I Just Wanted To Say....

Confessions With a Kiss

 

Yuuna's P.O.V
We went back to their house. The whole 'one more week' at the beach was fun. We played with water balloons, water guns, and water bottles. I got really wet from Kris. Sehun got wet as well, for going out with that *itch. Suho told what happened in the shed when he found me, to when he told Ji Min to come to the shed, and to where Suho gave her a lesson. I thanked him. I hugged him, I think they all got jealous so they were all like "so I don't get a hug from protecting you?" I hugged all of them. Now I'm going home in a week. "It's so sad that you're leaving soon! We just met too!" Tao wrapped his arms around me. "We met just last week guys." I looked at every guy that I met. "She can go if she wants." Kris left the room. Tao took his arms off. "I have a present!" Luhan came up to me with his hands behind his back. "Here!" he gave me a rubix cube. "This gave me good luck! Keep it." he put it in my hands. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek, on accident. I looked at his face. It was blushing red. "S-sorry." he touched his cheeks and ran out of the room. The guys were jealous, I know it. You can tell by Kyungsoo's huge eyes. I stood up and gave all of them a kiss on their cheeks. "Better?" their faces started blushing. I laughed. "So now you have to sleep on the couch?" Lay held my hand. "Yeah," He lead me downstairs to the couches. "Okay, I'll go grab your stuff." Lay went upstairs. Then he came back, "Here." he set all of the blankets and pillows. "Thanks." I hugged him." I could hear his heart beating faster. "A-are you okay." I let go, looking at him. "Yeah." he left.
 
Jong In's P.O.V
She's leaving in a week. "Jong in!" Luhan came into the room. "What?" he sat down next to me, "She kissed me on the cheek." he pointed to his cheek. "We all did too, Luhan." Kyungsoo looked at him. "Well it's just the cheek." I hit his head. "I think...I think I like her." Luhan smiled. "Don't you dare kiss her Lulu.!" I pushed him to the door. I stared at Kyungsoo, "What?" he gulped. "Well I uh... I..." he scratched his head, "I already did." What did he say!? "What! How come I don't know this!" He sighed, "Go tell her about this." he went back on his laptop. I went downstairs to the living room, Yuuna was on her laptop. "Hi." she shut her laptop. "Did Kyungsoo really kiss you?" her eyes got big. She told me the whole thing. "I can't believe that he did that." She held my hand, "It's okay. I didn't fall for anyone but you." we looked at each other. "I know." I kissed her on the lips. "Every one here likes you." she put her head on my shoulder, "If they can't do anything anymore, then can they all kiss me without your permission?" I pet her head, "I guess." I don't want anyone too. But I know they will. I can't really do anything about it. "Lulu likes you." I laughed. "I think Tao does too." every time I wake up I see Tao. We laughed. "Since you're leaving soon, we'll make you happy." I stood up and left to my room. "Kyungsoo?" he looked at me. "Meeting without Yuuna, tell Luhan to take her out for a bit." he got up from his chair. "What now?" Bacon came in first, like always. we all sat down on the floor. "So who likes her. I'm not kidding." I rose my hand, Everyone rose their hand. I didn't know they all did? "Since Derp face already kissed her the-", "which one?" Channy looked. "Kyungsoo. Since he kissed her then is anyone else going too?" they all nodded their heads. *sigh* they're not giving up on her.
Luhan's P.O.V
We were walking past the park. "Can we play in the park?" Yuuna ran to the park, "Sure." We sat on the swings. "Me and Suho was here." What!? I wonder what happened. "Sorry, I don't know how to drive perfectly so we walked."I ruffled my hair. "It's okay." she smiled. I love her smile! Every time I see her smile I feel like dying! "Where is everyone?" I looked around and see no one around but us two. "There is a big festival somewhere." So now we are alone. I gulped. Yuuna got out of her swing, "Let's go somewhere else." we walked together. I was in front of her. I turned around and held out my hand, "Walk with me." I smiled. She help my hand and I pushed her up. Making her fall on top of me. We fell to the ground, I looked at her, she looked at me. "Yuuna?" I came closer to her lips, "I'm going to be a little mean." and I kissed her. I closed my eyes and kissed her. Sorry if you don't like it. I just wanted to say, I love you. We kissed a little longer. I let go, I help her up. "S-sorry." I turn away from her. "It's okay." she walked ahead. I follow. She limps as she walk. "I'll help." I put her feet on top of mines, I put my arms around her waist not just because to help her stay there, because I'm happy. I walk her all the way back, with her feet still on mine. "Okay." I let her go. She opens the door, "They didn't lock it for us." we went inside. "We're back!" I ran up to the rooms, "Jong In! Guess what I did!?" Yuuna chases after me, "YAH!"
 
Min Seok's P.O.V
"Hey, Tao?" he looked at me. "Do you want to really kiss her?" he hit my with a pencil, "No duh. Do you?" I throw it back but misses, "Yeah." I lay down on my top bunk. "When did you start liking her." he gets off the computer, "First sight." Really? I fell for her when she was sleeping in he car. The door opens, I sit up quickly. "Guys! Guys!" Luhan closes the door, Yuuna comes in. "You don't have to do this Oppa." Jong In starts running in too, bringing the rest inside. They all tumbled on top of each other. "Get off Kris!" Kris went off. He helped all of them up. ~Minutes later~ "You did!?" Yuuna sighed. "He did it." she pointed at Lulu. "It was..." he pretends to think, "an accident?" we all hit Lulu. "Can he?" I look at Jong In, he nodded at me. "Oh. So your third kiss, right?" she nodded her head. "I wonder who's next." Sehun left the room. "Maybe your ex?" Bacon yelled really loud. Sehun ran back in, "Don't talk about her again!" he hits Bacon's head. "Sorry, sorry." Bacon stood up doing the 'sorry' dance from SUPER JUNIOR. I want to kiss her too. I stare at Yuuna. When? We all started laughing at Bacon and Sehun. When they all were about to leave I saw Lulu. "Luhan?" he turned around. I patted by hand next to me, he sat down. "What?" he gulped, kind of looking guilty. "Did you ACTUALLY kiss her on accident?" I raised my voice then calmed down when I said "actually". "Ummmmm.....nooo?" he put his hand behind his head, smiling. I hit his arm. "You like her don't you?" he blushed then ran out. Me and Tao looked at each other then started laughing like crazy.
 
Suho's P.O.V
~A week later~
We all stare at Yuuna pack up, sadly. "You don't have to go you know." the maknae's started ganging up on her. Kris gives them death stares. I hide my laugh. "I wish but... I have to." she smiles. My heart starts beating louder...faster. I feel that my heart is in pain. "Too bad Jong In has work." Luhan says in chinese which I understood and so did the rest of the guys. "What did you say?" Kris mumbles to Lulu which he chuckled in a scared tone. We watch Yuuna pick up her bags. "It was fun with you guys." She hugged us all which made my heart flutter. "I'll take you home." I rose my hand, everyone looked at me. "Sure." she smiled. 
We landed in front of her door. "You can come in." she led me in. She went to her room and I followed. I closed the door and she turned around, "I thought you left." She told me to come in though. "Sorry." she put her bags on her bed. "C-can I tell you something?" she looked up, "What is it?" she waited. I gulped. Should I? "Well um..." I ruffled my hair. "There's this girl who I like but I don't know how to confess my feelings to her." we look at each other, "You can use me. Pretend I'm the girl that you like. Just say what you want to say." I clear my throat, "I really like you, I love the way when you smile and laugh at me. I love you." she blushes a little, but she knows this is fake so she tries not to. "Now you can go tell her." I come closer to her, "I just did." her eyes widen and I kiss her. is what I dreamt about. I pull away. I see her blush as she looks away, avoiding me. "S-sorry." I hid my smile. She looked at me and nodded. "You're a very funny kisser." she starts laughing. What!? My face started getting red. So embarrassing. I laughed with her. I keep my eyes on her, watching her laughing so cutely.. if that's a word or not. She hugs me, My heart beats loud and fast *thump-thump-thump-thump* I stay frozen, not saying anything. "Do you like me that bad?" she said in a soft voice. I gulped, "Y-yes." she slowly kisses me on the cheek, "You can go home now." she lets go and smiles shyly. I walk out the door.
 
Yuuna's P.O.V
I look out my window and see Suho smiling. "Does everyone have to confess to me with a kiss?" *sigh* It'm going to be alone now. I unpack my things. "What happened to the picture of me and Sehun?" I sort out all of thing. "That !" you say out loud because you only say bad words when people really piss you off. I ruffle my hair. Then I remembered, What are they going to do without me? I puff out my cheeks worrying about them. *BANG-BANG* I flinched as the door kept knocking loudly. I ran down the stairs and opened the door, "O-omma?" My eyes grow big. "I missed you so much!" she hugged me, and so did my father. "Hi appa." they let go and went straight to bed. "Going to sleep even though they missed me so much." I murmur in a mad face. *knock-knock* I turned around quickly and ran straight to the door. As I open the door, I see a guy looking down at me, breathing heavily. I blink twice. "Annyeong?" he looked up. It was......