Ready Or Not

Five Shining Boys

 

Hyesha || Min Joo || Ki Young || Minjung || Soo Hyo || Minho

----------

“Good job.” Minho applauded softly as Soo Hyo got off the stage. “You know, you should really consider becoming a trainee and have a debut. You’re really good.”

Soo Hyo smiled at him as she approached him, bowing politely to her boss as she walked pass him. “Yeah, maybe I’ll consider it once I graduate. But enough about me. Are you going to ask her out? She’s already back.

Minho looked to the ground and shyly nodded as he smiled. “Yeah.  I was going to go after I talked to you.”

Soo Hyo smiled at him and gave him an encouraging pat on his back. “Then you should go for it. I texted her earlier. She’s not in the shooting today, so you should be able to find her walking her dog somewhere along the park near the café.”

Minho gave her a grin and thanked her. “I’ll go now. Wish me luck.” He immediately ran off, wondering about how he was going to ask the girl of his dreams out.

“…Good luck…”

----------

“Stella!!  Don’t wander off too far!!” Min Joo shouted after her dog that appeared to be ignoring her. She looked to the ground and let out a sigh, thinking about the events of last night. Why did she have to show up then? …But if she didn’t…then…would I have confessed to him? She turned to look at the café opposite the park she was in and her gaze immediately rested on the boy she was looking for. She could see that he was having an argument with Sulli, but of course, that was just for the drama. Sulli had gotten up to leave, but Taemin suddenly got up as well and tried to stop her by hugging her from the back. As much as she wanted to look away, she couldn’t. Tsk. Why do dramas have to be so cliché?

Min Joo shook the thought out of her head and looked around for her dog and found her clamouring for attention from a tall guy who was dressed in a rather preppy fashion. He was smiling down at the dog, patting it lightly on its head, and he turned up to find Min Joo staring. Minho? What’s he doing here?

She gave him a smile and quickly rushed over and placed the leash on Stella’s collar. She looked up at Minho and gave him an apologetic smile. “Sorry. She’s a little bit of an attention seeker.”

“No, it’s fine.” He gave her a smile, playfully making eye contact with the dog.

“You’re Minho, right? I’m a friend of Taemin. And Soo Hyo.”

He met her gaze with his, and gave her one of his charismatic smiles. “Yeah, I heard.” Umm…umm…I can’t just suddenly ask her out like this…what did she say? What did Soo Hyo say? …Conversation!

“Want to…join me? There’s a really nice ice-cream vendor nearby.” Min Joo invited him. She didn’t want to be alone, and Minho seemed like a good guy.

He let out a shy smile and nodded. “Sure.”

----------

“Hmm…”

“What?” Jonghyun asked, turning to look at the girl beside him.

Ki Young looked back at him and smiled as she shook her head. “Nothing. Just surprised that you liked…”

“...shopping?”

She nodded and continued to look around the shop. She heard him give a small chuckle and that made her smile to herself. “Ah!” she exclaimed as she walked with hurried, small steps over to two mannequins. Jonghyun had followed behind her, curious as to what had caught the attention of the girl. “Look, look.” she grinned at him as she pointed at the two mannequins. “Isn’t that so cute?”

There was a male and a female mannequin and they had been wearing what appeared to be a couple set. The shirt itself was pretty simple, white, with a scribbled black heart in the middle with the only difference between the two shirts was that the shirt on the male mannequin had the words ‘Leave me alone, I’m not a lonely guy’ in white in the middle of the heart while the female’s said ‘Leave me alone, I’m not a lonely girl’.

Jonghyun gave a chuckle and nodded in agreement with Ki Young, and she turned back to look at the set. “Wearing a couple tee…that’s so cute.”

“Then want to buy one?” Jonghyun smiled as she turned to face him. She quickly shook her head and smiled.

“That kind of thing…aren’t you only supposed to wear it with the one you want to wear it with?” she smiled at him before walking away from the mannequins and continued to look around the store.

----------

“Umm…oppa.” Hyesha continued looking at the ground as she balanced herself on the small fence separating a park and the sidewalk.

“Hm?”

“Are you really free to be spending this much time with me? I mean…I just thought you’d be busy with…schedules and all that.”

Onew smiled and shook his head. “Hmm? Why? You don’t like it?” Hyesha quickly shook her head and earned herself a chuckle from the idol. “Because…I like you?” she giggled and Hyesha felt her face getting hotter.

Onew looked back to the ground and chuckled to himself, blushing, but Hyesha was too busy doing the same to notice.

“Ack!”

Hyesha quickly turned to find Onew covering his forehead with both his hands and she figured that he had hit himself with the telephone pole in front of him. She quickly jumped off the fence and gently placed a hand on his, wanting to pull his hands away so that she could have a look at his forehead, but she quickly decided not and retreated her hand.

“Are you okay?” she asked, worried.

Onew kept his hands where they were and nodded, and his smile slowly turned into a laugh. “Ah…I’m so clumsy.” He turned to Hyesha and smiled and removed his hands to ruffle her hair, which didn’t go too well as she had tied it up into a ponytail. Realising that what he had wanted to do had not succeeded, he withdrew his hand and laughed at himself, and Hyesha couldn’t help but laugh together with him.

----------

“Umm…listen…I was wondering…if you’d like to…meet up again…tomorrow.” Minho asked the girl sitting beside him shyly, silently cursing himself for being so awkward whenever Soo Hyo and the SHINee members weren’t around.

Meet up again tomorrow? Isn’t that kind of like a…date?! Uhhh uhhhh...what should I say?? Min Joo struggled to find the words to say and started looking around until she spotted Taemin and Sulli in the café. …I wonder what Taemin would think…should I just go then?

She took a deep breath and turned to face Minho with a smile and nodded her head.

“Sure.”

----------

“Make sure you didn’t forget anything!!” the director shouted across the room. Everyone was packing up to leave on the bus, and most had already left to grab a seat.

“Hey, I’m done so I’m going to go grab a seat first. I’ll see you guys on the bus.” Yonghwa said as he got up with his bags and left the room with the director.

Minjung smiled as she quickly zipped up her bag and slung it over her shoulders. “Thanks for helping me.”

“It’s ok. Let’s go.” Key smiled at her as he took her hands in his, slightly surprising the girl.

“What if people see?” she leaned in and whispered to him softly, trying to pull her hands away, but his grip was too strong.

He simply gave her a grin and shook his head. “Is there anyone around?”

Minjung sighed and looked to the ground, silently smiling to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------

So...long time since I updated. Sorry Q.Q

Been sooo busy...and....I got distracted.

But uh...hope you liked it^^

Oh yeah!!

SHINee's having a comeback too!!!

Soo...yay!!!

Right.

Sorry again Q.Q