I will make it right...!!

A Path Back To You

 

Heechul was sitting in his cabin staring at something but nothing...darkness surrounding him...his heart.

Mr.Han’s words were still ringing in his mind...all the cheers that went after the announcement....THAT announcement...

Is this it?Was this relationship of so long years was going to end like this....?

His mind was full of question. He won’t say he didn’t understand Hangeng when he said he was not ready to tell his appa about their relationship..He understood..It was hard for Hangeng to confess that he loves a man ..

But sometimes he really used to get tired..tired of hiding..tired of pretending that Hangeng is nothing but just a boss or at the most a friend  to him when they were in public or in front of Mr.Han.He had argued about it when it used to became really unbearable...

“Chullie..I will tell him..I want to...What do you think I like meeting like this...But ...”He remembered Hangeng’s words when they had a argument about it once again.

“I just don’t know how to tell him Chulla.....I..I need time...Please..Please bear with it for some more time.....I love you..”Hangeng had tried his best to pursue him...And he had agreed once again..

Just for some more time..He had thought...But this... he had never expected this.

Whom should he blame for this situation..?

Mr.Han?But he didn’t know anything...

Sunny? But even she must have had no idea..that kid was always on his side...

Hangeng? Because he didn’t have enough courage to tell his appa..?But he was just scared of his appa’s rejection, wasn’t he?

Himself? Because he didn’t push Hangeng enough to tell the world about them?But he didn’t know this would go this far..will become this worse...

Fate? Because it gave no warnings..and attacked like a furious snake...poisoning their life

Whom....Whom should he blame.......?

 He sat there..His mind numb...

“Heechul....Chullie...”He heard Hangeng calling him in the corridor..Desperate..

“Chullie....”Hangeng opened the door looking around for Heechul..his eyes worried...He exhaled deeply when he finally laid his eyes on slender figure on the chair...

“Chulla...I was..I was looking for you...we need to talk.”He said closing the door.

“Is this how their relationship will be always..Behind the locked doors?..”a thought crossed Heechul’s mind as he looked into the worried eyes of his boyfriend...Those warm eyes which had always melted his heart...

“I had no idea Chullie..I don’t know how....when did he think about it.....”Hangeng tried to explain holding his hands.

“He didn’t even ask me...announcing it like that...He knew..he knew I couldn’t refuse if he will do it like that in public.....”His voice was apologetic..pleading...But Heechul just stared at him...He barely heard those words being said to him...

Excuses..Both of them were looking for it...Excuses for explaining what has happened...

He sat there, finding one of his own listening to Hangeng’s plea...feeling the cold metal of THAT ring on Hangeng’s fingure as he held his hands...it was burning his skin..Harshly..

“Chullie...Heechul....look at me....”Hangeng said panicking when he got no reaction from his boyfriend..

“I will make it right...WE... will make it right..I will go and tell him...”He tried to convince Heechul holding him firmly..

“I will go and say that I love you and I can’t marry her or anybody..just you...Are you listening to me?” His voice had become shaky..looking at the state his lover was in..

It was all his fault..He was to be blamed for this to come this far ...to become this worse...because he didn’t have enough courage..to ..to stand in front of his father..to face him..to..to defend his love...

He was so scared of his father’s rejection that he never ever even tried to tell him about his relationship with Heechul...Heechul..This was not fare to him at all...He knew how much he was hurt..no he didn’t know actually..the depth of Heechul’s wounds..

“Chullie...Are you listening to me........”He asked shaking Heechul..

“You believe in me right....Right?..”He questioned eagerly...expectantly looking at the other...tears  freely flowing now..

Heechul kept on staring..at the love of his life...of course he believed him..

A small smile broke on Hangeng’s lips when he saw Heechul weakly nodding...He believed in him..his Heechul believed in him.. he needed nothing else..

“We will make it right...”He whispered resting his forehead on other’s....

“Appa....I want to .....”Hangeng took the first chance next morning to clarify everything with his father.

“Not now Geng..I am in hurry I have to fly to Malaysia to attend this conference ...it’s quite urgent....”Mr.Han said in hurry...

“But appa...It was after a week...”He was surprised...he finally had gathered enough courage to tell his appa everything ,but he had no time to listen...

“It was but just got preponed..look I really don’t have time to sit and talk...you are leaving in afternoon aren’t you..Take care of everything in Korea..arraso...?”Mr.Han said picking up his briefcase.

“Appa...But I...”

“And yes...you are taking Sunny with you..since she will be your better half soon...you need some time with her...I have made all the arrangements...work hard and also have fun...”Mr.Han winked as he left a startled Hangeng behind.

“Better half...her..no ways...It’s Him appa..Heechul...It’s  him for me....only him”His mind cried silently as watched his appa leave....helplessly......

 


Sorry for not updating for so long.... :)