Lost...!!

A Path Back To You

 

“He left...What do you mean he left..?”Hangeng couldn’t believe what he was hearing..Heechul left...?

“I saw him getting in the car with that ...that friend of his...That’s the last I saw him..”Jun Ki said innocently.

“What happened Geng...?Did you two have fight..?”He asked looking all concerned..

“Ya oppa..what happened..?Why were you yelling like that..?”Sunny joined his brother’s drama.

“What do you mean he left...?”Hangeng again asked..He was still not ready to accept what was being told to him.

“He didn’t come back Geng..That’s why I thought...But What happened...tell me at least..”Jun Ki asked once again.

Still shocked Hangeng told everything that had happened..those pictures...that phone call...Siwon’s words...Jun Ki was getting all happy listening his own plan from Hangeng’s mouth...It had obviously succeeded..He couldn’t be more happy...

“But how can he leave like that..He was trying so hard to convince me that he didn’t do it.. just a while ago and now he just leaves...No ge ,something’s not right...I have to find out what’s going on...”Hangeng said getting up.

Jun Ki moved quickly...He couldn’t let that happen..Hangeng ‘finding’ out what had happened..This was not going according to his plan.. he had thought Hangeng would believe him..but the bond between Heechul and Hangeng was much stronger than he had expected...but he needed to break it...he couldn’t let this ‘bond’ of theirs ruin everything.

“Geng..Wait where are you going...”Jun Ki said stopping Hangeng.

“I need to find what is going on...”Hangeng answered.

“Ok...But can you at least wait for some time...let me come with you.. ..”Jun ki said getting up.

They went from places to places where Hangeng thought Heechul could go...If he wanted to leave Korea like that ..he would have to take a means of transport...But where could he find him in this huge place...Hangeng was clueless..Jun Ki was with him....Just in case...keeping an eye on Hangeng’s moves...He was so sure that  Hangeng won’t get any lead on Heechul..not like this...

Hangeng was getting frustrated ...Where could they go...like this...and Heechul...can he really leave like this without explaining anything..He remembered Heechul’s pleading face..He was trying hard to convince that he didn’t do anything like that..and now he disappears like this with Siwon..no..he somehow couldn’t digest it...

“Ge...I am not able to believe that Heechul can leave like this...and all the things happening from morning...Why someone who is trying to be my well wisher suddenly wants to help me now..why he didn’t say anything before...and all these thing happening..I just feel something is not right..Ge we have to do something..I need to know what Heechul wanted to say..It can’t end like this...should we..should we go to the police...??....”Hangeng questioned all worried...

Jun Ki flinched from inside..But he didn’t let it show on his face..No they can’t..no... police should be involved in this drama..that was not the part of the plan..He needed to think something quickly...very quickly...

“If Heechul actually did what you are saying he did..you know trying to steal money from hotel’s account and all then it’s obvious that he would leave like this....without a trace...”He said carefully.

“Look I don’t know what is truth and all but...I will talk looking at the whole situation...See Heechul would have thought that he could convince you somehow...But later when you left like that..he could have thought that he might get in trouble...What if you call police or something like that...”Jun Ki stated in supportive voice..

“Those pictures and that call all can’t be a lie..or it can be...But if it was a lie then why Heechul would disappear like this...He should have stayed here and tried best to explain you the whole thing...He shouldn’t be worried about getting in trouble with police and all if he hadn’t done anything right..”He questioned looking at Hangeng.

“But ge..what if someone is trying to frame Heechul...I am more worried about that...”Hangeng still wanted think about this possibility..what if Heechul was actually innocent.

“Even though that...He would be here defending himself...don’t you think so..instead of running like that...I am sure they would not come near you now..here or China...But you can be right as well...Look Geng we can go to police..but I would suggest you talking with Mr.Han once..After all involving Korean police is big step...They would ask questions...About you and Heechul..your relationship with him...Frankly I myself was shocked when I heard about you two right now..I woul d have never guessed it...you were good friends that’s what I knew...Well anyhow..Mr.Han needs to know all this first...because it’s Han’s position in the society which is at stake...and as an advisor and employee of Han’s I will not let it ruined by scam like this...”Jun Ki stated carefully...he had used it right the card of Mr.Han..knowing Hangeng will think thousand times before telling Mr.Han anything about it..about his relation with Heechul.

Hangeng looked more worried now..what Jun Ki was saying was truth...and if Heechul was really innocent that he should have been here to prove himself right...instead he just went away with..with that Siwon..and if he goes to police..what was he going to say..He himself was not sure about Heechul..and his appa would kill him if he gets to know this like this..with everyone in China talking about it like a big gossip.

“Geng..I would suggest to wait for sometime...Think about it...We will go back to China for now..and wait...Heechul might show up...Or if someone is framing him then we can find some clue there...Involving China police would be much better because Han’s are very well known there than here in Korea...In the meanwhile if you want you can explain everything to Mr.Han..or you can just forget everything about it...Heechul and move on with your life...Choice is yours I am just suggesting...”Jun Ki completed, hopeful that Hangeng will stop his search or whatever for Heechul and just forget about it for now and come to China...there he can handle him.

Hangeng sighed..Today was a big day..He had lost everything today...his love...his trust..his happiness..his dreams were crushed..Heechul had took them with him...Jun Ki is right...even though Heechul was being framed he should have been here right...he should have been...but he wasn’t..that means everything is over...?Just like that?..Their love of so many years..?All that was a lie...?

He was angry now...How could Heechul leave like that..?Without explaining a thing to him...leaving him in dilemma what should he believe his heart was telling him Heechul can’t do something like this to him...but his brain was saying otherwise...the whole situation was saying otherwise...Heechul’s disappearance was saying otherwise...

Hangeng was lost.............

Heechul woke up groggily...He couldn’t make out where he was..It was dark..and unsettling..His head was throbbing with the drug he was given ....when....Heechul couldn’t make out the time...how long it have been....and where he was being taken..who are these people...Who’s is the mastermind behind it...He needed to know ..He tried to move but his hands were tied and his body had become stiff... numb..like there was no power left to move...

He tried to sense his surroundings....was he in a room...but he quickly came to know that he was moving when he felt that his stomach was unsettling..and he felt like puking...Sea sickness..he had it since childhood...so was he on a boat or ship of some kind...where was he being taken like this...?and why..?

He tried to breath hard..deep ...to calm his nerve....he needed to think a way out of here..He needed to get to Hangeng and tell him everything..Hangeng was in danger ..He had to be with him...He started to struggle to get free...with all the power left in is body...

Suddenly the door opened..Heechul could only hear the footsteps as he had back to the door...He froze on spot..

“Ahh..look who is awake...”The man from earlier came near him..smiling wickedly.

“Who are you...where are you taking me..?and who told tou to do all these things...?”Heechul shouted...He needed to know....

“Aishhh...you are noisy again...”The man said frustrated.

“You ask so many questions...Looks like it s not your wake up time boy....”The man said pulling out a syringe from his pocket.

Heechul’s eyes widen in fear..The drug had made his  body numb..and another dose..of it would be...He can’t let it happen... he needed to get to Hangeng...

He started to struggle even hard...trying to stop man from inserting the syringe in his body..but it was futile..as he felt a dull pain in his arms and he started falling in deep pit of darkness once again...

It looked like a maze...Heechul couldn’t make out the way out...He was tired and thirsty...the sun was unforgiving..shining with all it’s strength...But he couldn’t stop...He had to find the way out...way to his Hangeng...He kept on running...avoiding the snakes which wanted to sting him...feeling him with poison..He couldn’t let it happen....He couldn’t let himself stop..He kept on running...sometimes in circles...calling out one name...Hannie...He needed to find way out....to his Hannie...Hannie..he called out running..suddenly a snake came out of no where...Heechul’s eyes widen in fear as the snake opened his mouth to show his long slender tongue and those sharp poisonous teeth..filled with venom...

“Hannie..........”He screamed right before it attacked him...

Heechul snapped open his eyes...covered in cold sweat...He was confused for sometime as to where he was....but it all came back to him when he heard the two men talking..It was still dark...but there was no sea sickness anymore..but they were moving...

He figured out he was in a car..at the backseat.....going where..?The men were chatting...He tried to listen to get any clue..but they were talking about some football match...He kept still..He couldn’t let the men know he’s awake...his hands were tied. he needed to get free..he tried to fiddle with tie...holding his breath whenever some he thought he rustled more...But the men were busy...careless..with loud music playing on...They must be sure that the drug’s effect won’t wore off so soon....

After some attempts he was successful in untying the knot...freeing his hand...Keeping a minimum movement he thought about what he can do next...he couldn’t attack them...he knew he couldn’t win against them...run..he had to run..but how...he thought about jumping out of running car but it was risky..He didn’t know type of surroundings they were going through....what..what should he do...sometime passed as laid there.. without moving...breathing slowly...thinking about what to do...

Suddenly car came to stop with a screeching noise..The man at the driver’s seat got out of the car...cursing...From the noise and the talking Heechul could make out that the bonnet had been opened...He could hear the man complaining something about engine...He heard the other door opening as the other man got down...

When he was sure the man has joined his partner from all the voices...He decided to move..Taking a deep breath he raise his head..both the men had disappeared behind the bonnet..talking furiously..

Heechul made up his mind...This was his chance...He had to run now...right now..quickly...He gathered all the strength in his body...to reach towards the door knob...He could move properly yet as his body had gone stiff..but he had to move....he had to give it at least a try...He needed to do it for Hangeng...

Taking  a deep breath he turned the knob..trying to make minimum noise ...he glanced at the men once...they seemed to be arguing about something...in loud voices..he dragged his body outside...breathing in the cool night air..his feet were numb...but he had to move...he flee into the dark without looking back..He had to move away...away from them...to his Hannie...He needed to find him..It won’t be long till the men find out where he was..but he had cover as much distance as possible...

He ran...without a direction...with one thought in his kind...Hangeng....He kept on running...He didn’t know how much distance he had cut..but he knew that the men were stronger than him...They could catch him...but he ran...looking for someone...anyone...a phone booth..

He felt he heard some footsteps...a shiver came down his spine thinking it could me those men...He started running even faster...looking back from time to time....

Suddenly he bumped into someone...losing his balance....startled he looked at the person..who tried to grab him...

“Hey are you ok...?”The person asked in kind voice..

Heechul stared at the stranger...yes he needed help..

“I...I need to find.....”But he felt footsteps coming closer,They were coming...

Heechul glanced back at the road..he could see the men...Smiling wickedly...they had found him...

“Are you all right...?”He heard the person ask him...he stared back at him with fear written on his face....his mind had gone blank...They had caught him...they were coming for him...

Leeteuk couldn’t figure out what was going on..he was on his way to home after a second shift late at night...and this strange man bumps into him...and is acting all weirdly..

“Hey...you ok...?”he asked once again looking at the direction the man was looking..there was no one there.

“They are here...I have to go...”the slender man spoke up suddenly...as he struggled to get up...

Heechul saw the men advancing towards him..he had to move...he had to get away...

“Hey wait...where are you going...?”Leeteuk questioned confused...who is coming...?....What is this man saying...?He could see no one...He couldn’t understand a thing...

Heechul was in no state of answering...he could see the men were coming..He started to run leaving behind the stranger he bumped into.

Leeteuk still stood confused as Heechul started to run..Why was he running...Who are coming..?He still couldn’t see anyone till in far distance...He thought for a moment before making up his mind..The slender man needed help obviously....He started running behind him calling out for him...

Heechul was running..with no sense of direction..his own state...he could hear footsteps...He had to run..faster...

Leeteuk increased his speed as he followed the slender man..He needed to know what’s wrong with him and if possible give all the help he could...

He could see the man running in a distance..He became worried when the man started to reach the main road....

“Hey ..wait..it’s main road...you have to be careful...”He shouted...

Heechul didn’t hear anything he just ran....he needed to get away..get back to Hangeng..

He didn’t see a car coming towards him in full speed...

Leeteuk’s heart sank when he saw the car...

“Heyy..Look out..”He cried as he ran with all his strength..

But it was too late...

“No..”he screamed when he saw the slender body thrown away cruelly by the speeding car..

The driver disappeared in darkness without stopping the car.

Leeteuk quickly reached to the slender body lying in pool of blood..

“Oh my god..Hey...”He tried to think what to do next...he reached for the phone

Heechul felt the thud..and his body thrown away in the air...his body hitting the road..sharp pains coming out from everywhere...and  liquid coming out...warm against his cold body...

Everything was blurry now..as he struggled to breath...to stay conscious... Hangeng...that was the one thought in his mind..

“Hey..please stay awake...ambulance is coming..”Leeteuk spoke looking at the man...

Heechul could vaguely make out the face...hovering over him....Hangeng’s face..He had come to him....

“Hannie...”He  whispered...before falling into darkness completely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

.