Let's Go

Five Shining Boys

 

Hyesha || Min Joo || Ki Young || Minjung || Soo Hyo

----------

“Minjung? You’re going on the MT too?” Key asked, surprised.

Minjung quickly turned and looked up to see Key looking down at her, surprised that she was there. She quickly gave him a smile and nodded her head. “Yeah. I wasn’t expecting you either.”

“Seems like we keep bumping into each other. Mind if I have that seat? Everywhere else is full.”

Minjung nodded her head again with a smile, and Key smiled at her as he took the empty seat beside her. When everyone was boarded onto the bus, it started its journey, and everyone on the bus was excited. Key kept up a conversation going with Minjung, and while she felt awkward, Key had his own way of making people warm up to him, and she was no exception. Before she knew it, the awkwardness she felt had disappeared and she was able to talk to him as she did before.

----------

“Mini!! Did you hear? Filming is being halted for a while.” Taemin said as he leaned over the counter.

Min Joo turned around to face the boy, and she smiled at him. “Really? Why?”

“Not sure. The director said that he had some scenes he wanted to revise and change.” Taemin shrugged. “But that’s great.”

“It…is? I thought you enjoyed acting.”

“I do. But it’s giving me a good chance for a break. And I was thinking of going down to the countryside for a few days. Umma’s away on MT and Onew hyung is rarely at home these days, so I’ll be kind of bored. And I was wondering if you wanted to come with me. We hardly spent any time together so I thought that this might be a good chance to hang out.” Taemin grinned at the girl who in turn, grinned at him as well.

Min Joo nodded her head and happily accepted his offer, and out of pure happiness, she leaned in and gave Taemin a tight hug, earning her stares from others which she did not mind or noticed. “Of course I’ll go with you!!”

Taemin pulled away from the hug and smiled at her, glad that she had accepted his offer. “Then I’ll pick you up tomorrow. I’ll text you the time and place.”

----------

“Hyesha…” Soo Hyo said softly, almost in a whisper. “What happened?”

Hyesha didn’t say a word as she just stared blankly at her desk that was now covered with trash. She sighed and turned to Soo Hyo with a smile. “Don’t know, but I don’t care. I guess some people don’t have anything better else to do?”

Soo Hyo helped Hyesha clean out her desk before the class started, and they were quick enough to do it before the class was full. Hyesha took her seat and gave the worried Soo Hyo a smile to reassure the girl that she did not mind. Class proceeded as normal, but no matter how many times she told the worried Soo Hyo that she did not mind, she couldn’t shake the thought out of her head. Who did that? Did I offend someone?

----------

“Ki Young, just remember that you’re dating Jonghyun goon now, alright?” her manager, Jung Pyo reminded her again.

“I got it. I’ll be fine.” She reassured her worried manager, and made her way to the set where Jonghyun was waiting. It was the first time they’d appear on television together since the scandal was released, and while she said she was fine, she was actually quite nervous that she’d blow it.

She took her seat next to Jonghyun and he could tell that she was nervous, and he quietly placed his hand over hers, and she turned to look at him. He gave her a calming smile, and leaned in to whisper in her ears. “Don’t worry. Just act like normal.”

She looked at him and gave him a smile and nodded her head. The filming started soon after, and it was showtime.

----------

“Minho. I’ve got something to tell you.” Soo Hyo said over the phone. It was lunch break, and that was the only time both Minho and herself would be free that day, and she used it to talk to him.

“Oh, Soo Hyo. What’s up?”

“Ehm…it’s about Min Joo.” She cleared , worried about how she was going to tell him about Min Joo. “It’s about what I was talking to her about yesterday.”

“Oh, what about it?”

Soo Hyo sighed when she heard the hope Minho had in his voice, and she couldn’t stand it. How could she tell him that the girl he liked likes one of his best friends? She simply didn’t have the heart to do it. “I…I got her to consider you.”

“Really? Uhh..I don’t know what to say. Thank you.”

She could hear Minho getting all excited over the phone, and that made her feel worse. “Calm down. Nothing’s confirmed yet, but at least there’s some progress. I’ll see about setting you guys up on a date.” She looked up at the clock hanged up on the wall opposite her and she sighed. “It’s almost time for me to go. I’ll keep you updated.”

“I’ll talk to you next time then. And…thank you.” He hanged up, leaving Soo Hyo to her thoughts by herself.

It’s better if he doesn’t know right? Then that way…he won’t feel so hurt.

----------

Hyesha opened her locker to get her books, when a foreign object caught her eye. A letter? What’s this?

She opened it and almost immediately scrunched it up and tossed it into the bin next to her locker. She rolled her eyes and let out an annoyed sigh. Was that why? Because I’m friends with Onew oppa?

----------

“Then for the new couple, there’s something that I’ve been wanting to ask you to do.” The host of the show said, gesturing towards Jonghyun and Ki Young. “How about an on-air kiss? Right here, right now? I’m sure a lot of fans have also been waiting for this.”

“Ah…That…” Ki Young looked at Jonghyun nervously, waiting for a sign. He gaped at the host’s request, clearly surprised at his request. No one had told them that they had to have an on-air kiss, and they were not prepared for it. Jonghyun turned to look at Ki Young who was looking at him, and at the urging of the people around them, he quickly gave her a soft peck on her cheeks, making her blush.

“Then what about a kiss from Ki Young now?” the host said, now turning his attention to the blushing Ki Young.

She remained silent, not knowing what to do. Luckily for her, Jonghyun was right beside her, and he quickly came to her aid.

“Ah don’t force her. She’s shy with these things.”

“Ki Young ah, don’t be so shy.” the host insisted.

“Uhmm…”

“No!” Everyone turned to look at Jonghyun, surprised at his sudden loud voice. “When she kisses me, it’s only for me to see so I don’t want to share it with other people.”

Ki Young looked at him, surprised at his words, but she gave him a smile, silently thanking him for getting her out of the situation. He grinned back at her, earning cheers and teases from the cast and audience.

----------

“The air is sooooo fresh here!!” Taemin stretched out his arms as he took a deep breath of fresh air. “Isnt it nice?”

Min Joo now took her turn to have a taste of the fresh air as she stretched herself out in the open space. After a five hours drive, they were finally there. She looked around the grassy plains, and excitedly turned to Taemin. “Want to go for a walk?” she asked, grinning.

“Mmm…sure!! When in the countryside, taking a walk is a must!!  I think we can just leave the car here. We won’t be long anyways. Let’s go.”

The two grabbed their backpacks and immediately made their way down the fields, chatting cheerfully as they made their observations on their surroundings.

----------

“Minjung, Key.” one of the guys called the two over. “If you don’t mind, could you help me take these boxes to the kitchen?”

“Sure.” both answered in unison, taking a box each. They made their way to the kitchen over in the other building side by side. The boxes were pretty big, and Minjung could barely see what was in front of her, and this caused her to trip over a step she had not seen.

“Ah!” she shouted in pain as she fell, dropping the box.

Key quickly put his box down and went over to see how Minjung was. “Are you injured?” He saw her rubbing at her ankle and he gently removed her hand and observed it. “Does it hurt?”

She shook her head, combing her hair back with her fingers. “It’s fine. The pain will go away in a while.” She turned to look at the box she had dropped, and quickly checked the contents. Luckily for her, nothing broke, and she let out a sigh of relief. She attempted to get up, but she found trouble walking.

Seeing this, Key quickly picked up both boxes, and looked at her, worried. “I’ll handle the boxes, so just go and get some rest.”

“It’s fine. Let me help.” Minjung reached out a hand for a box, but Key turned away from her, refusing her help.

“No. Now go get some rest. I can at least handle this much.” he insisted, now wanting her to injure her ankle further.

“…Thank you.” she thanked him, smiling softly to herself, and she turned around and headed to the rooms. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Quite a short chapter. 

But I think the next one is going to be really long. 

So...I lied!! In the previous chapter!!

Sorry~

Next chapter should be up pretty soon too, I think.

And please pardon the terrible title.