How Could You..??

A Path Back To You

 

“We love each other..”

Heechul looked at Siwon shocked.

“Siwon”He shouted ,well aware of a stunned Hangeng’s mind state.

“What the hell are you saying...?If it is a joke then it’s a stupid one..stop it...”He warned, moving his attention towards Hangeng...he needed to explain it to him....but before he would say something, Siwon cut him.

“Hyung..I am not joking...”He said calmly, still holding him firmly.

“Let go of me first, and I am warning you Siwon stop it....”Heechul said trying to get away from the grip.

“Hyung,It’s enough already..I am tired of hiding like this...behaving as if I am nothing but a dongsaeng to you...”Siwon pleaded.

Hangeng was almost shaking with rage now as he listened to Siwon’s word..Each word was more poisonous then previous.

Heechul gaped..He didn’t know what to say..He was surprised, does his actions in any kind were giving any wrong signals to Siwon?

“Look...”He tried to explain.

“No hyung...I said it’s enough already...”Siwon again cut Heechul’s words. He then glanced at Hangeng..who looked like he would murder him at any point.

He sighed.

“We always loved each other...right from college days...”He said in soft voice looking directly in Hangeng’s eyes.

“But hyung here, he is ...he is ambitious..he has big dreams...dreams which I ...coming from a normal middle class family couldn’t fulfil...”He paused, looking at Heechul who had gone beyond the level of being shocked...

“But you...you could do it...with your money and big name...Do you really think he loves you or something......”He chuckled.

“It’s always been his plan... a long term plan...seduce you...get to the position where no one can touch him...get all the money he could....and then we could be together....happy....I really hated you ,you know...seeing you getting love which actually I deserved....He said glaring at Hangeng,who looked more of hurt now...as the meaning of Siwon’s words were slowly drowning on him...was he being used all these years..was he..was he just a money bank for Heechul..Stairs to his ‘ dreams’?

“NO....”Heechul screamed...coming to senses...

“Geng...Don’t believe him..I don’t know why he is doing it..but ...but...you will  believe me right...you know I am not like that....Geng.....?”Heechul screamed desperately trying to explain but Hangeng just stared at him blankly.

“Hyung...”Siwon pulled him in force, embracing him tightly.

“We don’t need his money...we can be happy being with each other...we can hyung...I will ..I will work hard...harder than anything...I will give you all the money..just ...just don’t go to him again...I can’t bear it...not anymore...please...”Siwon was on verge of crying.

“LET GO....”Heechul struggled, screaming in despair, as he tried to get away.

Hangeng couldn’t take it anymore..He marched towards the pair and and pushed Siwon away....grabbing Heechul’s hand.

Heechul was happy..Happy that Hangeng didn’t believed Siwon’s blabbering...He smiled a bit...

“Hannie....I...”

“Was that all....was I just a way to get to your dreams?A money Bank...?”He barked.

Heechul flinched. He was hurt that Hangeng was actually believing what Siwon was saying...didn’t he trust him a bit..?

“Hannie...why do you believe him and not me...You know I would never do it...I love YOU...It’s always been love that kept me beside you..nothing else...”He begged, tears flowing...his Hannie wouldn’t believe him...

“Oh really....?Then explain THIS to me...”Hangeng screamed throwing a bunch of pictures on Heechul’s face.

Heechul was stunned when pictures hit his face..by Hangeng’s actions...But he looked at them..confused...and his eyes widen...

There were many of them...him hugging Siwon..kissing him...at various locations...clicked with a great angle....which made them look..look

“Hyung....kiss..kiss...”He remembered Siwon’s actions which looked innocent then.

He snapped at Siown..who again gave him a innocent look...what was going on...?

“Geng..I ...I don’t know...I don’t know who clicked them...but the way they are presented to you is all wrong...I never......”

“Are you saying that you never really did it and these fake...?”Hangeng asked in cutting Heechul,his voice full of rage...

“Geng....This is all wrong..you need to believe me....I would never plan something like that ..you know me....please believe me...”He pleaded ,holding Hangeng’s hand....He couldn’t deny the pictures they were not fake per say...but still they were not right...

“Oh...so they are not fake then...Heechul...how could you...”Hangeng screamed ,pulling Heehcul close to him...as he stared in those feline eyes which he loved dearly....which had ‘seduced’ him....

He wanted to believe him..his love of many years...his heart..mind were screaming to just embrace the slender body and forget what world says...but his brain...his brain was saying otherwise....with Siwon’s words and these..these pictures ....

“How could you....?How could you do that to me...playing with me like that...”He shouted tightening his grip, shaking now as tears started to flow..in anguish...heartbroken...he felt ....lost...

“Hannie....please believe me....”Heehcul cried...in the pain which Hangeng’s tight grip was giving him...but more than that....his heart was paining...like it has been ripped apart...Hangeng wouldn’t believe him.

“You are hurting him...leave him....”Siwon said coming to Heehcul’s side trying to lose Hangeng’s grip.

“Stay away....”Hangeng hissed.

“NO I won’t...you are hurting MY boyfriend...I won’t just look....just let go will you...”Siwon screamed.

“Just shut up Siwon...stay out of it...and stop your drama..why are you doing all this...?”Heechul yelled...He was getting pissed off now...He didn’t know what to do anymore...How to make Hangeng believe him....

“Hyung...you know this is not drama..in fact drama is over now....”Siown said calmly.

“And you...just let him go.. it’s not like we have stolen something from your huge bank account or something..just let hyung go..”He added looking at Hangeng.

“Oh really now...”Hangeng scoffed, finally letting Heechul go.

“You didn’t actually ...but you have made a full proof plan...”He said glaring at Heechul.

“You ...you really have some brains Chullie...how did you manage it really..sitting there with us calmly and stealing right under our nose....huh?..Gee.. we really had some good brainy employees didn’t we...?”He spoke, his voice full of sarcasm and hatred.

Heechul was confused..What was Hangeng saying...?

“Geng...I don’t understand...what are ....”

“You know just stop it...I know you will say you have no idea how it all happened ..how that big amount of money got transferred to your account...it won’t be magic right...?and you manipulated those account entries SO cleverly...wow...I am actually amazed...I didn’t know you are such good con man...dear Chulllie....”Hangeng’s voice had become poisonous now..

He remembered his conversation with his head accountant just while ago...He didn’t believe it then...but he had started to believe now....slowly.

Money..what money..Is he talking about those entries....Heechul’s eyes widened when he remembered those entries...he had never told about them to Hangeng and now..now it was being used against him....but who...Zhou Mi...?

Heehcul couldn’t waste any time now.He had to tell Hageng about it...somehow make him believe it wan’t him and he was being framed some how...

“Geng..It wasn’t me...It was...It was...”heechul hesitated a bit..Zhou Mi was dear to him..and he was still not sure if Mimi’s the actual culprit in it...

“It was....”He opened his mouth again..he has to say it for now...then he may find out the truth...together..with Hangeng.

“Just Shut up Heechul...”Hangeng Screamed..His anger  has returned two folded.

“I don’t want to listen to a single word from you....not a damn word....How could you...?”He screamed in agony his heart paining badly.

“Geng just listen...”Heechul tried to speak going near hm..trying to reach for his hand.

“Don’t touch me...You know...right now...right now I don’t even want to see your face...”Hangeng yelled....pushing Heechul away..

Siwon immediately came for his help..holding him protectively. Heechul just stood stunned.

Hangeng gave one last hateful glance at them and stormed out of the room....he needed some peace..he needed to think clearly.....

Heehcul stood stunned...his mind blank...he couldn’t believe what was happening...to him..someone has played a big game...?but who?...Mimi...?and why was he the target...?He needed to talk to Hangeng..

“Hannie...”He called out loudly...coming out of Siwon’s hold as he ran towards door..He needed to talk to Hangeng and explain this to him...he need to

He ran desperately looking for Hangeng...forgetting how he was dressed..ignoring all the stares he was getting ..he didn’t care...didn’t care about a thing...he just needed to find Hangeng and talk to him..

He  saw Hangeng’s  car leaving..he needed to catch him he ran behind...but..

But suddenly he was stopped by two tall hefty men...they just blocked his way...

“What the hell...just move out of my way....”He yelled trying to move.

But they didn’t bulge.

“Kim Heechul...”One of them said slightly smiling...

Heehchul was shocked..how did they know his name.?

“ If I were you..I would silently go and sit in that car...”He said pointing towards a black car parked nearby.

“Ahh..I know you would ask why...Hmm...it’s just that we might just kill that handsome boyfriend of yours who just fled from here...yeah that one...our mates are on his track..just one call and they might just shoot him....nothing much you see....”The other one said mockingly.

Heechul stared at them...deciding what to believe...he had lost his thinking power by now...but whoever was doing it,had got it planned perfectly...and ...may be..Hangeng was in danger..

He made a decision ,moving towards the car..may be he will get some answers..and if he does this Hangeng would be safe atleast..or may be not...he didn’t know...but he walked anyways..

“That goes for you too mate...”The tall man said smiling at Siwon who had followed Heechul .

Once they were in..just four of them....Heechul moved towards Siwon grabbing him..

“Why ...why did you do that...who told you...did you do it for money?WHO was it Siwon...?”Heechul shouted.

Siwon didn’t give any reaction.

“WHO Siwon...speak up....”Heechul screamed.

“Yay...he is making so much noise....can’t we just shut him up...”The man in the front seat asked the other who was driving..

“Hmmm...just give him the shot mate...that will do it...”the other said laughing.

“That’s a great idea...”The man said taking out a syringe..he filled it with some liquid...and smiled wickedly at Heechul.

Heechul backed way immediately ...But he had no way to escape....he fought trying to punch the man grabbing him...but he couldn’t keep him for long time...

“what the hell are you doing...”Siwon demanded.

“I guess you are paid enough to shut your mouth...so just do it....”The man driving the car barked.

Shocked,Heechul glanced at Siwon..Paid??..He was right indeed..but....but..how could

He cried in pain when the syringe pierced his skin,drugging him with the fluid...He was still looking at Siwon who looked scared now...when darkness started to surround him...The men were laughing..everything was blur..slowly he sank in deep darkness...

“You did well Siwon Ah...”Siwon heard the voice again as he held the phone given by the man,the voice which had instructed him to do this much...always through phone calls...But..but he didn’t know they were trying to hurt Heechul in any way...He was shocked to see that syringe pierce in his hyung’s skin...scared to see Heechul lose his consciousness...he never thought it would be this big..he just thought...just...

“Now be a good boy and disappear...don’t show your face anywhere near Hangeng...not here nor in China...I have paid you well to go as far as you want to...Goshh..I am so kind....”The voice smiled.

“What are you...what are you going to do with him?”Siwon asked.

“Ahh...that’s none of your business is it now Siwon ah..your part is over...you are indeed a great actor...as for him..I will take good care of your ‘hyung’....”

“Don’t even try to go to police,or I will kill him and your whole family.....I can do that you know...don’t you love your parents Siwon ah?Ohh..but..but you love him also...that’s bad...”The voice,man laughed.

“Ahhh...love...well it’s just you don’t have a choice...now get down of the car and go to airport directly...you will receive your remaining money and all the documents there..oh...you can say farewell to your Heechul hyung in meanwhile...but don’t take much time...remember I am watching your every move......”The line went dead......As the man pressed end button...smiling to himself..he couldn’t be more happy.....

Sunny was stunned as she stood in the door. She couldn’t believe what she was listening.

“Oppa...”she called out shocked..


Teukie would enter in one or max two chapters :)..Hmm...let's see..