Our Little Mimi is Growing Up...

A Path Back To You

 

“Where do you think you are going?”Shindong said as Leeteuk prepared to leave. His shift was over almost an hour ago.

“Home…I am done here.”He said taking away his apron.

“No you are not..You have to take evening shift as I have some work” Shindong stated looking in the mirror.

  “No..I am done and I am not taking evening shift…”Leeteuk spoke as he watched Shindong still setting his hair.

“You will,did you forget about the mess up you did in the morning…It was me who managed that situation otherwise that customer was fuming….” Shindong turned to leave.

“Oh really now ,all that was my mistake ?…You were the one taking orders.. I was just preparing it.So if you forgot to write down that customer didn’t want meat  then it was your mistake…”Leeteuk was angry.

“I don’t know about that and you were the one prepared it so it’s your fault..and you are doing this shift so won’t mess up again..Practice makes one perfect……”Shindong commented as he left , leaving a frustrated Leeteul behind.

“Aishhh…How long do I have to take this…………”He screamed.

“Jeju Island..??”Heechul asked. They were sitting in the Hangeng’s office. He had just gave details of yesterday’s meeting.

“Yeah..It’s a god deal…We have to leave next day after silver jubilee party. “He said looking in the file in front of him.

“Wait..we..I am coming too..When was this decided?”Heechul questioned sitting down in front of him.

“Hmm…When that your favorite dongsaeng was yours was hugging you.”Hangeng said without looking up,a hint of jealousy apparent in his voice.

A smirk covered Heechul’s face.

“Oh..You saw that..”He questioned teasingly.

“You were cuddling in bright day light.. right in corridor Chullie ,No one could have missed that…”Hangeng finally looked up.

Heechul smiled. Hangeng was not a possessive boyfriend. But somehow he was different when it’s Siwon. 

“Geng..you know about it..he is just like that…”he stated .

“Yeah…yeah love deprived kid I know..but I don’t like when he gets so close to you…”Hangeng said standing  up coming next to him.

 “NO one is allowed to get too close to you…because you are all mine…….”He said hovering on Heechul balancing himself on chair hands.

“ My possessive Hannie…”Heechul said kissing  his nose tip.

“So we have to leave next day of party..that early..?”He asked coming back to business

“Wait..If I will come with you… Who is going to handle everything here ?? “He looked worried

“We were in same dilemma..but Mimi came front…He said he will handle everything here.”Hangeng answered straitening up and going to his chair.

“He did…??”Heechul mumbled lost in thoughts.

Till yesterday Zhou mi had no interest in hotel .But now suddenly he’s proactive and willing to take responsibilities again. Is he behind something or just trying to do his best by helping and learning something. Heechul could not decide. He had to talk to Hangeng about this and that accounts incident.

“Geng…I wanted to….”He started but was interrupted by other.

“Chullie…I have to go for a meeting..Appa just texted me..May be it is about same deal. I will talk to you later.”He said collecting some files.

“By the way I am really happy about how much interest Mimi is showing in hotel …Our little kid is finally growing up…”He stated as he left placing a quick peck on Heechul’s lips.

“I am sure he is…”Heechul thought leaning back on his chair.