Getting Ready..!!

A Path Back To You

 

Heechul was walking through the posh corridor. He just had a meeting with his staff for the upcoming event .This was a big event for this hotel .Completing 25 years of excellent service was a huge thing and the celebration was going to be grand  involving biggest personalities from all over China.

As a general manager of China’s one of the biggest five star hotel, Heechul had a huge responsibility. Running a hotel as big as this one, managing all the areas right from accounts to culinary has been his routine for last 3 years.

As a man of small build and delicate features one would find him…..beautiful, at first glance. But with his excellent management and interpersonal skills , Heechul handled his responsibility effortlessly. He could be a strict, demanding, ruthless commander one movement ,a sweet persuading little kid when time comes to. No wonder he was popular with staff and also with guests…girls mostly.

But this event was another thing, it was a big movement and as it’ssupervisor he has to be perfect with each and every details of it.

“Sir..”Heechul heard his head of security calling out for him. He stopped as the chief approached him.

“About the security arrangements  for the event…we still have to decide on it “

“Yes..I was about to call a meeting with your staff for it..Ok..we will get it done now “Heechul said glancing at his watch he still have few time left before his meeting with event manager. He started moving towards small room next to kitchen, chief following him.

About an hour later he was walking towards the café where he had to meet the event manager. Giving small instruction here and there, he stopped to greet a lady guest, who smiled extra sweetly at him talking something about breakfast menu.

With his back to entrance he could hear sharp clicks of shoes, followed by staff greetings, he looked at the clock at reception..It was time. Smiling he said bye to lady guest and turned to greet his managing director.

Hangeng walked towards hotel elevator ,slightly nodding to his employee’s greetings. His sharp glare wandering around .

“I hope everything’s going as planned.”He asked as Heechul joined him.

“Yes,I just had meeting with our staff to get the brief about the arrangements and I am on my way to meet the event manager ”Heechul informed.

With a single nod Hangeng walked  into the elevator to his cabin.

“Heyy Chul  ge ge….” Heechul   heard a voice as he watched elevator door close,he turned to see a very bored  Zhou Mi making his way towards him.

“You're Here….”Heechul questioned raising his eyebrows.

“I was dragged here…literally…!!”Zhou mi whined.

“Hmmm ….You should learn to take responsibilities now, It’s about time…”Heechul stated as he started walking towards café.

“Not you too…”Zhou Mi exclaimed.”I am just 22,It’s too early……….. and I have my dear cousin bro and a very nice ge ge to take care of the matters here.”He said pouting.

“Nooo.I don’t want to hear it…I had same lecture from mother ,uncle and geng ge ge ..So please please…spare me..”He said mockingly before Heechul could respond.

“Un huh…as if my lecturing would affect you..I wonder if you hear even a single word from it…”Heechul said chuckling as they reached cafe.

“Haaa..keep wondering then..as for me…I will take stroll around, now that I am here..c  ya ge-ge”Zhoumi called off as he made his way towards swimming pool.

Heechul smiled ,shaking his head  moving to the table where event manager was waiting for him.

It was late afternoon now and he was already exhausted. After a long discussion with the event manager ,he had made some calls regarding inventory, had a talk with a guest which had some kind of minor complaint, checked on housekeeping staff….

“This event is taking a toll on me…I hope it goes as planned.”He thought to himself making his way tiredly towards his cabin, happy that finally he will have some peaceful time.

“What the…..”He suddenly squealed in surprise, as one hand pulled him inside a cabin.