Chapter 2

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

Chapter 2

        TOP stood up and turned off the t.v, stretched his arms then looked up the clock. It was almost 8 in the evening, it was pitch dark already outside. TOP expected you to be there by 6. Seungri didn't told him much saying he couldn't tell what he didn't know. TOP had guessed the you were in some kind of a trouble and he had no doubt that a man was somewhere in mix. 

        He thought that maybe some pissed-off guy you broke up with might have decided to give you a hard time. TOP didn't care about that but he told himself that he should've warned you about the road. It was good to travel the road in broad daylight but it's dangerous at night and with the bad weather  you might get stuck or even worst....

        Just thinking about that made TOP kinda worried so he grabbed his rain coat and keys then headed outside the door. The rain was very harsh and the wind was very cold, it was very miserable. He headed to his pick-up truck as he got pissed-off with Seungri for sending you there for such short notice and on this kind of weather. 

        The wind was very strong that it almost knocked him off his feet. By the time he reached his pick-up truck he saw headlights coming from the car that Seungri prepared and rented for you. You were really having a hard time seeing through the rain.When TOP realized it was you he let go off his truck and guided you so you could park.

        After you have parked your mud covered car TOP stepped beside your car. You gave him a quick smile and suddenly TOP's breathing became flat and a familiar tension lodged in his groin. Way back before though you were still around 16 just looking at you made him hard as hell and it embarrassed the hell out of TOP. He later named it THE you EFFECT since you were like a magnet that every man could resist to look at and even when you are far away it seems like they can recognize you. They responded to it including Seungri and it was always Seungri.

        The last time you saw TOP is when Seungri invited you to attend there concert. You were only at the backstage but when you and TOP meet you smiled at him. TOP thought that whenever you gave a smile to a guy, the guy would looked as if you handed him a on a stick. But even with this damned weather, THE you EFFECT still hit him full force and it made him very mad.

        You were the most beautiful, most hot and most woman he had ever seen, he even thought you were hotter than Lee Hyori. So he understood Seungri's obsession with you. But TOP reminded himself how much he disliked you and opened your car door.

"Open the trunk and I'll get your bags then run and go inside the house." He pointed at the door.

You nodded then spoke. "Seunghyun op... Seunghyun-ssi my bags are in the backseat." You hesitated on calling him oppa since you thought he might not like you calling him that then you ran inside the house.

        TOP followed you behind then he also entered the house dropped your bags on the lounge then handed you a towel.

"Komao Seunghyun-ssi..." you looked at him swiftly then looked around the house.

"What's up with the Seunghyun-ssi... You've been calling me oppa for as long as I could remember now." he spoke.

"Would you prefer me calling you that again?" 

"Depends on you.... I think it feels so awkward if you call me Seunghyun-ssi..."

"Yeah... I guess you're right..." then you started looking around again. "This place is very impressive. Not what I expected..."

       

"Wae? What did you expect?"

"I don't know but when Ri oppa told me that it was a cabin I expected it to be very small and..."

"Old and unrefined?"

"I was going to say old and simple..." you smiled politely.

He ran his hands on his hair. Wow! Damn what a sight! "It's very comfortable and as you can see it's huge." He tried to ignore your smile and told himself that he didn't give a damn if you liked the place or not. "You're later than I expected you-ah... Did you had some trouble getting all the way here?"

You were still staring at him but your mind wasn't there. "Mwo?"

What the hell is wrong with this girl?

"I said, did you had some trouble getting here?"

"Ohh... Mianhae... I kinda got lost on the road but some guy at the gas station gave me a map and gave me directions... If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have got here."

You looked exhausted and so pale so TOP spoke. "I'll lead you to your room upstairs as soon as you get yourself warm."

"Oppa would you like me to stay there?" You toasted your hand through the blazing fire of the fireplace before looking back at him.

"Mwo?"

"In the bedroom. Out of your way...." you were serious. 

"Come and go as much as you like. It won't bother me."

"Oppa I know you don;t want me here. So as soon as I fix my problem I'll be gone and out of your sight I promise." You ran your hand nervously through your hair and shoved one side of it back. TOP caught the view of your pretty throat . "I'm really grateful that you took me in... Damn I sound like a stray dog and probably look like one too." you chuckled lightly.

TOP could see that you were working hard to look casual and stay in control. "Ri said you were in some kind of trouble..."

        Your hands moved from your hair to your chest; you massaged the space between the shoulder and the top of your . TOP followed the play of your hand as you yourself. The fire made your hair glow and you looked like a house bunny.

! Seunghyun! Calm down! She hadn't been in the house for five minutes and you already want her!

Your eyes met his. "Oppa... I'd rather not talk about it... well not yet anyway."

"Suit yourself." He went to the kitchen. "hungry?"

"Of course!" You cast him a grateful smile. You sat on the stool next to the counter.

"Leftovers... you okay with it?" he frowned at the container he pulled out of the fridge.

You stood up and took the container out of his hands. "How about I earn my keep? I can see we're not exactly roughing here." You looked at him. "Which means there must be red wine... right?"

"Just red..."

"Just perfect..."

As TOP headed for the wine, his handphone rang.

You looked bewildered. "Aish... How come my stupid phone quit miles back and yours didn't?"

He shooked his head. "I don't know... but if you have to make calls you can use mine." He pointed at the the shelf where the wine is placed then went to the lounge. "I'll be in a sec..."

        He spend almost an hour at the phone and by the time he finished the food was already served. You were reaching for the wine when TOP saw you. He knew you were having a hard time reaching for it so he stood behind you and easily grabbed the wine from the high shelf. That close to you, he couldn't ignore the scent of the sweet and so aromatic smell of vanilla drifting from you, or rousing pressure where his groin met your buttocks as he's reach above your head.

        He was also sure that he couldn't ignore the stir behind his zipper when you turned, you were almost in his arms, you looked up to him, your eyes weren't focused, your face slightly blushing and your lips parted in perfect invasion. TOP knew the signs and damned if he didn't get hard thinking about you. The air between the two of you became passionately scorching hot.

Could it be Seunghyun-ah?... Could it be this easy?

        Your bodies touched, held, excluded heat, one into the other and neither one of you stepped away. TOP raised the empty glasses then looked down at you.

"Do you need anything else?" he asked and his voice deeper and ier than  you ever heard in your entire life.

        He heard the catch in your breath, knew his own followed suit. Then... you blinked. And moved away from him with the speed of a cornered mouse.

You coughed as you cleared your throat. "No... That's it...Ahh... Oppa... Let's it... Then if you'll show me to my room I'm planning to sleep for at least 24  hours. Oh... I also have to call Ri oppa and..." Your stammered but your words were rushed and your face was still red.

"That call was from Seungri... He had been calling 10 times checking on you. I told him you were fine. The phone's yours if you want to tell him yourself..." TOP stepped back.

"It's okay oppa, you already spoke to him... Komao... Let's just have dinner..." You scratched the tip of your nose as he nodded.

        You two manage a conversation all through out dinner, but your eyes didn't meet his until an hour later when TOP showed you to your room wherein you spoke weakly. "Komao Seunghyun oppa..." and a good-night before you closed the door on his face.

        TOP went back downstairs and started playing with the fireplace and for the first time since Seungri bothered to wake him up the first thing in the morning, he smiled. But the smile faded when he thought about Seungri's feelings for you. If it wasn't for Seungri he might've fooled with you. But he promised Seungri that he would take care of you and keep you safe as long as he can so ing you was not an option.

          You settled your things on the cabinets and after you finished, you slowly sat on the edge of the bed while asking yourself.

What in the world happened down there? What kind of magic happened to TOP?

He was more handsome than the last time I saw him!

Seungri was handsome but TOP...

TOP was an absolute drop-dead gorgeous guy that can make any women's drop!  

And when we touched earlier.....

        You grabbed the pillow and smashed your blushing face on it. Your heart beat wildly and heat rose all over your body like it was wanting TOP. Feeling wickedly crazy you harshly laid in bed and placed your finger on your lower lip. You placed your arm on your forehead as you glanced outside the window. 

TOP's mouth...was like an unopened gift... it kissed me without a touch....

Aigoo! Yah!!!!!! you-ah! You need to stop thinking about him!

Right this moment! What the heck are doing!

Aww... what the hell maybe your just exhausted that's why you are being like this.

Remember you-ah you're not here to sleep with Seunghyun!

You're here  to get away from Yoonshik! Arasso?

       As you assured yourself that Yoonshik didn't know you were there you hugged yourself. You weren't only there to get away from Yoonshik but also to think of a plan of what to tell your stepfather about what his son had done with the company. But not tonight... you yawned as you headed to the bathroom. You were having paranoia ever since you rode the plane; you were pretty sure that guy was watching you until he turned the other way when you left the airport. Of course maybe to go back to his family!

        When you finished taking a shower you put some lotion all over your body and wore only your underwear then grabbed your pink robe inside the cabinet and placed it on top of the bed then you laid down. You wondered if TOP slept on that bed then yawned again. If that was the case you were grateful even if you two never been together. You covered yourself with the sheets and cuddled one of the very soft and fluffy pillow and pulled it against your .

      Your dreams were disturbing, snaking between you running from Yoonshik and running to TOP. And there was a knife, slashing everything in the way, burning houses and then there was... BLOOD. Gushing BLOOD everywhere... all over the place. You rolled and tossed, trapped between sleep and wakefulness. Panicking. You shook your head back and forth. Yoonshik had the files now and you were hanging on a cliff. Yoonshik smiled at you evilly and stomped on your hand...

Oh no!!! I'm falling! I'm going to die! No! This can't be happening!

        You quickly sat up, panting, your heart hurt and throbbed really really fast like it was going to pop out of your chest and shatter into pieces. You saw a shadow move... at the foot of your bed... It was coming towards you....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                 

Damn! For the first time I made a confusion on my fanfic!  Such a bad author!

Argghh... I guess this is what happens when you write stories when your sick... 

Aigoo! Aish! Chincha! I'm hating myself right now...

 

  ~uwaaa Mianhae for the confusion! 

 

Just to clear it up... Your relationship with Yoonshik... well he's your stepbrother but no blood relation. His father is your stepfather who married your mother. Hope this clears it up but I'll TRY to make it crystal clear on the next chapters.

If you have question feel free to ask me  I won't bite.... Comments and question are love my dear readers.

 

I so love the comments in this story! I always check it out whenever I'm writing a new chapter just for inspiration!

So thank you so much for those who left such wonderful comments in this story!! 

 

I'll be updatin tommorow maybe? If I can...

Now I have to go I seriously feel sick and dizzy again right now ...

Thank you guys for sticking with this story! I so love you guys...

But I have to say Annyeoooong for now~ 

 

 

 

Ps: I kinda added something on the foreword and I find it very funny... And I also find Kim Yoonshik's name funny when you add -ssi at his name... It kinda sounds like Yoon-shik-ssi (Yoon y). But that's just me....