Enemy In The Dark....

A Path Back To You

 

“Oppa”.....

Sunny couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She stood there dumbstruck ...shock written all over her face.....How could he do that...he...her brother...?

Startled Jun Ki looked at her as he slipped of the phone after talking to Siwon.

They stood there like that...Sunny still shocked by her brother’s words and actions.

“Oppa.....”She managed to say..

“Oppa...how could you do this...?”she questioned coming near to him.

Jun Ki didn’t answer..He just sat on the sofa...all comfortable like nothing has happened.

“Oppa....you ....you said you won’t kill him....”Sunny’s voice was all scared...really she has never expected this from her brother...

“Oh calm down sis...I was just threatening him...so that God loving Idiot won’t do something stupid....”He explained leaning back...He was indeed very happy...and relaxed all had gone as planned...

Sunny looked skeptical..Somehow she still didn’t trust her brother.

“But ...but you said...you will just get him away from Geng oppa...that’s all....”She said sitting near him.

“Yes...That is my plan...”Jun Ki answered assuring his sister.

“But..but then you said...”Sunny was not satisfied.

“Listen sis...I am not going to hurt him...That is if he behaves and doesn’t try to ruin our plan..”Jun Ki answered smiling.

For Jun Ki...He had really got rid of a biggest obstacle in his big dreams...yeah Kim Heechul...It was starting...the journey towards his dreams...

Jun Ki had always been ambitious...Right from when he was in school he made sure he will be perfect in everything he does and get everything he wants...that he will win in every situation and for that..he would do anything...anything...

He never thought it’s wrong to do something bad...after all he was doing it to get what he wanted right..then how can it be wrong...??

His dreams got even bigger when his father’s best friend started doing great in this hotel business..It had started to become huge...very huge...and Jun Ki couldn’t help but dream of being in control of it...One day...one day he thought..

It wasn’t easy...to even come to position he was now...after all his father was just a legal advisor to Mr.Han...But he had made up his mind..He gave his everything to know every tit bit in this business working very hard to come to this position...a position where his views held very strong influences..and he didn’t forget to win hearts of Mr.Han  on the way...and of course Hangeng...How could he forget him..the only heir...He deserved some special attention...Some brotherly love and lots of support.....He had great plans him...

But....but..there was one problem...yeah him...Kim Heechul...The smart ,sharp general manager..Jun Ki had no problem whatsoever if Heechul was just a GM to the hotel...He could have managed it...after all he still held a stronger position than Heechul...

The real problem was Heechul’s closeness to Hangeng...their friendship...the influence Heechul had over Hangeng was actually greater than his own...and their intimacy...the main obstacle...why did you ask...?

For Jun Ki to gain a even stronger position in Han empire there was one trump card...Sunny...his sister...If Sunny marries Hangeng of course she will be one of the Han’s....and as Mr.Han’s will goes ‘The biggest share holder of Han empire’....Of course he had a big hand in it....and then he could do just anything he wants...manipulating all Han’s with it....He was all happy about it until..until Sunny came crying to him...telling him about Hangeng and Heechul’s relationship...which will ruin everything...everything...

But he was not giving up...For some time he told Sunny to go with the flow..to act all very happy around this ‘couple’ gain their trust...while he worked in behind..making sure Hangeng never tell Mr.Han about his relationship...and Manipulating Mr.Han in favour of Sunny as bride for Hangeng...and of course doing everything to flourish the hotel chain...after all it was ‘his’ hotel chain wasn’t it...

But it came down one day when Heechul caught his mess up ....those account manipulations...Jun Ki had done it before of course...at times when he was in desperate need of money...everytime when he lose some in betting..that was one hobby he had..and no one had known because he would always manipulate them after everything was checked...and he had his men their all over the accounts department...but he was caught when Heechul cross checked everything....But he was still safe because he had given face to this mess up...Zhou Mi...that sweet little ignorant kid...and of course Heechul had suspected Zhou Mi...

But it was still bad..If Heechul says something...blame will come on Zhou Mi of course...but there will be deeper investigations...which was bad...That’s when he had thought of accelerating his plans....He needed to get rid of Heechul immediately now...Because he had become a great threat ...

He had played his cards right...convincing Mr.Han for the marriage of Hangeng and Sunny...and involving Siwon his long routed card ...the one he knew Hangeng hated....one he had played long ago...taking advantage of Siwon’s financial situations..and his love for his hyung....Taking Heechul away from China..here in Korea..the place which was very much unfamiliar to Heechul....and finally sitting and watching the drama unfold when Hangeng received the pictures and that phone call ...

“Ohh, How heart breaking sis...”He spoke up mockingly..

“Poor Hangeng ah...I mean his boyfriend cheated on him...he stole his money also....My poor poor Geng...He will need someone to comfort him....”He said suggestively.

Sunny brightened  up immediately..Giggling...

“Who’s better than his would be wife....me...”She said happily...

For Sunny...she had once accepted that Hangeng could not be hers...when she found out about them...and she was happy...forgetting her heart pain because right from she was a kid..she had dreamt of her prince...her Hangeng taking her hand...and them living happily ever after...

One dream wich came crashing down...when she came to know that Heechul had already stole heart of her precious prince...But when her brother told her the dream could still come true...she hadn’t believed him...looking at the bond the couple had..it was next to impossible...her Geng oppa leaving Heechul to marry her...But Jun ki had been persistent...telling her it will happen...that Hangeng will be her’s...She had been hopeful after that...

Still being close to the couple...laughing with them...teasing..behaving as if nothing has happened...but it broke her heart...and at the same time filled it with rage everytime she had to see them...holding hands...gentle touches and kisses...but she would smile...because her brother had promised her..one day...one day she will replace Heechul...

And she was on cloud nine when Mr.Han announced their marriage...that was a dream come true..She was all but happy..but she couldn’t show it..she has to act shocked...And she had done that...beautifully...convincingly...showing her support to Hanchul couple....she may have to do it now also...act shocked and show her support..to Hangeng now...because there was no Hanchul now...as there was no Heechul....no Heechul....

“But oppa...please don’t do anything to Chul oppa...He didn’t do anything ...”She said once again showing her fear.

“I won’t...I just want to keep him away from Hangeng for some time...Once you get married...then everything will be in our control....”Jun Ki said getting up...

It has just started..his journey towards his big dreams...He still had so many things to do..........

Hangeng sat in his car...parked in a lonely place...He just wanted to get away..away from all the chaos...Heechul...He could still hear Heechul pleas...It broke his heart...But...those pictures...and that call...can Heechul really do it...?

His brain was ripping apart...He was unable to think straight ...He remembered Siwon’s embrace...how he held Heechul...close..that had made him mad..someone else touching Heechul..his Heechul....but what Siwon had told was shocking...Was it all for money...Heechul would do drama..that to this big...for these many years....??

Was everything a drama...Heechul’s words..his promises..his touches...kisses...the moments they had...Heechul had thought about them? Carefully planned them?Was he this stupid...failing in the beautiful trap? Hangeng held his head...there were so many questions...How could Heechul do it...to him...did he never loved him...All of it was a big lie....all of it...?

Somehow Hangeng’s heart couldn’t believe it...no matter how much his brain told him to do so...those picture...Siwon’s words...that phone call...all of it was very clear that Heechul had planned everything...everything....but was it this clear...??Or someone was trying to ‘show’ it like it...?

How come all of sudden... when they are away he get’s to know everything...those pictures who sent them...?Even if someone was trying to help him....who is it...?and if he/she knew about everything why didn’t he/she said anything before....why now...?and Heechul...what was he trying to say...

Hangeng quickly started the car...He needed to know the answers and more importantly he needed to talk to Heechul...