Spoiler

Five Shining Boys

Hyesha || Min Joo || Ki Young || Minjung || Soo Hyo

----------

“Hey, I’m meeting Min Joo unnie now, so I’ll call you after, okay?” Soo Hyo hanged up when she got an ‘okay’ from Minho, and she put her phone away. She had asked Min Joo out for a talk, and she was waiting for her over in a bookstore. School had ended early that day, and she took the chance to ask Min Joo out. She was browsing through the manga section, waiting for Min Joo to arrive, when she heard the door open.

“Hello!!” a voice greeted loudly. Soo Hyo smirked at the voice, already knowing who it belonged to. There was only one girl who would be so loud.

She returned the manga in her hands back to its original shelf, and walked away from it to greet the girl. “Min Joo.”

“Ah! Soo Hyo!!” she waved and quickly walked up to her. “Wow!! You look so cute in your uniform!”

“Uhh…thanks. I heard that the café you’re working at is being used as a set in a drama?” Soo Hyo struggled to build up the conversation, and she had heard from Minho that Min Joo was the type who was more comfortable around guys, and she didn’t quite know how to make the girl warm up to her.

“Ah, yeah. Exciting, isn’t it? And I’m being casted as an extra, so that’s really nice.”

Soo Hyo gave her an awkward smile, not knowing how she’d start the real topic she had wanted to talk about. “Are you single?”

Min Joo stared at her new friend blankly at her question, and the whole atmosphere just froze and got awkward. Great. Now she probably thinks you’re a lesbian.

“What I meant was-“

“AHAHAHAHAHA!! You’re so cute!!” Min Joo broke out into laughter, interrupting Soo Hyo who stared at the girl as the older female lightly pinched her cheeks. “You know, I’m usually not comfortable around girls but I’ll make you an exception.” She finally let go of Soo Hyo’s cheeks and gave her a wide grin. “Yes, I’m single. Why?”

“Nothing.” Soo Hyo bitterly rubbed her own cheeks, but managed her first genuine smile in front of the girl. “Then, do you have someone you like? If you don’t I have a great guy to recommend you to.”

Min Joo shyly rubbed the back of her head and gave a shy and nervous laugh. “I actually do…but I don’t think he knows though. I guess it’s kind of a…secret love? Haha. Yeah, something like that. I’ve been friends with him for a long time, but I never really told him how I felt.”

Soo Hyo’s eyes softened at Min Joo’s words, understanding her fully. So she’s in the same situation as well. What would Minho think?

“But who’s the guy you want to introduce me to?” Min Joo now asked Soo Hyo.

“Uhm…Choi Minho? Of SHINee? I just think that you guys would make a great pair.”

“Oh, Minho oppa? He’s a friend of the guy I like, but I haven’t actually met him yet.” Min Joo gave her a smile.

“Look, I know that you like another guy, but I just hope that you’ll consider him. He’s really nice once you get to know him.” Soo Hyo wasn’t sure as to how she would convince Min Joo to start considering Minho, and the best she could do was to just push her.

“Hehe. Okay. I’ll think about it.” Maybe this is a good chance to forget Taemin…it’s not like I have a good chance with him anyways…

Hmm…who does she like? “By the way, if you don’t mind me asking,” Min Joo looked at the girl in front of her and Soo Hyo continued on with her question. “who’s the guy you like?”

“Ahh, don’t tell anyone this, but the guy I like is Lee Taemin. Of SHINee as well.”

Taemin? Damn! Of all the guys, it had to be him? How am I going to tell Minho this?

----------

The weather was rather nice that day; sunny, but with a cool breeze, and Ki Young and Jonghyun decided to make use of the good weather and took a little stroll along a relatively quiet park to be sighted together. They walked side by side relatively close to each other, and while they were comfortable with each other, neither of them spoke a single word until the silence was broken.

“It hurts.”

“Huh?” Ki Young turned to look at Jonghyun who turned slowly to look at her.

“Your hand hitting against mine hurts. There’s only one solution if we don’t want our hands bumping into each other.” He smiled as he took her hand into his and wrapped his fingers around hers. “We just have to go by holding hands.”

Jonghyun turned back and looked forward, and Ki Young shyly smiled to herself as she lightly held his hand back, hoping that he would not hear her heart that was racing at his touch. What’s this? My heart is beating so fast and so loudly, it feels like he might hear it. But…why?

----------

“Hyesha!! Over here!!” Onew waved towards the girl who ran up to him when she saw him. He had asked to meet her, seeing as the weather was nice. She stopped just in front of him, catching her breath, and she looked up to smile at him.

“Oppa. What’s up?” she grinned at him as he did at her, and he took her by the hand, and this made her heart beat faster.

“Let’s go. There’s a place I wanted to show you.” He smiled at her as he led her by the hand, happily chatting with her as they made their way towards their destination.

“Yeah, and then we- OH!!” Onew interrupted himself when something caught his eye, and that intrigued Hyesha, who turned to the direction he was looking at, and her eyes widened with surprise. “It’s Jjong and Ki Young. They must be on a date. I didn’t think they’d come here.”

The two had not realised Onew and Hyesha, and Onew put his finger up to his lips in a silencing gesture, telling Hyesha that they shouldn’t disturb the two. Hyesha gave a slight nod, and turned back to look at the couple. They were holding hands, and they looked so happy together. Especially Jonghyun. It made her wonder if he liked Ki Young, and judging by the way he looked, she would’ve guessed that he did. And that made her face fell slightly, and she felt a sharp pain in her heart. Onew noticed Hyesha’s change in expression, and he wasn’t sure as to why she changed, but he had a rough guess. He shook his thought away from his mind, and grinned at her.

“Let’s go. The thing I wanted to show you isn’t that far away from here.” Hyesha turned to the guy next to her and gave him a smile and a nod, and followed him as he continued leading the way.

He stopped and let go of her hand when they reached a little fountain in the middle of a small garden, and the sight made Hyesha smile. She immediately took out her camera and took a few shots of the place, and put it away when she was satisfied. She walked over to the fountain, and she found coins in the fountain.

“A wishing well?” she turned to Onew, who was now standing right beside her, smiling as he observed the small stone fountain.

“I made it into one. Those coins are all mine.” He turned to her and gave her a grin, along with his signature eyebrow raise, and that made Hyesha giggle.

“Really?” she turned back and observed the coins in the fountain, silently counting them in her head. “Ten coins, so that means ten wishes?”

Onew nodded and smiled at her as he pulled a coin out of his pocket and gave it to her. “Now you make one.”

She turned to him, confused, but she accepted the coin anyway. “Are you sure you don’t mind me making a wish using your fountain?”

He shook his head and simply gave her a smile. “I want to share it with you.”

She smiled at him and turned back to face the fountain. She clutched the coin tightly in her hands, closed her eyes, and silently made a wish before tossing the coin into the fountain. When she was done, she smiled and turned to Onew, who was giving her a gentle smile. “Thank you.”

“It’s fine. If you have any problems, then come here. Let’s make it our own little secret.”

----------

“Hyung, what are you packing for?” Taemin asked Key as he walked into the room Key shared with him.

Key turned to Taemin for a brief moment before turning back to his full closet, wondering what else he should bring along with him in his bag that was already full of clothes. “I’m going on an MT for filming.” He took a shirt out of his closet and held it up to him, looking into the mirror. “Will this go? Hmm...I guess so.” He mumbled to himself as he carefully folded it and neatly fit it into his bag.

“How long are you going for?”

“Three days and two nights.”

Three days? Hyung, aren’t you bringing too much clothes for three days? You have enough for a whole week.”

“Hey, I don’t know what we’ll be doing there, so I’m just bringing a lot for TPO.”

----------

“Minjung, have you packed everything yet?”

“Oppa, don’t worry. I already checked everything.” Minjung reassured her brother that she hadn’t forgotten anything. He would always remind her to check that she had packed everything she needed every time she went on a trip, and this was no different.

“Alright. If anything goes wrong or if you forget something, just give me a call or a text and I’ll come right away, okay?”

She turned around and grinned at her brother childishly and nodded her head. “Yes oppa. I’ll be going now.”

“Alright. Be sure to call me once you reach.”

She gave him a giggle and nodded her head as she opened the front door. “Don’t worry so much. See you.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter~

What do you think? Mm...I think...drama coming up in next chapter.

So the next update might be a long chapter.

And before I'm done.

You might realize that some scenes or quotes might sound similar. 

Well...that's because I probably used some dramas/movies as inspiration.

So you'll see a lot of similarities to dramas in the future.

Alright. That's all from me.

Please anticipate the next update.