Teaser 5#

Five Shining Boys

It was a calm Sunday morning, and as usual, Hyesha was online checking out the latest news on SHINee. The news on their cancellation of the SMTown Live World Tour had just been out, along with a formal explanation and she found herself quite happy that it got cancelled as it meant that she wouldn't be missing out on anything, especially since she didn't get a ticket. She let out a small squeal, happy that her idols would be staying in Seoul and that meant an increase in her chances of meeting them somewhere along the street. In fact, she had already planned out her meeting. She'd be walking around town, sitting on a bench doing her wordsearch puzzles, and that would catch the attention of Jonghyun, her bias, and he'd strike up a conversation with her, and she'd play it cool and captivate him with her looks and personality. She squealed in delight, caught up in her imagination, and calmed down when she remembered that she had not checked on the comments.

She scrolled down the page until she came to the comments, and most of them were negative. Not necessarily negative in the way that they were dissing and bashing the idols, but they were all disappointed that the concert had been cancelled. The occasional few who commented would say that it was great as that meant that the idols would get a chance to rest, but again, only a few. There was nothing much, and she was about to exit the webpage, when a comment caught her eye. 

Thank goodness for that. Wouldn't want to see that bunch of gays, and I'm talking to you, Jonghyun and Taemin, kissing each other on stage. Honestly, they should get a room. Not everyone wants to see that. 

WHAT THE HELL?! She DID NOT just call them gay!! It was fanservice, for goodness sake!! 

She took a moment to calm herself down before typing out her reply.

Thank you for giving SHINee more views! ^-^ Everyone has their own opinions but just to let you know, it's called fanservice!! And their lips were just brushing. Not actually a kiss. That's all. Have a good day!! ^-^

She clicked the reply button, satisfied with her answer. Shawols had to be nice if people were going to say that SHINee had good fans, and so she'd always be polite in her comments, not wanting to hurt the reputation of her shining idols and their fandom. Scrolling through the comments one more time, she checked for anything else that she might want to reply to but when she found none, she shut down her laptop and walked out of her room. 

The house was relatively quiet, with only her dad at home, who was busy with his research. Her sister had gone out to complete some surgeries she had scheduled today, and her mother was tutoring her students. Why would you want to tutor, or more importantly, be tutored on a Sunday morning? She shook that thought out of her head, believing it must be some university thing, which she hoped would not be her fate when she'd be attending university next year.

She poked into her dad's office and greeted him good morning before she headed to the kitchen and munched down her bowl of cereal. She took her bag and slung it over her shoulders after she was done and headed out of the house. She didn't want to stay at home because she didn't want to distract her father from his work, and so she decided to go out for a walk to take some pictures.

She was walking around the town centre, which to her surprise, was relatively quiet compared to most other days. No matter, she quite liked it that way. Less people meant that it was less crowded, and a less crowded area meant that the scenery was much more exposed. She loved taking photos, though she was somehow terrible at taking photos of people. She walked around while looking for a perfect scenery, when a fountain caught her eye. It was a rather simple marble fountain with a simple circular base that grows up like a funnel and in the middle of the the top part of the funnel was a regular marble cone. She quite liked its simplicity and decided to take a photo of it. There were a few people standing around, but that didn't matter to her. She took a few shots, just in case she didn't like how some of it would appear, and smiled to herself, satisfied with the photos she had taken.

She walked towards the fountain, wanting to take a closer look. She took a seat on the bench facing the fountain and took out a book full of wordsearch puzzles and continued off where she had stopped. As she was working through the puzzles, she realised that she was in the perfect set-up for her meeting and happily squealed to herself, gaining the attention of others around her. However, she was too caught up in her own imagination that she didn't realise what was about to happen. 

A shadow appeared, shading her from the sun, and she looked up to see who it was. Her eyes were wide with shock at the sight of the person in front of her, and she immediately covered to stop herself from screaming.

"Sorry, I need you to come with me for a while." said the guy in the white cap and sweater as he lightly grabbed her free hand. "Can you help me?"

She struggled to answer him and simply nodded her head. She couldn't quite process what was happening to her. Onew, the cute dorky leader of SHINee, her number one favourite boy group, was right in front of her eyes. He was talking to her! And he even held her hand!! It took her all her determination to stop herself from screaming. She got up from her seat and quickly took her bag as Onew led her away from the place and they eventually started running.

"Wh-where are we going?" she asked him. Truth be told, she didn't really care. Being with him made her happy enough as it is. 

Onew turned to face her, grinning, and she almost gave a squeal at the sight of it. "Somewhere se-"

Onew got interrupted by himself when he crashed down onto the floor after tripping over a metal bar he had not seen. Hyesha immediately bent over to see if he needed any help, and gave out a sigh of relief when she found no serious injuries. 

"Are you okay?" she asked him, still checking around for any injuries she might have missed.

Onew nodded his head and laughed at his own clumsiness. "I'm okay. Uhhh...yeah!! As I was saying, we're going somewhere secret!" 

She couldn't help but chuckle at the idol in front of her. "Where to?"

"I-" again, he got interrupted, but this time, from a cat that appeared out of nowhere that gently rubbed itself against the boy. "OH!! It's here. I was...going to get you to come and help me free this cat. She was stuck underneath some debris, so..." 

"Was she? She seems fine." she answered him as she patted the cat and checked for injuries.

"Oh? Then maybe she didn't get hurt? Ahahaha." Onew laughed as he shyly rubbed the back of his head. 

She smiled at the boy, "I'm Hyesha. Sung Hyesha." she introduced herself as she held out her hand.

The boy immediately grabbed her hand and shook it. "I'm-"

"Onew oppa." she interrupted him.

"Ahh? Yeah." he smiled at the girl who was in front of him. 

They talked with each other for a while until they had to part ways to carry on with what they were originally doing. After he left, she stood there, dumbfounded.

Did Onew just give me his number? she thought to herself as she looked at the piece of paper that was in her hands. She pulled her cheeks until they were red and she realised that it hurt.

It hurts...Was everything that happened real?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooo, finished with the last teaser. How was it?

As I was writing it, I realised that I didn't really know how to make them meet.

But then I thought about what would happen later in the story.

And so I wrote it like this.

But more will be explained later.

Thoughts?

Oh yeah, I made Jjong her bias for a reason. *Wink wink*

I'm also thinking of making characters interact with each other.

Is that fine with you?

Last teaser so that means....story will start soon!!!