Chapter 3

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

Chapter 3

        You screamed as you covered your mouth when the shadow came closer and closer to you...

"Yah...yah...yah... calm down you-ah..." he spoke slowly as he handed you a glass of water.

"Oppa? Seunghyun oppa? Is that you?" You asked as your eyes adjusted to the stingy light leaking in through the open door.

"Yes it's me... Kwaenchanayo?" TOP placed the water at the bedside table.

You met TOP's intense eyes. "Yeah... Kwaenchana... But why are you here oppa?"

"Before I answer your question could you do me a favor and cover up?"

You looked at yourself then blushed when you realized that you were only wearing your underwears so you covered yourself with the sheet. "Mianhae oppa... I'm used sleeping like this."

"Yeah... I noticed..."

"So what are you doing here?"

"I was actually heading back to my room when you called my name... out loud..." he look at the hall as he spoke.

"Mwo? I did?"

        TOP sat beside you and placed his hand on the other side of your legs and leaned in until his face were inches away from you then he looked straight to your eyes. "Yah, What's going on you-ah? Tell me and I might be able to help you."

"Oppa... Komao... But I don't need your help."

TOP lightly grabbed your arm then raised his thick brow. "Well we can clearly see... These say you do..."

        You looked where his hand touched. You had bruises... a bad bruise that Kim Yoon-shik caused. You had a difficult time to come up with a lie to TOP about those bruises.

"It's obvious from the marks that someone did this to you. Tell me who or else I won't leave you alone." He spoke firmly.

You sighed deeply. "Well... I was seeing this man..."

"It's easy to predict..."

"Mwo? Did you just say something?" You looked at him confusedly.

"Nothing... Please continue..."

"I work with him and... He is actually my stepbrother."

"YOU'RE DATING YOUR STEPBROTHER? You insane?" TOP asked in a shocked way.

"Oppa... don't get me wrong! We have no blood relation and besides my umma and my stepfather wanted us to sort of get together..." you grunted. "It seems like they wanted us to end up with each other since he doesn't know how to handle the businesses very well and I do."

"Oh... I see..." he said. "So what's the problem with that? He doesn't want to marry you or something?"

You scratched your head. "I... No that isn't exactly the case...The problem was.... He knew from the start that his ah buhji would pass all the businesses to his hyung and give him ONLY 2-5 small businesses since his ah buhji couldn't trust him half of the big businesses. And...Just a few weeks ago I discovered he was stealing from the company... probably billions... I think he's planning to bankrupt it, take it down or something..."

TOP gave a whistle. "Whoa... What a busy guy..."

"I can prove everything... I can prove it..."

"So did you tell him that you knew?"

You quickly looked down. "I trusted him oppa... I...I...I cared for him and I thought that if I spoke to him, he will or could find away to bring the money back." TOP didn't say anything so you continued. "You think that's a pabo thing to do right?" 

His hands brushed to your knees as he stood up from the bed. "It doesn't matter what I think."

You added. "The problem is.... Yoon-shik oppa told me that there were others involved."

"That's his name Yoon-shik?"

"Yeah... Kim Yoon-shik..."

"Kim Yoon-shik..." TOP closed his eyes like he was thinking then opened them again. "Whoa! He's the son of one of the most riches person in Korea. So you're saying that your stepfather is Kim Jaejong?"

"Yeah... He is... you know him?"

"Met him... once... and his oldest son... But anyway back to the topic... Do you really think that Yoon-shik guy is telling you the truth about the others?"

"Ugh! That's just it... I don't know oppa..."

"You don't have to know..."

"Mwo oppa? What do you mean by that?"

"Because right now you only have one option"

"And what exactly is that oppa?"

"Call the police and turn what you have over to them."

You hesitated and TOP asked. "Well? Do you have a problem with that?" TOP open the lampshade and kept his attention on your pretty face.

       You saw TOP's face was soft of angry. You wanted to explain your opposition to go to the police, but you were to afraid that you would sound like a pabo like earlier. So you just sat there and shut your mouth.

TOP raised his thick brow as he shooked his head. "If somewhere deep inside you... feels... STILL FEELS something for that guy, he damn well better be worth it! Because if you don't turn him over you might get blamed for everything about it and you'll be the one responsible for returning those money." Your eyes widened and TOP added. "That's a hell lot money... so you better make up your mind and chose between..."

"Between what?"

"Your money or your boyfriend..."

"BOYFRIEND?" You angrily grabbed your robe, cautiously wore it and stood up. You knew TOP saw the view of your thighs but you didn't care. You pointed your pretty finger on TOP's chest. "First off all Mr. T-O-P... Yoon-shik is a liar and a thief! Secondly HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND and lastly I didn't go to the police because their company is a family business. I want to handle it my own way but I think it would be best if his ah buhji would deal with him... in his own way."

TOP took your finger from his muscular chest then cocked his head. "Then why didn't you go to him?"

"He is in Paris with my umma... A romantic getaway... I can't bring myself to tell him this problem over a call... It would destroy there vacation and it would be really cruel." You sat heavily on the edge of the bed.

"How about his hyung?"

You pressed your palms against your temples. "Oppa's out of town and he's already handling enough problems..." You wanted to cry but you tried hard not to as you were thinking what Yoon-shik might do. "Oh... Shibal!... Ah chincha!... I don;t know what to do... Maybe I should call them, maybe this mess might get bigger by the time they come back. And what of there were really other people involved?"

TOP knelt in front of you, took your hands from your head and held it tightly and comfortingly. "I doubt there are... You know stealing a huge money like that is normally is a one man's job. Maybe it was just his way of scaring the out of you." He pushed the strands of hair off your face and secured it behind your ear. Then he slowly lifted your chin so you could face him. "Get some rest now. There's nothing we can do about it. We'll talk about it when we're both awake."

He stood up and pulled you up then fixed the sheets of the bed. "Get in you-ah."

"Okay..." Feeling really sleepy, you nodded then dropped your robe. 

"Whoa!" TOP stopped the robe from slipping all the way down. "Yah! A man can only take so much."

"Oh... Mianhae." You covered yourself with the robe again. "I forgot you were here." You weren't sure that what you said was true.

"Komao for the ego boost." He coolly placed his hands on his pockets then turned away from you.

While he was heading towards the door you removed your robe and went under the sheets and by the time you were lying down, TOP added as he went out the door. " My room is just next to the stairs... I'll leave my door open so if you have any problems I'll hear you."

You felt your eyelids very heavy as you nestled on the pillow. "Oppa... right now the only problem I can think of is how am I ever going to leave this bed." Then you fell asleep.

        TOP hadn't got a chance to sleep immediately. The storm was really loud and his felt hard as a steel. It was not until 4 in the morning wherein he fell asleep. TOP woke up around 8 in the morning and went to his bathroom to take a bath. Even after he fell asleep he couldn't forgot about you so he thought a nice hot bath would make him forget but it didn't seem to work.

        After putting his pants on,he sat on his bed and dried his hair with the towel. He stopped drying his head and harshly laid on the bed. He grunted when his mind replayed the glimpsed of your hot body and thighs last night. Right now he'd take either if it meant going in hard and deep... Making you soft and wet in his hand... and mouth...

        He sat up and shooked his head repeatedly, stood up and wore his shirt and his jacket. After a few minutes he went out the door and quickly  passed by your door, he stopped then listened. Nothing... He felt a stab of guilt about his thoughts.

AH! it! Yah! Damn it Seunghyun!

you-ah isn't exactly thinking about she might be sleeping because of her exhaustion...

She might sleep until noon. And beside Seungri didn't send her for you to her!

She is here for protection not !

Plus she is going through a lot so you better behave yourself!

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Yoon-shik-ssi?" Park Chul-moo had given up on his handphone and was calling from a phone booth in the gas station where you asked direction. "Yah! You owe me BIG TIME! And I'm not letting you forget it!"

"Where are you?"

"Where am I? Where am I? That's a good question!" he scoffed. "I'm in Canada! SOMEWHERE here in a ing forest near a the bay here in Canada! That's where I am!" Chul-moo was very pissed as he spoke to Kim Yoon-shik.

"So where is you-ah? You didn't lose her right?" His voice was firm.

"No! I didn't lose her. But I had to sleep inside the damn car that I rented just so I couldn't lose her! I'm deaf on the sound of the storm and the rain but I didn't lose her! Which means you better be ready for my money Yoon-shik-ssi and write a lot of numbers!"

"You'll get your money."

"You keep on saying that." Chul-moo leaned on the phone.

"Can you see her now?"

"Of course NO! I can't see her now! I'm in a goddamn phone booth calling you, because my ing phone won't work! This place is ed up!"

Yoon-shik's voice was annoyed. "If you don't want this job Chul-moo, I'll find someone who will!"

Chul-moo wanted to go back to Korea and punch Yoon-shik but he needed the money. "Look Yoon-shik-ssi... There's only one road in and one road out, the last 5-10 miles is just a ty road! If I go in there and get stuck, it's game over. If she leaves she has to travel this road so if that happens I'll pick her up then."

"Where the hell is she anyway?"

"At some private cabin I guess? With a famous guy..."

"Famous guy?"

"Yeah... do you know Big Bang?"

"Yeah... so? What the does Big Bang have to do with her?"

"Well she's with one of the members... T.O.P... she's with T.O.P man..." Chul-moo chuckled happily.

"Shibal!" Yoon-shik grunted then got annoyed with Chul-moo. "What are you so happy about you moron?"

Chul-moo cleared his throat. "Ah... Nothing... I'm just a big fan of the guy."

"Aish!" Yoon-shik grunted again.

"Should I do something?"

"I want you to kill her Chul-moo... You do that and I'll immediately deposit a hundred grand on your empty bank account."

Chul-moo's eyes widened. "MWO? No way! I'll follow her even at the end of the earth but there is no way I'm going to kill her! I'm no killer!"

"I'll double the price..."

"No... My answer stands and it would still be a big NO."

Yoon-shik gave a furious exhale. "Well you useless geu saeki! Give me a specific directions to where you are. Get out of there and go to the nearest motel. I'll be there tomorrow so get me a map and wait for me. And while you're waiting go buy me a few things."

"A few things? What kind of stuff are you talking about?"

Yoon-shik laughed at the pabo. "Yah! Buy me a gun, and when I say a gun... Buy me a BIG one! Add that with a lot of bullets You can do that right?" his voice was furious again. "And don't let that eye-candy out of your sight! If she moves, you move got that? Then you inform and update me. It turns out that my dear old ah buhji and hyung is coming home early and I'm ing out of time."

 

 

 

 

 

        As TOP went down the stairs the mouth-watering smell of breakfast greeted him. You were in the kitchen cooking while wearing only your cute robe and only your underwears beneath. It covered you from his eyes but TOP's imagination was deeply great and was immediately activated. He sat  on the stool near the counter.

"Hi..." you cutely greeted. "Hungry oppa?"

"Starving!"

You smiled. "Good! Cause I accidentally cooked a lot..."

        TOP watched you move around the kitchen as if you were a graceful chef wife and you had this ually very attracting look even back when you were still a teenager. TOP wondered for the first time how much of a fantasy you looked like since you had a Class A y body. 

Hmmm... Maybe I should ask RI. Well... we might be friends but think about it...  

Our ual conquest isn't really in the relationship mix right?

        You felt his eyes on you which somehow bothered you. When you almost came close to burning yourself while pouring the coffee, TOP got of his stool and took the coffee pot out of your hands.

"Komao oppa..." you said. "But you can just sit tight. Everything is ready." you placed the food on the plates. Then TOP took it to the table.

After a minutes of silence you finally spoke. "Ah... Oppa..."

"Yeah?" TOP asked as he munched the food.

"Uhh... I've been thinking about last night..."

"Uh-huh..."

"I don't want to go to the police... I think I would rather talk to my stepfather in person about this thing."

"You'd be smart of you would do that sooner rather than later."

You swallowed your food fast and dropped your spoon. "I guess so... but he'll be back next week so I think I'm just going to wait. And..."

"And?"

You hesitated to continue but continued anyway. "Well... I'm... I mean I would like to stay here until he does get back..." you asked as you were scared of what he was going to answer. "Oppa... Will that be okay with you?"

TOP stopped eating, leaned on the table and focused on you. "This Yoon-shik guy... He's bad news isn't he?"

You paused for a few seconds then nodded. "Yes... I really think he might be a VERY bad news."

TOP carried his plate and sat beside you them touched the bruise hidden under your robe. "And he did this." when you nodded he asked again. "Does this Yoon-shik have any idea where you are?"

"No... Thanks to Ri oppa..." you sighed. "I don't know what I could've done without him."

TOP didn't exactly glared at you but it somehow looked like a glare. "And Seungri? What does he think about you being here with me?"

You rose your brow in confusion. "Ahh... He was the one who actually suggested me to stay here. I thought you knew?" You crossed your arms and leaned on the chair. "When I asked Seungri oppa for help I actually thought he could find me a place where I would be alone... Not saying that I'm not grateful for this and I want to be alone but that's just what I had in mind, this was totally unexpected. Before he even suggested this." You grinned. "He told me to just stay with him at your dorm then at his house in Gwangju but I refused of course. It was a crazy idea but... yeah... Anyway I would get killed by Yung-Hee if she knew that I would be staying with Ri oppa."

"Who? Yung-Hee?"

"Oh you didn't know? Ah... shibal!" you slapped your mouth lightly and repeatedly.

"Yah! Who is Yung-Hee?" TOP looked at you like he was going to bother you until he didn't get your answer.

"Who? I didn't say anything..." you looked away.

"Aish! Chincha! Who is Yung-Hee?" he started doing some annoying gestures.

Then you gave up. "Aish! Yah oppa! Stop that! Okay I'll tell you!"

He stopped. "Okay so who is this Yung-Hee?"

"Aigoo..." you sighed. "Ri oppa is going to kill me... PARK...YUNG...HEE... Ri oppa's current girlfriend...."

"Mwo? He has a girlfriend and he kept it a secret from us and told you instead?" TOP pouted cutely and looked like he was jealous.

"Pfft...." You laughed.

"Yah! Waeyo?" he barked.

"You looked like one jealous girlfriend... I mean boyfriend." You continued on laughing and caressed TOP's head. "Don't worry oppa... Ri still loves you... Even if he currently have a girlfriend."

"Yah! I'm not jealous..."

You wiped the tear from your eyes. "Mianhae you just looked like a one... I'm not sure if you were jealous that Ri oppa has a girlfriend or your jealous of me because he told me about it before you guys."

"Neither...." he paused. "Okay... the second one...."

You chuckled and straightened up. "Mianhae..."

        TOP looked at you in wonder as he saw how cute you were while laughing and how cute your voice sounds when laughing. Suddenly a rush of happiness came to him. He was happy for Seungri but happier for him.

He smiled at you. "I didn't think he'd ever do it..."

You scoffed. "Oh come on... Seunghyun oppa we all know that Ri oppa is a womanizer..."

"No that's not what I meant..."

"Eh?"

"Well yeah he is a womanizer but it was like his mask... I'm really shocked to hear he finally has a girlfriend again...."

"Uh-huh?" you looked a him confusedly. "That's it?"

"No... actually what I meant was... I didn't think that he would get over you..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                 

I'm feeling better wee~ I'm still suffering from headache but I'm feeling better....

Sorry if this chapter doesn't have y stuff but I'll try it on Chaper 4...

I guess I'm out of y stuff to write...FOR NOW.... 

I'm so glad that the confusion is cleared up!!! ~Yohoo!!!!!!! 

 

 

Am I guys boring you already? Hope not... 

 

Hmm... Anyway I have to recharge.... So I can continue on working on Chapter 4... 

I'll take a nap for a while then later on I'll continue on writing the next chapter so I can immediately update for you guys.

 

 

 

 

 

Author-nim mode: Taking a quick nap ~Annyeong for a while guys...