I Love You More Than The Sun (Jong In's P.O.V)

Confessions With a Kiss

 

" Jong In, it's time to wake up. School time.", my gardener/maid said to me quietly.
I yawned and stretched, "okay, okay. You may leave now.", I slowly said.
"I got breakfast ready. Come get it before it turns cold", The gardener/maid told me and left the room.
I got ate breakfast, got dressed and was ready to go to school. "Just in time.", I said to myself.
I walked to school and walked to my classroom. When I entered half of the class was in the classroom already.
The school bell rung and school was starting, "Everyone's in class except for Yuuna, and I forgot to study for the test!" I said in my head, and the test began.
10 minutes later Yuuna came in out of breath and everyone was looking  at Yuuna then looked back down at their test.
I saw Yuuna going up to the teacher and she said, "Uh, sorry teacher that I was late". The teacher looked up and yelled back, " Where have you been? Huh? Sleeping?".
I finished the test before the bell rung for next class.
It was gym time and I changed into my gym outfit. The gym teacher told us to run around the gym until He says stop.
I ran in front of Yuuna looking back at her and looking straight and repeats the same thing. I looked back and saw Yuuna on the ground holding her ankle with both hands, I felt bad so I stopped to go help her up.
I walked over there and she looked up at me and I saw with my hand out, "Do you need help?" and she holds my hand and I pull her up. I took her to the nurse and had to wait for a while.
A few minutes later the nurse finishes looking at the ankle and says we could leave.
We walk into the hallway all alone, "Thanks" Yuuna tells me looking down.
"You're welcome, and I didn't get your name? What is it?
"Uh, I am Yuuna, Park Yuuna."
" I love her name" I say in my head, then I tell her, "Nice name." and I smile.
"My name is Jong In, Kim Jong In ."
" Well I got to get to class now, Jong In ", Yuuna said
"Okay, see ya", I say with a smile.
"yeah, okay", Yuuna says shyly and leaves.
I come back to class and the teacher tells me, " Jong In please come up here, I need to talk to you."
"Oh darn! I must have failed the test!" I say in my head. and I walk up to him. "Yes teacher?"
"Jong In you need to retake the test today. See me after school." and he gets back to his paper work.
I sigh and the go to my locker to get my things. The bell rings and I go into the classroom and take the test, again.
Minutes later someone comes in but I don't see who it is and says, "Hey its you?"
I look up and sees Yuuna and smile at her.
" Hey Yuuna!" the teacher disrupts.
Yuuna sighs " Oh, hi teacher? I didn't see you there" She mumbles madly
 The teacher hands her the test and she sit down in the front.
I smile at Yuuna a little and I get back to work.
After we get done with the test we come into the hallway all alone again. Yuuna looks at the clock, "Aigoo, It's already past dinner time" and she sighs.
I put my hand around Yuuna and say, " I can walk you home if you want me to?"
" Uh, Its fine I can walk home myself, well see you tomorrow." Yuuna turns around and leaves.
I look back as she walks home.
Its the next day at school and its outside time. I was talking to my friends when all of the sudden I see Yuuna sitting on the bench all alone and I had an invitation for her so I decided to give it to her today.
"Wait here guys", I told the guys.
"Yeah, okay, sure", they replied back.
I walked to Yuuna, " Here"
Yuuna looks up at me.
" An invitation to my club" I hand her the invitation and go back to my friends.
I see her look at the invitation card sitting on the bench alone.
School is over and wait for Yuuna to come out. "I see her running", I held my hand fast and she jerked back into my arms.
I look down at Yuuna while she looks up and me. She stands up and says "What is it?"
" Are you coming to the club tomorrow?" I ask her.
" uh yeah of course I will."
" Okay thanks Yuuna" I smile at her just before she left home.
I go back home and tell my friends to go to my club with me.
"Gardener?"
"Yes young master?" The gardener/maid answers.
"Get the backyard set and make it look like a paradise, ok" I look at her.
"Yes Young master, what for?" He asks me.
"For someone special. Can you finish this in three days?"
"Of course I can." she smiles back and leaves to the backyard.
" I cant wait for the surprise and for the club." and fall asleep.
The next day, The gardener takes me to the club at 12pm. for a quick clean up.
1 hour later, " Its already 1pm." The door opens and my friends come in.
"Hey Jong In! Sorry that we came early!"
"Its alright"
"Maybe we should start early!" one of the guys say.
"No, not yet, we're still waiting for someone."
"who?" they ask.
"I special person." I smile.
"ooh, probably a girl. right guys" "Yeah!" they all say.
I chuckle, "Yes it is."
"So tell us about her" they all say.
"okay," and I start telling them how we met and how I liked her so much until it was 12:30 and the door opened and I saw Yuuna waving at me. So I waved back. I stand up and walk to her with the guys behind me.
"Am I early?" Yuuna asks me.
" No not at all Yuuna. You're right on time" I turn around going to Yuuna's side and said "These are all of my friends"
I looked at her and she looked shocked, "Uhh...h-hi" Yuuna waved to them slowly.
"Lets party!! One of the guys said and everyone was dancing like crazy and drinking.
I was dancing with the guys while Yuuna was sitting at the bar drinking lemonade.
I saw her smiling and laughing at us because we were dancing really funny, and it made her laugh. The guys saw Yuuna laughing at them so they decided to make her laugh some more so we danced some more just to make her laugh and have fun. Hours later, the guys were drunk and knocked out, except for me and Yuuna. She went into a room and I followed her. She sat down on the bed with her knees to her chest while I stood beside the bed that she sat on.
I ruffled my hair and said with a shy voice "So did you have a good time Yuuna?"
" Yeah I did" She smiled a little.
I smiled and went to the other bed and was talking about How we first met while Yuuna laid down and fell asleep all scrunched up into a ball.
I turned to look at Yuuna and saw her sleeping. I saw her cute sleeping face and smiled. I put the covers over her and was about to kiss her  on the cheek but I remembered about the surprise so I kissed me on the forehead instead. After that, I curled up into a ball and went to sleep.
Two days later. "Aish. Where's Yuuna?", I see her walking past me when all of the sudden I walk in front of her and she falls on the floor and looks up "Aigoo! That hurt! Oh its you Jong In. Oh um, sorry Jong In."
I grabbed her hand and pulled her up and ran out of the school with her hand in my hand.
" Where are we going?" She asks him.
" Just follow me and you'll see Yuuna", I smiled.
We arrived at my backyard, "wow, the gardener did a great job at making this paradise." I say in my head
"Where are we Jong In ?" she asks me looking around.
"We're at my house." I answer her back
"What! No way! This a is a paradise! Wait, really?" she looks at me.
"Yeah of course." I look up then look back at Yuuna, " I love the sun, its so pretty"
"Yes it is" she says smiling.
I come closer to her, "But I love you more than the sun"
I see her blush with rosy cheeks " You can't prove that."
I come up to her, puts my hands around her waist and kisses her on the lips.
I let go of Yuuna and backs away "I did prove it" I smile bright and holds her hand.
She looks at me while blushing " Sorry but I got to go back to school now", and she runs out of my house.
"Aish", and I run back to school too. I see her and I run to her.
She turns around and I say out of breath "Bye, see ya tomorrow Yuuna."
"uh, yeah me too", she says with a shy voice.
I wink at her.
She walks past me and goes home.
Its the next day and want to take Yuuna to school so I wake up early, get dressed and off I go to Yuuna's place.
"Where should I be? By the door. Nah I'll probably scare her. I turn around and see the mailbox. Yes! there!" so I stand by the mailbox and wait for her.
 I see Yuuna coming out the door and she looks up and sees me,"Wh-what are you doing here Jong In ?"
I look up and smiled, "Oh hey! I came here to pick you up! Lets go now."
She closes the door and walk towards me "okay", I hold her hand and we walk to school.
I saw Yuuna looking at some girls when we arrived to school.
I had an idea so I take Yuuna to the top of the school and I say holding her hand "I love you Yuuna" and hugs her.
"I-I love you too", She hugs me back, and the bell rings.