Teaser 4#

Five Shining Boys

"Hurry up, hurry up!!" Jonghyun rushed the boys as he shook his head furiously. "We're going to be late." 

Taemin and Key rushed into the van and took their usual seats, Taemin at the back next to Onew, and Key next to Jonghyun while Minho sat in the front passenger seat, and Jonghyun shut the door tight, signalling to the manager that they can now leave. Jonghyun relaxed into his seat as their manager sped off to their destination. 

"Ahh hyung. You can relax a bit." Taemin said to Jonghyun while smiling innocently.

Jonghyun turned to face the younger boy and sighed when he saw his smile. What was he going to do with him?

"Yeah, and besides, it's nothing major. Just a press conference." Key added.

"It's not JUST a press conference. Everyone from SM is going to be there and we can't be the only ones that are late. Tardiness is something that's important in holding up our idol imge." Jonghyun lectured the boys, disciplining them.

"Huh? Everyone's going to be there??" Taemin asked, surprised. He was always the one who'd easily forget the little details. Sometimes, they wonder if he even heard them while they were talking.

Jonghyun sighed and Onew chuckled at Taemin while Key nagged at him for not paying attention and Minho was just...sleeping. It was quite a long ride, though the boys knew exactly how to make it seem short and fun. Especially Key and Jonghyun. They'd act as though they were having a wild party, singing and dancing in the van while Key flimed his little 'home movie' and Onew and Taemin would occasionally join in while Minho slept through the whole thing. They were so loud, one would find it hard to stay asleep but Minho found it to be no problem at all. And that takes skill.

They reached the place, and the manager nudged Minho to wake him up and the five boys got off the van. They were a little late, but luckily for them, they weren't the only ones. 

"Who's not here yet?" Onew asked, looking around. 

"2Hot is the only one left. They should be here soon according to Choi Jin-hyung." Key answered. "Let's go in first." 

The boys walked into the room full of reporters and took their place beside their fellow idol stars under the same company, politely greeting each other and chatting while waiting for the two girls to arrive. A few minutes later, the door flung open widely and revealed two girls, the blonde one covered out of surprise while the brunette bowed her head politely while appologizing for her friend's loud entrance. The girls walked over to where the other idols were and took their place beside the SHINee boys. With everyone present, the press conference began and everyone took turns to formally introduce themselves. 

"One, two three." Onew counted down and the boys introduced themselves in unison. "Hello everyone! We're shining SHINee!" 

"I'm Onew."

"I'm Jonghyun."

"Key."

"Choi Minho."

"Hello. I'm Taemin."

The boys introduced themselves one after the other and then passed the microphone to the two girls. 

"Hello everyone, we're 2Hot!!" they said together.

"I'm Kang Hanna." introduced the girl with the rugged, blonde hair.

"And I'm Oh Ki Young." the straight-haired brunette introduced herself, following after the introduction of her duet partner.

When they were done, the idols all took their seats and the press conference began. The press conference was held to release an official statement on the cancellation of the fourth SMTown Live World Tour. Sulli and Taemin would be starring in a new drama, some of their idols were away for their military service, 2Hot was busy preparing with their comebacks, but most importantly, the organizers had some unresolved technical issues while producing the stage for the show. The press conference went on for about two hours and when it was done, the idols prepared to leave.

Ki Young was already in the car, waiting for Hanna to get in so that they could get moving, but when she came, she showed no signs of getting into the car. 

"Ki Young unnie, Choi Jin-sunbae and Jung Pyo-sunbae want to talk to you. They say it's important. Let's go."

Ki Young gave her a puzzled look but followed her anyways as the younger girl led her to a room. She couldn't understand what SHINee's manager would want with her as she hardly interacted with him or his boys. They had been really busy with their promotions overseas since they had their debut, and thus never really had the time to actually become friends with SHINee though they were closer with the other SM idols as SHINee had been busy promoting overseas as well. They entered the room and shut the door right behind them, and found SHINee and their managers waiting for them.

"She's here!!" Hanna announced loudly as she bolted the door. 

"Everyone's here now. What'd you wanted to talk about" Jonghyun asked the two managers.

"We really only needed to talk to you and Ki Young, but it's good if the other members know." 2Hot's manager answered in his low, husky voice.

"What about?" Ki Young now asked, wondering what they would possibly have to say about Jonghyun and her. 

SHINee's manager sighed before he looked at the two and answered. "We need the two of you to start dating." 

The two stared at their managers blankly for a few seconds while they processed the words that had just left the man's lips.

"WHAT?!" the two shouted in disbelief while the rest had shocked expressions on their faces. 

"S-start dating? We hardly know each other." Ki Young said, confused as to why the man would have said that. 

"We'll be releasing an official statement on it next week." her manager said sternly. "Get to know each other by then." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm...kind of a different chapter. This isn't really an introduction to the characters.

More like...an introduction to the story? 

Oh yeah, I added keykim's character as Ki Young's duet partner too.

Thoughts? Hope you liked it. 

Kinda realised that the girl character had hardly any part in this chapter.

Sorry!!