We should Tell Him The Truth....

A Path Back To You

 

Hangeng was fast asleep ...his phone still clutched tightly in his hands..He had fallen asleep on sofa waiting for Heechul.He had come back from the meeting expecting nothing more to cuddle into his boyfriend..but he was disappointed when he didn’t find him anywhere not in his room...not in hotel premises...just a message that he’s be back soon...but when...?

Hangeng tried to call him but Heechul was not picking up...Hangeng was getting worried...He just couldn’t sleep..Sure Heechul was all grown up and could take care of himself but where he could go? This entire place was unknown to him...then where? These question were eating his mind out...He sat there thinking what to do...waiting for Heechul....Somewhere in between sleep caught up....sending him in the world of dreams...

He was having one of Heechul when the ringing of phone woke him up. Startled he received it...It was his appa..asking for some information....he went on to grab his briefcase but he was still groggy...he messed up all by dropping it..He told his appa what he wanted to know...

Sighing he checked  for Heechul’s calls or at least a message but there were none...None...how can it be...He had tried to call the other at least 50 times in a night had sent several messages but not a single reply...what’s going on he wondered...he was really worried now...He started to grab scattered files  which had came out when he had dropped his briefcase ...hurriedly..he had to go and find Heechul as soon as possible...As he was putting everything back in..he noticed one envelop....he vaguely remembered his butler handing it to him at last minute when he was leaving for his flight..Saying it had came as important marked on it...

He was about to push it inside thinking it can be looked after when it opened and contents scattered on the floor....not again...Hangeng frowned on his clumsiness..bending down to collect it...but ...but he froze...what the.... he sat down staring at it...

It was the phone ring that brought him to senses... still shocked he pressed the receive button.......

................................................................................................................................................................

“Hyungg...Stop shouting will ya...”Siwon whined.

“You are just half ...”He said as Heechul looked at his shorts.

“Huh..? ohh...yeah...”Heechul exhaled kind of relieved. Siwon just rolled his eyes.

“But...But why am I even half ...and why are you here....?”Heechul questioned still very much worried.

“You should have thought about it before dancing in the rain last night....god..you were completely wasted....”Siwon explained getting up.

“I had to carry you all the way here and change your cloths otherwise you could have caught cold or something... I was so tired afterwards... so I just crashed here....”He continued looking at Heechul.

“And nothing happened right...something crazy between you and me...RIGHT??”Heechul was still sceptical.

“Aishh..hyung...nothing happened....you just tried to kiss me somehow....you know how much you get touchy touchy when you are drunk...”Siwon was frustrated by constant questioning.

Heechul relaxed..Exhaling loudly...nothing had happened...he didn’t do something stupid in the influence of alcohol.

They just sat there in silence.

“Hyungg....”Siwon said breaking the silence..

“Hmmm?”Heechul responded cuddling into his cushon..He wanted more sleep..his head was still throbbing badly...

“Why do you love him so much....?”He questioned looking at Heechul.

Heechul’s eyes shot open..He looked at Siwon shocked...

“What do you mean...?”He asked cautiously...Did he SAID something stupid if not done anything stupid...great...

Siwon stood up coming at his side.

“Why do you love Hangeng so much...?”Siwon asked directly standing in front of him.

Heechul flinched...he had indeed said something...otherwise Siwon had no way of knowing about Hangeng and his relationship...

“Did I...Did I say something...you know last night....”Heechul asked with fearful eyes.

“Enough for me to know that he doesn’t deserve your love.....”Siwon sat on his knees placing his hands on Heechul’s cheek.

“You looked so frightened and sad hyung..you were crying...you hardly cry...”He said caressing his cheeks.

“It’s none of your business Wonnie...and you better not tell no one...”Heechul said trying to get away from other.He was sacred and pissed off now...how can he be so stupid...blabbering something  like this when he is drunk...Hangeng could get in trouble for this....Hangeng...

Heechul tried to move when he realized that Hangeng had no idea where he is and must be dead worried by now....

“Siwon let go...I have to find Hangeng...And you need to forget whatever you have heard yesterday....”He said trying to get up.

But Siwon pulled him down...holding him tightly...

“He doens’t deserve you hyung.....”Siwon whispered placing a soft kiss on Heechul’s forhead...when the door of the room shot open....

“Heechul....”Hangeng was shocked to see the scene in front of him..His boyfriend in arms of other man..

“What the hell, Heechul....?”He shouted in anger...

Heechul was startled by Hangeng’s sudden entry...He must have seen Siwon kissing him...He remembered how possessive Hangeng was..specially in case of Siwon...and this scene looked wrong ...very wrong both of them half on bed...Siwon’s arms around him...

“Geng....It’s not what you think...”He tried to explain getting up hurriedly...trying to reach Hangeng.

But Siwon stopped him...pulling him closer to him..

Hangeng was boiling in anger now...Heechul was confused by Siwon’s actions...

“What are you doing...let me go”He tried to losen the grip.

“Hyung...I think we should just tell him the truth now...”Siown said looking directly at very angry Hangeng.

Heechul was dumbstruck..thinking what the hell was Siwon saying...what truth....??

He pulled Heechul up holding his hand tightly.

“We love each other....”words escaped his mouth...