Meet the Fangirl...^_^

A Path Back To You

 

Hangeng was seating in his cabin checking on some reports that was just turned in to him.

He heard a light knock on door…followed by a tinkling cheerful voice.

“Oppa.!!”Sunny said poking her head inside the cabin ,sweet smile on her face.

Hangeng face lighten in smile.

“Hey Sunny….how are you doing……”He asked getting up from his chair.

Sunny hugged him coming inside.

“I am fine Oppa,How are you doing…? You have become more handsome .”She chirped looking at him happily.

 “And you are beautiful as ever….I am good..god,It’s been 2 years since I have seen you”

“Yeah Oppa ,because  you were always so busy to meet or call me….. I missed you so much…”Sunny informed pouting.

“My exams were over anyways So I came with Jun Oppa ” 

“Hmmm...you have grown so much…”Hangeng stated looking at her.

Sunny was Jun Ki’s younger sister. They have all grown up together until she decided to stay back in Korea to complete her studies.

“Hmm….. and your Korean is as bad as it was 2 years ago..”Sunny grinned teasing him.

“Yah..It’s not that bad now..I just miss a few words here and there…”Hangeng completed somehow, his efforts for  searching correct words were clearly visible. His Korean was really so so.

“yeah..yeah.. Keep saying that and it may become true…”Sunny was still in teasing mood

“Speaking of which, where is your Korean tutor?? Sunny  asked with a mischievous gleam in her eyes .

“He was not in his cabin, I searched for him everywhere so I thought ,he will be here with you doing some ‘important’ discussion…”She completed giggling.

 Sunny was one of two people who knew about Hangeng’s relationship with Heechul. Other one was Zhou Mi.

“Are you two together…?”She had just asked once out of the blue, startling them.

They of course gave no explanations at the beginning, just laughed at it.

She didn’t gave up though.She again poked them after few more days.

“I know you guys are dating…I can sense it the way you behave around each other,the secrete looks and touches…Wow…you guys ARE together..”

Eventually they had accepted it, pleading that she should keep mum about it.

“You guys are sooo cute…!!”She had squealed happily on the floor of big mall they were in, attracting attention from people and scary glares from Hangeng and Heechul who shhhh’ed her.

From that day on, she became official fangirl of this couple. Asking for every other detail now and then. Amusing and embarrassing them at the same time.

“He must be on his rounds somewhere  ...I will call him…”Hangeng said reaching for his mobile.

 They talked about various things …catching up, until they saw Heechul coming in after a soft knock.

“Chul Oppa you are finally here...!!”Sunny said reaching for him.

“Oh.. look who is here,our one and only fangirl…oh are you done with your squealing or do I have to cover my ears ”Heechul teased as he hugged her.

“Opaaa ..stop teasing me. You are always like that..!!” Sunny  pouted making the other two laugh loudly.

“Ahhh..look at you Chul oppa You are becoming more and more beautiful..You are giving me a big complex”she said looking at Heechul as he smiled.

“Heyy, I hope you are just praising him and not hitting on my boyfriend”Hangeng said playfully as he hugged Heechul from behind.

“Awww…So cute..!!”Sunny couldn’t help but squeal.