Who's Next? The Answer..None.

Confessions With a Kiss

 

Jong In's P.O.V
"Annyeong?" I looked up and saw Yuuna. "Hi!" I gave her a smile. "Oh..come in." I walked in. "What are you doing here?" she said as she gave me a hug. "Just wanted to see you because I had work." I pecked her lips. We sat down on the couch, "Your parents home yet?" I looked around. "yeah, already sleeping." she scoffed. I laughed, "ah~ my Nana's so cute!" I pinched her cheek. "You're cute too." she pinched my cheek as well, "Jong In oppa?". We looked at each other, "Do guys usually confess to girls by kissing them?" How am I suppose to know this stuff. I confessed by a cheesy comment. "I don't know. Why?" she held my hand, "Well.... should I tell you this?" she sighed. "Sure." she turned back to me, "Three of your friends already confessed to me....by a kiss." What!? I thought it was one! "Who are the three?" I try not to freak out. "The first one is Kyungsoo....should I tell how?" I smile, "Sure." she sighs again, "How is in the tent while playing with water balloons." That's a weird way to confess. "Second one is Luhan....which you already know what happened." she sighed again, "The third one was just thirty minutes ago." she looked down. "What!" I stare at her, "How!?" she looks up again, "The third one was....Suho." I'm going to kill him too when I get back home. "Okay then, I guess I'll go home now." I smile. "Thanks for coming." she hugs me. I kiss her, deeply. "Bye." I let go and go home. "Now its time to kill."
 
Sehun's P.O.V
"I miss her already!" Tao pouted. "Me too!" I pout with Tao. "Guys. Just stop." Kris shakes his head. "I think she'll be okay,"Joon Myeon added, "I think." Tao crossed his arms, "I think? Its more like no." Kris rubs his temples. "I'm leaving." Kris leaves the room, so does Joon Myeon. "I'm staying with Tao and Min Seok." I crossed my arms. "Doesn't Joon Myeon seem a little funny after he came back from Yuuna's place?" Min Seok broke the silence. We all nodded, our eyes grew big, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Min Seok got out of his bed. Me and Tao nodded. "Lets go!" we run out the room to where Joon Myeon sleeps, "Yah!" he jumps. "We know what happened when you were with Yuuna." I closed the door. Joon Myeon rubs his neck, "Wh-what happened?" his face turned red. "We know you kissed her." The door flung open, "Joon Myeon did what!?"
~minutes later~
"Sooo~" We all stare at Joon Myeon. "Yuuna told me already." Jong In crossed his arms. Joon Myeon sighed, "Well....its just that-...I-..." Lay blurted, "Spit it out." Joon Myeon sighed again, "I didnt control myself. Maybe Kyungsoo and Luhan couldnt control themselves either." He points to them. "Hehe." they rub their necks, "True." We all sigh. Kris stood up, "Then who's next?" Tao raises his hand. "Dont you even think about it." Kai mumbles madly. Tao puts his hand down. "Jong In, to Kyungsoo, to Luhan, and then Joon Myeon." Tao shakes Joon Myeon's hand, "Hyung! Wae!?" Now he's going to speak korean? I thought he was chinese. "Yah! Hwang Zi Tao? ne hao ma?" Tao looks over, he shakes his head no, "Wo ai Yuuna." We all stare at Tao. "EH HEM!" Kris leaves. "Hao ma, hao ma." I go back with Luhan. "Luhan?" Luhan plays with his rubix cube, "yes?" he starts talking korean. "Do you like Yuuna?" Luhan laughed, "There's a reason why I kissed her." Luhan smiles and hugs his rubix cube. He must be in love or something. I said like..not love.
 
Kris's P.O.V
Man! Everyone is like...in love with that chick! Even I don't like her. She even has a boyfriend. They know it too. Jong In must be hella mad right now. I wonder how Yuuna's feeling. "Yah! Kris!" I stop thinking and see Joon Myeon waving at me. "Yes?" Suho shrugs, "What were you thinking about just now?" I remember now...Suho kissed her. Hee hee, now I get to pick on him. "You kissed Jong In's girlfriend~ You kissed Jong In's girlfriend~" I sang and pointed at him. He turned red, "Yah! I said I couldn't control myself." he started hitting me. He ran his fingers through his hair and layed down on his bed.
 
~A year later~
Jong In and Yuuna broke up because Yuuna went to a boarding school in England. All of the guys from China learned korean while the Korean ones learned Chinese. They also learned other languages. After learning, they went back to China. The boys in korea stayed in the same house. They didn't change. You came back to Korea for a visit. You bumped into some guys. You didn't know them. They knew you. "Hey Yuuna! Do you remember us?!" One of the guys say. "No. Sorry." You kept walking on. "Sh-she doesn't?" one of them rubbed his neck. One of them smiled, "Want to play truth or dare?"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry.....I'm not really good at making endings but I hopes you liked it.
Hwaiting~