Love Still Goes On

Five Shining Boys

Hyesha || Min Joo || Ki Young || Minjung || Soo Hyo

----------

“Key!” one of the male scriptwriters motioned him over, which he complied to. Dinner was over, as was the filming, and the cast and crew decided to have a little ‘hang out’ session in one of the stage rooms. “Why don’t you sing or rap us something?”

He sat down on the stage where all the others were sitting, and shifted his gaze over to Minjung, who looked back at him.

“Have you tried thinking about me? Given any thought about me? The times we stayed together like lovers flying free. I still love you. Seems like I should forget you. But when I see the picture that we took together, I could never forget you.”

The others applauded while Minjung and Key simply held their eye contact until she broke it off, looking away.

He was just rapping…it’s got nothing to do with you…

----------

“Umm…Taemin…I think we’re lost.” Min Joo said nervously as she looked around, realising that it had gotten dark. The sun was setting, and soon, they’d be in the dark. She turned to Taemin who was looking worried as well. “I think…uhh…that way.” she said, pointing towards the direction they had just come from. “If we backtrack, we’re sure to find the way back, right?”

Taemin nodded, and gave her a smile. “Yeah, let’s try that.”

They walked for another two hours or so, and they finally came about to a place they felt familiar.

“Hey, let’s just take a break here for a while. I don’t think we’re that far away. I recognize this place.” Min Joo suggested as she spotted a bench sitting alone underneath a big tree. It had gotten dark enough that they had to take out their flashlights, and they were tired of all the walking.

They both walked over to the lonely bench and sat down, resting their tired bodies. It was a clear, dark night, and Min Joo looked up and admired the stars in the sky.

“It’s so beautiful!! There are so many stars.” She exclaimed.

“I can’t even see you here. How can I see the stars?” Taemin replied, reminding her of his night blindness.

“Hmm…then can you see the moon?”

“Hmm…” he squinted as he scanned the dark sky for the brightest light. “There.”

“So the only star you can see is the moon? That’s good. At least you can see the brightest star at night.” she said, smiling to herself.

“The moon isn’t a star. The light it shines from it is from the Sun. I guess some say that it’s like a parasite on the Sun. It takes the light from it and emits it out at night.”

“Day or night, looks like the star like the Sun does everything…Then I must be like a parasite on you like the moon is on the Sun. Sorry that I got us lost.” she said, now looking at him.

“Still, the moon isn’t useless. Even when there are many stars in the sky, the only one I see is the moon.”

“I, too, can only see one special star.” she said, trying to stop her voice from shaking as she spoke, her eyes still on the boy beside her.

“What? Didn’t you say there were many stars here?” he said, now trying to scan the sky for the one star that she was talking about.

“There are. But that one star is so bright, it keeps me from seeing the other stars.” She felt her silent tears streaming down her cheeks. She didn’t know why, but at that very moment, all her feelings were rushing out of her heart. She never knew how much she really loved him until today. And it hurt her because she knew that he would never be in her reach.

“There’s a star like that?” he asked, oblivious to what was really going on.

“Yes. It is a star that many people like. Is it a crime if I like the star like the others do?”

“Do you need permission to love a star? Ask the star. Aren’t you seeing it right now?”

“Yes. I’m looking at that star right now…May I love you?” she softly whispered as her tears continued to stream down her cheeks slowly. He would never understand how she felt. She loved him. Now more than ever. But for him, that didn’t change anything. They remained that way for a little while longer until they were interrupted by a bright light that suddenly flashed at them, and Taemin turned to face Min Joo but she quickly turned away from him, wiping away her silent tears as she did, not wanting him to see them.

“Oppa.”

Both turned around to see Sulli standing in front of the car. Min Joo silently cursed to herself at the sight of the girl.

Why did she have to show up now?

Sulli glared at Min Joo before turning to Taemin and she immediately made her way over to the two.

“Oppa. Let’s go. The director told me that filming resumes tomorrow so you need a lot of rest.” she said as she tugged at his arm.

Taemin turned to look at the strangely silent Min Joo, and this earned her a stare from Sulli. “Min Joo unnie, we should get going.”

“Let’s go.” Taemin invited her along, which Min Joo reluctantly accepted. Being with Sulli was the last thing she wanted right now, but she couldn’t leave the two alone together. They got into the car, and all three traveled back to Seoul together in the two separate cars.

----------

Minjung found that she couldn’t sleep that night, and so she decided to take a walk. She found the stage room that they were previously in to be empty, and she took a seat on the stage.

“What are you doing here alone? Aren’t you scared?”

She looked up to find Key slowly approaching her and he took a seat next to her.

“I can’t sleep. You?”

“I couldn’t sleep either. How’s your leg?”

“Better. Thanks for helping me earlier.”

He simply smiled at her, and she turned to look at the window opposite the room and sighed as the raindrops hit the window in a slow, soothing rhythm. “It rained outside today. We came on an MT but we won’t be able to see the ocean. I was going to sit on the beach and wish on a shooting star.”

“What’s your wish?”

“Mmm…it’s a secret.” she said as she turned to face him. “I’ll make a wish once I see a shooting star.”

Key now turned his gaze to the windows. “Then I should make a wish as well.”

Minjung tilted her head slightly, curious. “What’s your wish?”

“Mmm…it’s a secret.” he said, playfully mocking her as he turned to face her with a smile.

“Now you even copy me.” she chuckled slightly and turned back to look out through the window.

Key kept his gaze on her and he held out her hand. She looked at him, then his hand, confused. She imitated him and held out her hand as well. Key smiled at her reaction and took her hand in his, wrapping his fingers around hers.

“Do you want me to tell you my wish?”

She nodded slowly, avoiding his eyes.

“It is for you to like me again.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like I lied again and made this a short chapter.

But I couldn't help it!! Had to get this out of my system.

And yeah...sorry that this was a Minjung and Min Joo chapter.

But...next chapter should be out soon too.

Though maybe not as quick.

And yeah...does this feel familiar? xD