Love Deprived,eh??

A Path Back To You

 

Heechul was about to go to his cabin after his usual check on housekeeping staff,when he heard a familiar voice call out for him.

“Hyungg...” He turned to look towards the voice to see a person running towards him with beamed face

“Hyung,I got it ..I got it...”said the person hugging Heechul tightly.

“Siwon...”Heechul frowned  trying to get away from him as other held him more tightly chanting ‘I got it ‘.He was way too much happy.

“Siwon..let go of me first...hands off”Heechul said lightly smacking hands which were practically suffocating him in hug.

“But hyung..I got it..and I am So happy”Siwon said pouting as he released Heechul.

“Great...I am glad you GOT IT........ was that your brains which you lost long back or something else ”Heechul mocked.

“Aishh hyung... the assignment I was talking about ,I finally got that assignment.”Siwon said a bright smile on his face.

“Thats great..I am really happy for you.”Heechul beamed congratulating him.

Siwon was a struggling model.Heechul knew Siwon since college ,just shifted in china Siwon was very happy to find a Korean speaking friend on his campus .Since then Siwon had become a good friend ,a very caring one.

Actually Siwon adored Heechul,who had helped him in every sense since he had moved here right from making him feel comfortable in college,help him learn mandarin..... to stand behind him when he decided to pursue modelling after college much to his parents dislike because they wanted a secure job for him.

“Thanks ...It’s a small one but It will do..Have to start somewhere.”He said happily.

“Heyy hyungg,how about we go to mall after your work is over ,I want to do some shopping and we can celebrate also..my treat!!”Siwon asked looking expectantly at Heechul.

“I don’t know Siwon,I am really busy...”

“No excuses...”Siown Interrupted.

 “You can take out 1 or 2 hours from your ‘oh so busy’ schedule for your dongsaeng right??” Siwon asked sweetly.

“Aishh...that face again...Hmm okk, but only an hour..And I might get late.”Heechul said looking at very pleased Siwon.

“That’s ok Hyungg I will pick you up then..”Siwon said brightly,hugging heechul again which of course frustrated Heechul again.

Hangeng was passing through the corridor when he saw Siwon and Heechul as the younger one was practically crushing his lover in a hug, as he chattered excitedly.

He immediately frowned.

Out of many friends of Heechul this particular one always made him very uncomfortable. Siwon’s skinship with Heechul has always been issue with him. Everytime he would see the younger hugging, caressing Heechul ...always smiling brightly ,showing off his deep dimples. And what’s with always speaking in Korean when both of them were very fluent in mandarin!!.

All this  always frustrated  him.Heechul just about this.

“He’s just a sweet kid, deprived of love may be...if you will speak to him nicely and won’t scare him off with those deadly glares of yours, he will hug you also ,my pabo Hannie!!”He would say laughing at his frowned face.

He stood there looking at the ‘sweet kid’ and ‘his hyung ‘ as they talked when his phone rang.

“Yes appa,I am on my way”He said in phone as he took one last glance in the direction of Heechul and left.

Heechul was seating  in his cabin with number of files open in front of him.He was deep engraved in them ,checking  and looking at entries in his computer at the same time. He had to meet Siwon in few hours but something about  accounts reports had caught his eyes.

“Get me expense files of renovation that was done few months back, and I want all the bills also.”He said into his phone calling his assistant manager.

“How can it be like this..I am sure I had checked everything...”He said to himself looking at the numbers in front of him.

Hours passed as he looked  into the files which were brought to him .Looking through each bill ,each amount ,each number. There was huge mistake somewhere, when he checked all the bills and expense files numbers were not adding up. There were .entries made of which no proofs were present. And everything was fine when reports were shown to him .

As he dug deeper in files he saw some more entries like those.

“What’s going on... is it some kind of mistake or someone doing it intentionally...where is all this money going..”He thought to himself.

He sure needed to tell this to Hangeng. Whether a mistake or someone’s intention they needed to figure out who is behind all this.

“NOT a single word about this to anyone...understand...??”He instructed his assistant manager   . while leaving,  who nodded in agreement.

Once he was sure his general manager has left, startled assistant dialled a number listening desparately as it rang.....

“Zhou mi,son....would you mind taking that call later..we are in middle of meeting here.”Mr.Han said  not liking the interruption of his nephew’s ringing phone.

“Sure uncle..!!”Zhou mi said looking intensely at the number on the screen, before he pressed the reject button.