?

It was a nerve-wrecking to send oppa that e-mail!...

We had been relaying messages through legal mouth-pieces for so long

that it made me not certain that oppa would personally reply.

But he did...

"Name your Price. Anytime...Anywhere"

He replied very fast and it was as provocative as my question....

It gave me courage to do it....

But when I reached oppa's penthouse it somehow faded...

Name your price huh? I already had...

I used oppa's own motto... "No strings attached... Just ..."

I offered him my soul for just one night again in his arms.

Come to think of it... Before I even became Seungpyo's wife....I was Seunghyun oppa's lover....

And I never stopped wondering... What if?

What if we had one more night, could I forget him and move on?

Ugh! Honestly was that all I thought? 

That's all it would take to forget oppa? One night?

Well... it's dumb... but yeah...

Oppa and I seemed perfectly suited... but maybe we hadn't been...

I used the stock agreement as a leverage since oppa avoided being alone with me.

It's the only way I could force him to meet with me privately.

BUT IT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE!

I could never forget Ga-yun-ssi opening the room and shouting

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SLEEPING ON SEUNGHYUN'S BED?

HOW DARE YOU TRY SEDUCING MY FIANCEE?

DO YOU THINK HE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN YOU?

YOU! WHO IS JUST A LEFTOVER OF HIS DONGSAENG?

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK HE WOULD?"

There was only one thing I could do... Leave...

Seunghyun oppa was engaged and it was shocking... really shocking!

How could I have gotten everything wrong?

Yeah the tabloids had linked them both but oppa was always linked with another woman...

But they assured that oppa wasn't seriously involved with anyone.

Argghh... I'm in so much mess...

        You had misread the cues.The extreme measures TOP had taken to resolve the messy court proceedings over Seungpyo's estate had not been done for your benefit. Just when it seemed there would be no end to the scandals that surfaced following Seungpyo's death, TOP had charged in and bought out all the other claimants.You now had to assume he'd mortgaged his own shares in order to settle things prior his marriage to Ga-yun. Which meant his desire to extend their management agreement was simply a mean to safeguard his fiscal position.

        You placed your arm on your forehead while thinking that you will sign TOP's agreement in the morning as is, that would be your apology. Then you'll have your attorneys work up a stock transfer in TOP's favor and that would be your wdding present. You knew TOP deserved to own the company 100%. 

You sighed. "I only agreed to marry Seungpyo because... it was an arrange marriage. Their ah buhji and my hal abeoji were bestfriends and marrying Seungpyo was my hal abeoji's last wishes. And in order for me to start over I have to marry him because my inheritance from my hal abeoji was in their estate, I had no choice. Unfortunately I hadn't realize that our  financial affairs had become so entwined and complicated. Shibal! I hadn't realize a lot of things about my marriage." Your eyes widened as you saw the pin light turned off. The power was out. So you stood up and grabbed your robe.

Loud thunder rumbling outside... The power's out...

G-R-E-A-T!

What else could go wrong tonight?

        *CSSSHHH* Suddenly a sound caught your attention. It was a glass breaking just downstairs. Instinctively you grabbed the phone beside your bed but there was no dial tone so you grabbed your phone but dumb luck! It was low batt. Your thought flew to the scary and creepy e-mails that you had received over the last few weeks. At first you thought it was just stupid pranks from the paparazzi but then you suddenly received photographs of you going out, shopping and leaving your house in Gangnam. The cops labeled the man as a cyber-stalker.

Come on... me having a cyber-stalker? That's just so impossible...

His last message was: I want to watch you dream...

O god! Keumanhae you-ah! 

It's just some sort of prank!

If I gave in and let him scare me he'll win!

See? The house is very quiet... Instead of jumping to conclusions just think.

There's a storm coming right? Maybe the wind blew something into the house.

Everything is fine arrasso?

        You grabbed the knob of your door as you planned to grab something to drink downstairs but suddenly... A sound echoed. You couldn't be mistaken... it was coming closer to the hallway. The sound of the creaking staircase getting louder. You panicked and your heart thudded very fast.

Shibal! Someone is in the house and heading here!

I'm going out! Screw the shoes and clothes I'm going!

        You opened the communicating door that lead to the living room then you stepped out of the balcony. Near the balcony there's this wooden striped roof so not wasting any moment you climbed on it and planned to leave the house. You wanted to call for help but your neighbors weren't there. While escaping a strong wind blew against your robe which exposed your legs. You scrambled getting down of the roof, you were lucky that one chair was placed just beneath it. Simultaneously, the rain started, the drops fat and heavy.

        As you foot touch the ground, you saw a movement  on your rear view. Before you could even react, a hand clamped across your mouth and at the same time a strong arm sneaked around you, beneath your s, snapping your back against a solid male frame.

        You went hysterical, you kicked, struggled but your attacker had the advantage in size and strength. You got more scared when you realized there were two of them, one looking for you inside and one outside. The thought of what they had in mind scared you to death. 

O god! I have to fight! I have to escape! Please someone help me!

What if they decided to me... then murder me!

Noooo! I have to get away from...

"Yah...yah... you-ah calm down...It's me..." 

That voice... that deep voice...

Oppa... I'm not mistaken this is Seunghyun oppa!

I'm so relieved!

Seunghyun oppa!

But what is he doing here?

Your body sagged against TOP as you got teary eyes. "you-ah... I need you to remain silent okay? We're not alone..." TOP whispered against your ear then his gripped tightened. "Nod if you understand and I'll let you go."

        You nodded. Once he released you, you faced him. He had tugged you back into a corner as usual you felt affected by his mere presence. The moon shone against TOP's face. His hair looked messy because of the rain but he still looked so handsome. He looked like a handsome angel who came there to rescue you.

"Kwaenchana? Did he hurt you?" TOP whispered.

"Ani oppa..." you shooked your head.

"Is he still inside?"

You nodded and pointed. "He's upstairs."

TOP looked at you as the thunder continued to rumble. He handed you a key. "Parked outside the gate is my car. Lock yourself in... The cops are on their way."

You grabbed TOP's arm. "Oppa Where are you going?"

TOP cupped your chin. "I don't want that geu saeki to get away."

"Oppaaa~" You pouted and whispered worriedly. "What if he's armed or there's more than one inside?"

"I can handle it..." then TOP stepped back. "Now go... The storm's getting worse by the minute."

        You took a few steps away then turned back. You wanted to tell him to be careful, but he already disappeared. Holding on to the keys tightly you started running towards the driveway, you bowed your head to keep the rain out of your eyes.

        Just as soon as you reached the gate you heard someone shout your name so you slowed down then looked behind. A tall figured man burst out of the dark then ran straight towards you. It was too late when you realized it wasn't TOP. Scared to death you took off. The man was very fast he reached you just in time and then he leaped out in front of you. 

The man was wearing a ski mask then he flashed a gruesome smile. "Not so fast Doll face" His fingers brushed your shoulder.

        You stumbled backwards, unable to look away. Doll face was the nickname that your cyber-stalker used. the guy made another swipe for your arm. You were wobbly then you darted in the opposite direction and focused on getting back to the house. Barely able to see through the rain, you just ran to whatever direction you could then threw him whatever you could to slow him down. You heard him curse as he tripped. You still pushed ahead, increasing the distance between the both of you.

Where's Seunghyun oppa

Is he still inside? Had he been injured?

No... Jebal! Don't let anything bad happen to oppa!

        A lot of thought coming out of your mind that you didn't notice there was a flower pot in the way. You managed to dodged it but your feet was caught in the mud. You tried to get your balance but the momentary delay allowed your attacker to close in. This time he grabbed your robe.

You screamed as he snarled. "I got you now!"

"Noo!!!" Immediately you removed the tie against your waist then the robe slipped off your shoulder. Free, you sprinted towards the house and almost fell on the pool. There was no way you could outrun this guy, you needed to hide.

TOP suddenly went out the house , nearly colliding with you. "yah... you-ah I'm here..."

You held on to his shoulder the looked behind to look for the attacker. "Oppa! He's out there!"

"I'll handle it! Go inside!" TOP gave you a slight push and then disappeared in the shadows.

         It was dark but you still went inside to look for your bat so you could use it as a weapon. Suddenly a sharp and crusiating pain shot up your left leg like something sliced into your foot. After grabbing the bat you collapsed on one of the pool chairs while biting back a scream as you were breathing hard. You tried to put weight on your heel but couldn't. Whatever you stepped on was still there.

        Lighting was seen on the sky, giving you an idea on what's happening out there. Your attacker was running down the long massive driveway with TOP in pursuit the darkness swallowed them both. It was raining heavily but you didn't care all you could think about was TOP, you were worried as hell so you waited for him there. It was cold but you didn't care. Then suddenly you heard TOP calling out your name, you stood up slowly.

"Oppa!!! Over here." You called him over but then you realized he couldn't hear you/

        Waving your arms, you took a step and cried out. Even the lightest pressure on your injured foot sent pain up your leg. Seconds later TOP was beside you. TOP's hand closed around your arm as he supported you.

"Damn it! You're hurt!"

"Oppa... Don't worry it's not that bad." You tried to balance in one foot. "Just a scrape. Did you catch him?"

"Ani! That Geu Saeki made it to his car and got away."

        You trembled, that meant the man was still out there and he could try again. You hugged your arms in front of you. When you and TOP were almost near  inside, TOP continued to talk.

"I got an incomplete plate number." TOP threw his drenched coat on the chair then ed his slightly wet shirt as he talked then stripped it off.

          You watched, distracted by his bare chest. Your mouth opened then you closed it before he could even see. You realized TOP still talked, that he held out his shirt to you. 

You tried to joke. "Oppa that will hardly keep me dry."

"Well I was more concerned with keeping you covered..."

        You looked at yourself and for the second time that day, you were humiliated...Again. Your soaked y nightgown turned transparent. In the dim light your skin seemed luminescent. Cold and Wet, your s extended out obscenely. You raised your arms to cover yourself. TOP moved closer and settled his shirt over your shoulders. Before you could speak, TOP swept you up into his and cradled you against his chest. You shivered, miserable and ashamed.

"Let's get you dry..." TOP spoke. "Cops... They'll be here soon..."

You shook your head. "Oppa... You've already done enough..."

"Enough? I haven't even started yet..."

You scoffed at his irritated tone. "I can handle this oppa..."

"O yeah? Just like you handled Ga-yun at the penthouse? I don't think so..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                

I'll be updating soon guys okay?? So don't forget to subscribe 

Could I ask you guys just one tiny favor???

This is really a shameless move but we are at the last chapter of the story so could you please do me a favor and give me an upvote??  <<<~ Desperate...

 

Kekeke ... Well I'm thanking you guys in advance...  Stay tune for more....

 

~Munkya! No man surely have any right to look so damn disturbingly HOT AND ATTRACTIVE as this!!