Chapter 7

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

 

Chapter 7

          TOP took the call very fast then lit the candles on the lounge, poured champagne on the glasses, prepared the bouquet of roses on the table and played relaxing romantic songs on the radio. When everything was ready he sat on the couch and waited for you there.

If I am planning to kiss you-ah…

I have to be careful…

And I am damn sure plan to kiss her…

Shibal! The tension is increasing…

*sighs*

you isn’t a business…

Not anymore…

That line had been crossed and there’s no turning back.

In the past… Yes… I managed…

Managed to keep distance from her…

I’ve even told myself that I would maintain control of her stocks before coming to meet her…

It’s only a business proposition I told myself…

Until I found her note at my penthouse… One night…

Then after the incident at the beach house I told myself that it was all about her safety… Until I held her half-…

*grunts*

From the first moment I met you-ah I already knew she was special… She became my girl…

Unfortunately… I let her go…

I had been too pabo to do that…

I guess me being called a bingu just deserves me right!

Ah buhji and umma demanded me to have an heir since I was the firstborn child but I wasn’t in a hurry to settle down.

Maybe that was one of my mistakes…

Maybe I should’ve asked you-ah before to marry me…

But the biggest and probably the most idiotic mistake I made was…

I told Seungpyo… I told Seungpyo…that…

I love you-ah since the beginning…

The thing I didn’t know about Seungpyo was…

He was kind of like Seungri…

A type of guy that once he hears someone likes this girl he’ll also be taking interest on that particular girl…

How bingu of me!

Sadly after that we hardly got along…

And the second thing I didn’t know about Seungpyo was…

He was jealous of me… He was jealous that our parents likes me more than him and favours me more than him…

Why the hell didn’t I notice that before?

Then after he married you-ah…

The thing that pissed me off most was when he made me feel that he only married her to frustrate me…

He even thanked me for nothing telling you-ah how I felt and told me that I made it easy for him…

But before their wedding day I came this close telling her to not marry Seungpyo and how I really felt about her and…

That was another big mistake…

After their wedding Seungpyo and I definitely didn’t get along.

I became worst as time passed by…

The last time that Seungpyo and I met… We had a fight…

I love Seungpyo but… the last words I told him before his death…

I hate you so much… I hope you’ll get in accident on your way home...

Damn it! We did had a fight big time!

But the words I gave him were too harsh!

The next day after we fought…

Seungpyo did got into an accident… This gave me enough guilt…

To stay away from you-ah…

But not until the court battles over Seungpyo’s property and fortune...

I helped you-ah since she can’t handle it herself…

Everything had been left to you-ah…

But there had been claims of illegitimate children, but the DNA proved false, followed by complaints from 10 mistresses…

I looked into their statements…

Knew each promised a scandalous trial…

That’s when I pulled the plug…

It had taken massive effort to make it go away but I did it…

Sadly I didn’t act too soon… to save…

To save you-ah's public reputation.

No one wanted to accept her and all her clients backed out from her.

Damn it! She must’ve suffered through a lot!

*shooked his head repeatedly*

Anyway… Now isn’t the time to think about those…

At some point you-ah and I need to discuss our past.

After all our future depends on it…

But for now I simply want to let the week unfold…

I wonder how you-ah reacted on the gift?

Amazed? Furious?

*scoffs as he drank the champagne*

Maybe mentioning the part of her wearing only that was too much…

After all she had been through a lot at the beach house…

And the last thing I want her to feel is being pressured…

Tsch! She’s taking too long… Bad sign…

I think I better go and apologize now…

          TOP refilled his glass then stood up from the couch. By the time he turned around he saw you entering and closing the door of the lounge. You wore the gift he gave you wearing that black dress that exposed your perfect legs and gave him a view of your oh-so-y-curves.

          TOP’s reaction was too sudden, his turned stone hard and tensed against his pants as he moved towards you. Your eyes lowered, widening as you took in his MASSIVE bulge at his crotch. You raised your head and your cheeks turned red.

TOP laughed. “Take it as a compliment you-ah… You look so damn beautiful!”

“Komao oppa… And also for this extravagant necklace.” You took a glance at the necklace as you caressed it. “After reading your note… I worried that my dress was too simple."

Don’t worry… we’ll fix that shortly…

He shooked his head. “Ani… You’re perfect!”

          A part of TOP wanted to pick you up and quickly carry you to his room right away while losing the dress right away. But instead TOP took your arm and escorted you to the couch.   You both sat on the couch then TOP handed you a drink.

You shivered  so TOP asked. “Are you cold? Want me to close the windows?”

You smiled. “Don’t oppa… This country is really hot I don’t think I would get cold here.” Then you decided to be honest. “Honestly… I’m nervous oppa…”

“Don’t be you-ah…” He raised his glass. “How about a toast to our week ahead?”

“To our week.” You raised it as well then drank it.

“The necklace… it looks so beautiful with you wearing it.” TOP stretched an arm along the back of your seat.

“You shouldn’t have given it to me oppa… It’s too… you know… expensive and too darn superb.” You touched the necklace.

“Well a beautiful woman like you deserves something like that.”

“That just sounds like you think I can be bought with this.”

“Barely…” TOP moved closer to you then skimmed his fingers from your shoulder to your arm which made you felt like there were butterflies in your stomach. TOP said with his addicting deep voice. “I want to hold you… you-ah… and I want to feel you in my arms… Again…”

O god! This is making me crazy!

Butterflies in my stomach are now doing aerobics…

The butterflies in my stomach feels like they’re high…

On !

          When you nodded TOP took your glass before pulling you onto his lap. TOP’s gaze missed nothing then he lowered his mouth, catching you lips in a kiss that was both tender and demanding.

          Your arms circled his neck then you kissed him back as you surrendered without a fight. TOP could do anything and everything he wants to do with you. You felt TOP’s fingers at your nape then moved at the zipper on your back.

You quickly removed your arms in the arm hole while still keeping your mouth onto his then the top of the dress fell on your waist exposing your body. TOP’s hands pressed at your sides, shifting you slightly towards him. When he removed your bra and closed his hand over your , you moaned in pleasure and approval as you wanted more. You tugged at his shirt, also wanting equal access but suddenly there was a knock on the door.

TOP broke the kiss immediately, fixed you bra then pulled your dress back in place as the knock repeated only louder this time.

When you were done, TOP called out.Pasok po… (Enter).”

          A small old pretty woman appeared in the door. TOP introduced you to Violetta; you smiled at her but then frowned as the woman relayed an urgent message. You understood just little pieces of what they talked about and recognize the name ‘Im Kwan’.

Pakisabi na lang po na tatawagan ko na lang siya… Maraming salamat. (Please tell him, I’ll call right back… Thank you)” TOP said.

When you were both alone, you centered your bra. “Oppa… Why would Im Kwan call you at this hour?”

“Oh… you-ah… Don’t be mad okay?”

“Why would I be?”

“Im Kwan and Duck-Young aren’t tour guides.”

You chuckled. “Yeah… I felt it… It would be really weird if they would be tour guides here… And I kind of thought their faces were familiar… What exactly are they oppa?”

TOP sighed. “Actually… I hired them... They are both from an agency… Mianhae you-ah for not telling you… I just wanted you to be safe...”

“So that’s why there faces were familiar… I remember now… They escorted you before.” You pinched his nose. “Oppa… You could’ve been just honest with me… Right from the start I knew you are overprotective and such worry-wart… Before coming to the airport I thought you would do something overrated but I’m glad you didn’t… Anyway I won’t be mad at you… I can’t… I actually enjoyed what you done for me and besides they were fun to be with…”

“Oh really…They were?” TOP asked like he was jealous.

“Wait do I hint a sound of jealousy?”

“Yah! I’m not!” TOP denied.

“If you say so…” You grinned.

“Okay I am… I wanted to go there but I had things to take care of here before you come and another thing… There are a lot of VIPs there if one spots me… I’ll just ruin your time there.”

“But I would’ve enjoyed it more if you were there with me, you could’ve just worn a disguise.” You blushed you didn’t mean to say that out loud so you tried to change the topic. “Well… so much for first impressions. I can imagine what Violetta ajumma thinks.”

“That ajumma is extremely discreet… so don’t worry about it.”

“Oh… that makes me feel better… Is she used finding half- women in your arms oppa?”

TOP chuckled. “Actually, you’re the first girl I’ve ever brought here.”

“Pshh…” You scoffed.

“Oh Chincha!”

“Yeah right…” You rolled your eyes.

“Chincha! I’m dead serious you-ah… This place is my personal hideaway… I always come here to escape.” TOP continued. “That’s the one of the reasons I picked this place for our week together. We can really be alone here, you-ah…”

“Without the phones oppa?”

“We’ll see… But there are a few unfinished businesses I must deal with like this one tonight. I might be tied up a while.”

You nodded while hiding your disappointment. “I’ll go upstairs then… It’s been a long day oppa…”

“I’ll take you up…” In one smooth movement, he stood up while keeping you in his arms. “Yah… you-ah you have to talk to me … Remember I can tell when you’re upset.”

“I’m fine it’s nothing oppa…”

“Yah… Jebal… talk to me…”

“Aish!” You turned towards him then looked him in the eyes. “You promised me a week oppa... 7 days… And today’s already gone…” then you continued to walk.

          You ignored him and took 2 steps ahead of him. When you both reached your room, TOP hugged you and made sure that you felt his .

He kissed your head. “Our week doesn’t start until tomorrow you-ah… Trust me on this… I wouldn’t dream of cheating either of us out of one single day.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                            

Omo! Super glad to know that you guys still wait for my updates!!! 

Thanks guys for the motivation especially to SoongYeong-a, acrosstheocean,TOPKpopfan, choisarang and last but definitely not the least my dearest bethann591 !!

Sorry for making you guys wait!! 

I'll be updating as soon as possible if ever I could get upvotes... muhahha *evil laugh* 

That will surely motivate my lazy buns! kekeke... And besides author-nim needs it...

My brain explodes, my hands get tired and my cheeks turns wildly pink everytime I continue these chapters... It's definitely hard to write fanfics but because of you guys... no matter how hard it is and no matter how hectic my scheds are... I'll definitely find a way to make time for you guys...

So upvoters , subscribers or commenters (is that even a word? lol) on my fanfics... feels like a reward to my hardwork.

Anyway I'm talking to much...  But I guess I'll be updating soon so see you guys!! ^^