Was it really you,Mimi??

A Path Back To You

 

“Ge ge ,Let me do it please..I can do it…”

Heechul remembered Zhou mi’s words when the renovation work was about to commence.As usual it would have been his responsibility.But Zhoumi had shown his willingness all of a sudden, which had surprised them all..Including Mr.Han and his sister Zhou Mi’s mother.

As expected everyone was skeptical about this.But Zhou Mi had shown great interest when they were planning this interior designing work renovation. He had good sense of colors and modern styling.It was quite big because they were thinking about renovating a whole wing in step wise installments.

After so much of persuasion from Zhou Mi,Mr.Han had decided to give him this responsibility.Of course it was under guidance of Heechul and Hangeng at first but later as Zhou Mi had really shown extraordinary skill in this designing area he was given sole responsibility.

He still remembered Zhoumi’s bright face when work had completed and everyone had appreciated his work. Everyone was happy..both with the excellent work he had done and also because he had finally started showing some interest in hotel work, But he had returned to his old self not much after this……..

“Can Mimi really do this….??”Heechul thought to himself as he walked in mall with Siwon chattering something

“Hyung,are you even listening….??”Siwon complained holding his hand, breaking his thinking process.

Heechul looked at him in confusion, Siwon pouted.

“Hyung…you are not even listening…What are you thinking about so much”He questioned.

“Sorry  Wonnie,It’s just something about work…What were you saying..”Heechul asked smiling,trying to concentrate.

“I said I need some cloths ,so we are going to do that first…Come”Siwon dragged him into one of the shop.

“This is very important for us..”Mr.Han was talking as Hangeng,Zhou Mi listened.Jun Ki was standing next to projector. He had just finished presentation about his plans of expansion in Korea.

“Yes,This hotel was already one of the top hotels in Jeju island,But they had some financial problem and were slowly descending. I thought this would be great opportunity for us to get a head start in Korea.” He said sitting down taking charge of the meeting once again.

“We don’t have to invest great amount on building anything from scratch,so we don’t actually have to wait to make entry in Korea.Plus we don’t have to fight our way in with already existing hotels.All we have to do is get the highest stake in their shares which they are willingly giving  us.I also checked everything with their financial history and about the place where this hotel is ..everything is clear”

He completed looking at others for their reactions.

“So all in all we have to do is invest..?”Hangeng questioned looking at the papers in front of him.

“Yeah…pretty much.” Jun Ki smiled.

“Geng ..you will be handling this responsibility along with Jun.”Mr.Han spoke.

“You will have to leave for Jeju Island immediately after our 25th year celebration party..Close this deal as soon as possible and I also want you to have a look at this hotel once. Check  thoroughly if anything else is required .Be it process that needs to changed in any manner or  hiring new staff.. arraso?”He completed looking at Hangeng.

“Yes appa.umm appa I was thinking if we take Heechul with us it would be better. I mean he had great sense about these things and what customer wants. I guess He can help in redesigning any process over there .” Hangeng  stated his viewpoint.

Zhou Mi smirked. He was expecting this would come .

“Ah…lovebirds” He thought to himself.                                                                                 

“Well, That’s true but he handles everything here,even though that assistant of his will be here. I won’t agree on giving him sole responsibility…”Mr.Han showed his concern.

“I will do it..” Zhou Mi spoke,turning everyone’s attention to him.A big question mark on their faces.

“I mean I can try…. I don’t know if I could handle everything as Chul  gege does but ,as you all say I have to start somewhere right…” Zhou Mi gave his explanation looking expectantly at others.

“I don’t know Mimi…It’s a big responsibility… ”Hangeng started.

“I know but I can do it…I mean his assistant will be there right ,so he can help me..I can learn something from this…ge ge ,uncle I can do it ” Zhou Mi insisted.

Mr.Han looked at his son who was still not sure about this.

“It’s ok..Geng let him do it.It’s question of few days..I will also keep an eye on him”He said looking at his nephew who smiled at his uncle’s words…..

“That was fun..hyung..”Siwon said happily as they were leaving the mall.

“Yeah it was,thanks for the treat wonnie…”Heechul said looking at Siwon.He was happy that this dongsaeng of his had helped him forget his worries atleast for some time.

“Ahh hyung…that was nothing ..Thank you for helping me picking these cloths... You have great taste.”Siwon commented placing his hands over others shoulder.

“You are anytime welcome..It’s late go home now…”Heechul stated looking at his watch.

“I will walk you home..”Siwon said as he started walking in the direction of Heechul’s home.

“I am not little kid and I live in opposite direction of your home..”Heechul said pushing Siwon in the other direction.

“Aishh hyung…”Siwon was frustrated.

“Good night ..Siwon off to your home now…”Heechul started walking in other direction.

“Wait..”Siwon said stopping him as he looked around .

“Hyung…kiss kiss…”He said tapping his finger on his cheek.

This was not new  for Heechul.

“Siwon..you are still a little kid…”Heechul said kissing him on cheek.

“Now here…”said the other showing his other cheek.

 “Owww hyung it hurts……”He screamed in pain as Heechul smacked him hard on head this time.

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for not updating for so long..I will try to update this one more.

And few more chapters will be only hanchul till Heechul meets teukie..!!