Chapter 5

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

Chapter 5

 

Deal? Wait....

Am I hearing things?

Did I heard him correctly?

Seunghyun oppa....Seunghyun oppa....

He wants to extend it?...

For a week?....

"Oppa... I...I" you spoke.

        Suddenly you both heard the someone quickly running upstairs towards the two of you. Two cops showed up at the stairs, one pointed a flashlight at you both and one pointed a gun, "Police! Hands where I can see them!"

        You closed your eyes against the blinding light then covered your body more with the blanket and hid your face on TOP's chest. You were , and you had enough embarrasment for today.

"Wait... I'm the one who called you guys and this is the owner of this house, you-ah." TOP pulled you closer to him.

The cop put down his gun. "Omo... Mianhae..." then he looked at TOP as if he recognized him. "You're T.O.P right?"

"Yeah... I am... I would just like to ask a favor from you guys..." TOP spoke.

"Oh sure sure..." the other cop spoke. "But before that are you guys okay?"

"Yes..." you spoke then tried to get up. "But if you'll excuse me I'm going to get dressed."

Before you could even move away from TOP he stood up and carried you in his arms. "I'll take you there."

"Crime scene won't like it." The first cop said.

"We probably destroyed the crime scene coming back here." TOP pointed out. "But because of the weather I had no choice."

"Ugh... that's okay... Just try not to touch anything that the intruder might have touched."

You joined the conversation. "You won't find fingerprints... The guys wore gloves..."

The cop pulled out a small notebook. "Okay... We'll need a full description."

"Give us 10 minutes and a flashlight." TOP said.

        The cop handed you his flashlight and then TOP carried you back to your room and gently placed you on the bed. Your room was very dark and you saw TOP turned his back on you.

Before he could even walk towards the door your grabbed the back of his belt. "Oppa! Ani! Don't leave... Jebal..." you lowered your head.

TOP grabbed your hand and knelt in front of you. "Okay... I'm not going anywhere... Tell me what you need you-ah."

"Oppa... my clothes are in those suitcase and my shoes are..."

"Stay here..." TOP grabbed the flashlight, walked towards your suitcase and placed it in top of the bed.

You took out your clothes and a towel. "Oppa... What about my shoes?"

"you-ah don't worry about shoes right now."

"Okay... oppa... Can I just atleast take a shower for just a minute?" You held on to the blanket that kept your body covered and hugged your clothes.

"Of course..." TOP carried you again towards the bathroom placed you on your feet. Your foot still hurt then TOP spoke again. "I'll be waiting out..."

"Oppa! Don't!... I'll be finished in just a second... Don't go... Don't leave... I'm scared..."

"I know your traumatized you-ah... Okay I'll just turn off the flashlight and turn my back..." he did what he said.

        By the time TOP turned his back to give you privacy, you placed your clothes on the towel rack then quickly took a shower. After you finished you quickly wore your underwear, your pants then your cute pink baggy shirt and you were all set.

You cleared your throat. "Oppa... I'm done."

"Okay we need to go back down." TOP walked towards you, but instead of carrying you he cupped your face. "you-ah... I know this isn't easy but I'll get us out of here as soon as I can."

You were overwhelmed. "Oppa... did I even remember to thank you?"

He swiftly carried you back to his arms. "Not yet... But then... I probably forgot to thank you too..."

You placed your arms around his neck. "For what oppa? Dragging you into this mess?"

"I'm talking about our deal you-ah... Thank you for saying yes."

Mwo? But I haven't said yes yet...

Aigoo... Oppa... 

Did Seunghyun oppa though I would agree?

Did he already assumed?

"For a week oppa?" You asked.

You were both in the middle of the stairs. "We'll talk about it later... okay?"

Yah! Now's the time for me to speak up....

Now's the time to renegotiate.... or to protest....

But who am I kidding... A week with oppa?

"Okay....oppa." you spoke.

        As soon as TOP placed you on the chair at the dinning table, the power came back on. You blinked at the sudden brightness, tried to take in the people milling around. The medics cleaned your wound then closed it before they bandaged it. It didn't take long for you to give your statement. It was sobering to realize the actual incident occured in the matter of minutes. The memory, the fear, would stay with you forever.

Suddenly you heard TOP calling Taeyang. "Bae! What are you doing here?"

"Yah! Hyung! What are you doing here?"

"Oi! I asked first... and how did you know I was here?" TOP spoke.

"I asked your manager hyung... I wanted to hang with you but then I figured I wanted to just surprise you and it turns out I'm the one who is surprised. What's up with the police? and you didn't tell me you had a beach house." Taeyang spoke. 

"What are you my girlfriend?... Always finds out where I am?" TOP laughed. " Long story Bae... and besides this isn't mine. By the way does the others know I'm here?"

Taeyang laughed."The guys already fell asleep and you were out so I kind of assumed you were out drinking or...womanizing... And figured I also want to have fun since we're back in Korea... And no they don't know...yet..."

"Bae can you just keep this a secret just for now?"

"I'll keep it a secret but you'll tell me the details about this..." Taeyang stopped when he saw you. "Oh! you-ah!" Taeyang came towards you and greeted you.

"Youngbae oppa... Nice seeing you again..." you smiled and greeted back.

"It's been a long time since we last saw each other... You're prettier than ever..." Taeyang smiled cutely. "But excuse me for a sec... I just need to borrow this guy." Taeyang grabbed TOP away from you, you couldn't hear what they were talking about.

I wonder what they are talking about...

But... most importantly what could I have done if Seunghyun oppa didn't show up?

Could I have managed to escape?

I'd like to think so... but...

Listening to the cop's recap of the incident had been very disturbing.

The power to the house had been cut off by throwing the main switch.

The cop who you talked to earlier approached you again. "Overriding the alarm seemed to easy for the intrudder... He should've done this a long time ago... You should have the system replace."

You nodded. "Trust me, I'll have everything replaced after this."

"Based on what you told us, I had presumed that someone followed you here. So when you get home, you should call the detectives there and let them know about this."

While you were talking to the police TOP still spoke with Taeyang. "Yah hyung... What are you doing here with you-ah? Hyung didn't you two broke up a long time ago? Are you two back together?"

"No we aren't back together and relax Bae... We didn't do anything wrong...If I didn't come here she could've been..." TOP paused and he suddenly became furious.

"Hyung can you please tell me what happened here?"  Taeyang saw TOP's mood changed. "I won't judge and I promise I won't tell anyone."

TOP told Taeyang everything but didn't tell him about your deal and what happened at the penthouse. "So... you see?... I just came here to see if she was doing fine since we're family right? She's my sister-in-law...and my timing was just right..."

"Hyung you still love her..." Taeyang tried not to smile as he spoke. "You didn't come here because of that reason and coming here at this hour?... I know you remember?"

TOP scoffed then turned his back from Taeyang like he's avoiding the topic. "The cop talking to her already left... I'm going to talk to her."

"Yah hyung don't avoid the topic" Taeyang shouted still smiling.

TOP sat beside you after the officer left. "How's your foot?"

"Still painful... like my head... but it could be worse, though."

"Look... you-ah. Why don't you go back to my penthouse... I'll ask Bae to take you there. And when the cops are done, I'll secure the house and meet you there."

"Wait oppa I..."

"If you're suggesting to go back to Gangnam alone I say that would be idiotic. You'll be safer if you would just go back to the penthouse."

"Okay... I'll see you there then..." you replied since you were too tired to argue.

       

        TOP went up with Taeyang to grab your suitcase then he carried you to Taeyang's car. Taeyang took you to TOP's penthouse and as soon as you reached the penthouse, you curled up into a ball on the couch, physically and emotionally exhausted.

"you-ah... Mianhae but I can't stay here to look at for you but hyung already instructed me to make sure that the security will keep you safe." Taeyang spoke worriedly.

"Oppa... It's okay." You smiled. "I'll be fine here... Komao... Chincha komao for taking me here. I'm forever grateful for this."

"I would really love to stay here with you until hyung comes but something came up... Mianhae."

You shooked your head. "I'm the one who should be saying Mianhae for bothering you. Anyway oppa... Just be careful and be safe on the road. I'll see you soon I guess."

Taeyang kissed your forehead, it made you blush. "Ani... You didn't bother me... Jebal... Don't tell hyung I just kissed you... Just one for the road. It's really nice seeing you again." He laughed. "See you around and get some rest you-ah." Taeyang flashed you this crazily cute smile before leaving the penthouse.

Wah! Youngbae oppa is such a sweet guy and not to mention so cute!

I wonder why he still doesn't have a girlfriend...

Anyway I'm so tired...

I'm just going to close my eyes and wait for Seunghyun oppa...

        When you woke up, the sun was already up. You stretched your body before sitting up the couch, as you lowered your foot on the ground, a sharpening pain climbed your leg. You looked at the clock and it was already 9:15. Disappointment rolled over you as you sensed that TOP hadn't returned.

Did he sleep at their dorm?

Had something gone wrong?

Or....Was Seunghyun oppa having second thoughts about our deal?

Am I?

No... Not exactly...

Last night oppa made me feel protected, which I'm not so sure I liked.

I lived alone by choice and the experience at the beach house...

It made me realize how much I took me sense of personal freedoma nd safety for granted.

Damn it! But I'm not going to let some creep rob me of that either!

And then... there was the other issue...

Seunghyun oppa wanted a week...

Of course I felt flattered to think one day wasn't enough... But seven were? Tsch!

        Suddenly your handphone vibarated from your pocket. Someone was calling you, you had a hard time pulling it out your tight pocket and by the time you pulled it out you already missed the call. The screen blinked, you had a voice message and it was from TOP. You listened to his message and he sounded so tired.

"you-ah... I'm here at the Yg building.

An urgent business just came up so hyung-nim called me.

I kind of asked Daesung to not let you out of his sight since he wasn't busy...

Mainhae... If I told the guys but you have to understand...

Right now... The only thing I have in mind is keeping you safe...

You can trust them you-ah... Big Bang...

Those guys won't let you down....

And if you've got problem with Daesung  that tell me not him.

I'll call you later.

I'm really looking forward to our weekend together you-ah."

        His words melted your heart, you were touch by his words. You were only disappointed that TOP didn't told you how long he was going to stay there. Last night TOP told you that he would discuss the details of the deal. You had presumed he meant this morning, but in the harsh light of day, reality enroached.

        You were both business people, although TOP's still a singer and just started after your husband's death. There were schedules to be considered, arrangements to be made and calendars to be co-ordinated more so on TOP's end. Since you were just beginning to resume your career, you schedule was wide open.

        Your successful career as a famous designer in Korea had collapsed following the lawsuits that sprung out after Seungpyo's death. No one wanted to risk scandal by association, so you were ignored and rejected by most. And even though your schedule weren't busy, it could be weeks before your agreement with TOP was sealed. Viewed like that the deal now seemed, well, perfunctory. Not exactly what you had in mind.

        After showering and changing, you made coffee. After an hour later Daesung came, greeted you then joined you in the kitchen and offered to rebandage your foot and you let him.

"Well it looks better than what Seunghyun hyeong told me."

"That's good news oppa."

"Oh yeah... Hyeong called me and told me he's been trying toreach you. He sent you an e-mail regarding your traveling?"

"We're traveling?"

"I was going to ask you but I guess you also didn't know. Is this some kind of romantic getaway?" Daesung smiled.

You almost choked on your food, you coughed as you blushed. "Ani oppa!... It's just maybe for our business."

"Oh... Business... Lately Seunghyun hyeong had been stressed, more stressed than after Seungpyo's death. If only I know a few things about his business I would really like to help hyeong..." Daesung sighed. "I really feel bad for hyeong... So I though he decided to have a romantic getaway with you so he could at least relax even once."

You  also sighed feeling bad for Seunghyun. "You're one caring dongasaeng... Mianhae... I even made him more stressed  out after the incident yesterday... Maybe I should've handle this myself."

"Ani! you-ah don't think that way. I don't think Seunghyun hyung thinks of you like a baggage because he L...." Daesung covered his mouth.

"Because what oppa?"

"Aww... Nothing... He'll kill me if he finds out that I'm talking something that might make you think weird or something. He also told me to be careful on what I am saying to you or he'll skin me alive if he finds out that I talked to you something about him... So... Jebal..." Daesung laughed worriedly as he pleaded. "Save my life and don't tell him what we talked about."

You laughed. "What's up with you guys being scared with Seunghyun oppa? But okay I won't tell him anything about this."

"Seunghyun hyeong is really protective when it comes to people who are close to him. And I'm pretty sure that you are certainly important to him."

You smiled and shook your head as you didn't know what should you answer to Daesung. "Anyway oppa... I haven't seen the e-mail but... Could you excuse me I'm just going to go and check it out?"

"Of course..." Daesung smiled.

        A few minutes later you grabbed your laptop and logged into your e-mail account. 85 new messages. You scrolled it down, holding your breath as you were expecting another threat. Last night you gave TOP your e-mail and password so the cops could monitor your new messages. Knowing that you were being watched didn't make you feel better. After a few seconds you found TOP's message.

 

I will meet you at the airport this afternoon.

So better pack light and bring a lot of sunscreen.

-Seunghyun

   TOP's message was short but it surprised you.

This afternoon already?

Surely oppa didn't think our week started today?

Pack lightly? Sinscreen?

Where in the world are we going?

Maybe he didn't told me where we were going for security reasons....

        You hit reply while intending to list all the reasons you needed more time. Except nothing came out of your mind. You leaned on the couch and cupped your face. To do as TOP's bid was wildly impulsive.

Shibal! When was the last time I did something idiotically impulsive...

Well duh? Of course! Yesterday! 

Coming here at the penthouse and leaving that note...

But still I felt nervous making live with oppa for the first time...

Ugh! What the hell's with my word of choice.

I was an overprotected years ago... Eeger to lose it...

Losing my heart hadn't been a concern... until I met Seunghyun oppa...

Even back the oppa had a reputation...

Hara buhji told me to stay away from him...

He told me that Seunghyunoppa comes from a long line of womanizers.

At first... I headed that advice and kept my distance...

Oppa had been larger than life...

Young, rich, and priviledged not to mention a drop-dead gorgeous guy!

From the first moment we met... Oppa...

He had seemed determined to pursue me... Eventually I had failed to resist.

It had been summer break I think?

Me and my friends took over the beach house and

Seunghyun oppa was in friend's beach house with their pals just a few house next to us.

was on everyone's mind back then...

When Seunghyun oppa knew I was a he had back off but hadn't given up.

He even told me 'No pressure... You're first time should be unforgettable.'

And that's exactly what it was...

A week before we had to return to school, I had given in.

but our first time hadn't been glorious... it was actually awkward...

Seunghyun oppa had been patient and understanding, promising it would get better with practice.

However...

Privacy with a houseful of party animals had been rare...

between us was rushed and secretive...

We had spent our last night together on the beach and THAT had been unforgetatable.

That night I had finally found the rhythm.

I had been eager to learn everything, but time transpired against us...

Seunghyun oppa promised there would be endless opportunities to explore all things voluptous in the future.

We promised to keep in touch, promised to find a way to get together again.

But sadly... it never happened...

Fate spun both of us in diffirent directions.

*sighs*

Is this my chance to turn back time?

This seven days with oppa... Meant making every moment count.

You went towards Daesung who was watching t.v. "Oppa... Mianhae for disturbing you but I would like to leave early... But before that I would like to go to a nearby mall and do some shopping... And then you could drop me on the way to the airport." You smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                         

Comments are loved dearest reader  So don't forget to drop one on the comment box ^^. 

And be sure to subscribe for you to get updated on this story 

I'll be seeing you soon I guess? Fighting!