This Is What Caused It

Confessions With a Kiss

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
It has already been a week since Yuuna stayed here. We all have been waking up in the morning to eat then just use our electronics all day long. That reminds me of a song! *sings ZE:A's All Day Long* Channy walks back in from the bathroom, "Hey Bacon?" I stop singing, "What?" he whispers to me, "Want to pick on Sehun and Yuuna?" wow! My boredsome disappeared, "Lets go!" We go separate ways, I like to pick on Sehun and Channy likes to pick on Yuuna. "Sehun!" I walk into his room, I see Suho on his bed listening to his Ipod touch. I quickly went up to Sehun and did the banana move, "Suho!" what's he going to say? Suho looks at Sehun, "He's gay!" Sehun looks at me laughing. What! No I'm not! "I'm not!" this picking has gone wrong! "Yes you are!" ugh! I don't want to pick on him anymore, I went back into my room
 
Sehun's P.O.V
As Bacon left, I looked at Suho, "He's gay!" and I keep laughing and laughing. "Wasn't Bacon always gay with Channy?" I dont know really, "Well kind of, they are BFF's" Just then I here Yuuna say, "!" Me and Suho jerk up, we look at each other, "I go out first!" and I run to their room, I see Channy picking on her again with the banana move, Come here Yuuna!" Channy says disgustingly, Yuuna runs, "Get away!" Wow! This is epic. I turn to Suho, he just laughs and stares. Finally, Yuuna pushed Channy to the ground, "I win!" She points out the door, "Now you can leave Channy." He stands up and leaves the room. Suho came up to her while I stayed put, "Good job Yuuna." Yuuna looks at Suho, "Thanks, I finally got him." and I went back into the room.
 
Yuuna's P.O.V
~5 minutes after picking on me~
Well I'm bored now. No one wants to talk to me on the internet. Maybe I can go to the park, secretly. I grab my bag and climb down. Since he's facing his back to the door then I'll sneak out slowly, I open the door and close it behind me. Now I can go. I walk down the steps to the door. Well, here I go. I open the door and close it. Fresh air! I begin to walk.
 
Suho's P.O.V
I go to my window to open the curtains, just as I open them I see Yuuna walk by. Why is she alone? Where is she going? "Sehun I'm going out." I put on my sweatshirt and bring my cellphone and my Ipod touch. I quickly put on my shoes and run out the door. She's just over there. I run to her, "Where are you going?" she turns around and stops, "I'm going to the park." she smiles then turns back. "I'll come with you." we walk all the way to the park talking about random things we like. "Here we are." Yuuna walks to the swings. "oh," I sit on the swing next to her. She gets up from her swing and comes behind me, she pushes me which made me swing up. Then she goes back on her swing, watching me swing. I want to swing her too. I stop and get out from my swing and swing her really high, "ahh!" she laughs. I go back on my swing and swing with her. We look at each other and smile.
~A few minutes after laughing and swinging.~
BOOM! A thunder clap, we look at each other. Then it starts pouring rain. "Lets in the little play house," and we go inside. I look at her, She looks like just got out of the shower, just like..."Sit." Yuuna says while keeping her from getting cold. I want to be nice. I take off my sweatshirt and put it around her, then I sit next to her. She opens up the sweatshirt to me, "Share with me." I wonder why? Oh well, I'm cold too. I sit closer to her and we both share the sweatshirt. I pull out my Ipod and cellphone which are dry, I put my earphones in and starts listening to my music, What about Yuuna? I take out one piece of my earphone, "Want to listen with me?" she puts the earpiece in her ear. We start listening to love songs, which made me feel weird. After the song was over it turned off. Yuuna looked at me, "Lets go back." I look at her as well, "Okay." its still pouring rain and we are still kind of wet. Yuuna wraps my sweater around my Ipod and cellphone. We run out and start running together. It was kind of fun, we kept looking at each other and stopped for a while and smiled. We arrived, I knocked on the door and Kyungsoo answered, "Get in!" we come inside and close the door, "I'll get towels." he runs up the stairs. I look at Yuuna, everything around her is wet. She looked at me, she looks kind of embarrassed, I look away.
 
Yuuna's P.O.V
He just looked at me, in my wet clothes. My face turns red. "Here are the towels" Kyungsoo wraps the towel around me and throws the towel at Suho. So nice of him. I go to the room and grab some clothes, I hear the shower go on as I walk out the door. Probably Suho. I walked back but an idea came to my head, since Suho saw me in the shower, then maybe I'll do it too. I walk back to the door and wiggle the door knob. It's unlocked. I open the door so I could fit in, and closed it slowly. How am I suppose to scare him when I'm already inside? I stood on the corner next to the shower wall. The water stopped, now's my chance. He opened it a a little so he could grab his towel then he came out. His towel was wrapped is hips and down. He has abs! y~! He turned around and saw me, he got so scared that he went all the way to the other side of the wall and hit it, "What are you here?" he tried to cover his body. "Boo," I looked at his body, he saw me look at it, "sorry, its pay back." I smiled then went closer to him. He moved over and I went out the door.
 
Sehun's P.O.V
Well I guess Yuuna's gonna take a shower, but Suho's still in there. I just heard something, like someone hit the wall. Maybe Suho fell. That would be funny if he did. It reminds me about the ince- "Hi Sehun," I looked over, it was Suho in his towel. "I'm going to change, get out for a moment." I went out. He doesn't take that long changing so I think it'll be more like 2 seconds. Now it seems like a minute, "Are you done?" no reply. What is he doing there anyways? I open the door. Suho is already in his clothes. "Why didn't you tell me when you were done!?" He looked at me, "Sorry, I forgot about you." Yeesh, that kid makes me mad.