Don't You Dare

Confessions With a Kiss

 

Lay's P.O.V
She's very pretty. No wonder why Jong In chose her. I like her smile, it's cute. Just not as cute as my dimple smile. I stare at her laughing with Jong In. She stops laughing and looks at me. She waves at me. Crap! She just saw me look at her. I wave back. "Kris ca-" "No." So mean! I just want you to help me. "Isn't she pretty." he starts walking away, "Tell me!" he keeps walking. "Maybe next time." Ugh. I carry my stuff and follow Kris. "Where am I sleeping?" he stops and sighs, "Tell someone else." He left. "I can make a map." I look around to see who it was. "Yuuna was looking at me." she smiled, "I'll do it." she stood up and left to her tent. "You dont... have to." Oh well. I went to the water. Its so pretty when the sun starts setting. Then I see Zi Tao walking by the water. "Look at Zi Tao walking alone in the beach." he looked at me. "I know. I told you guys to just call me Tao, just to be easier." I know. "Have fun." I walked away. "Group meeting! I hear in chinese. "Group meeting!" I hear in korean. "Lets go Tao." he ran up to me. When we reached in the middle of the tents, they were all sitting down. "Hurry up slow pokes." we sat down. "Okay, this is where we are all sleeping." Yuuna set down her sheet of paper. This is what she wrote, in korean and chinese.
~Kyungsoo and Jong In
~Sehun and Luhan
~Kris and Suho
~Jong Dae and Min Seok
~Yi Xing and Zi Tao
~Baekhyun and Chanyeol
 
"Why didn't you write down "Bacon and Channy" instead of that?" Bacon looked. "Its still fine." Yuuna sighed. I can't believe I still remembered her name. "Okay." we all left to our tents. "Isn't she pretty Yi Xing?" I looked at Tao, which he looked like he was so in love. "Must be love at first sight for you." I started laughing. "She's just pretty." I stopped laughing, "I know, she is." I unpacked my stuff.
 
Bacon's P.O.V
"Channy?" I looked at him, "Do you still like her?" he looked at me with a popsicle in his mouth, he handed me one. "Yeah." I took off the wrapper and put the popsicle in my mouth, "Are you going to tell jong In?" he sighed, "Nope. You aren't too." That's right. I'm starting to like her too. "Yuuna's sleeping by herself," I stopped biting, "Why?" Oh yeah. She's the only girl here. It's going to be weird for her to be around 12 guys. I started laughing. "What's so funny?" I stopped, "She's the only girl." Channy jumped up. "Sehun's girlfriend can stay with us." "I don't think that's a good idea." he stopped smiling, "Why?" I sighed, this kid has amnesia or something. "She bullied her, when she was young." "That's the past!" That's right. I guess. "Okay!" We went to Sehun's tent. "Sehun!" we opened the tent and saw Sehun's girlfriend already here with two pink bags. "She's staying here?" she smiled and giggled. "Yeah." Sehun put his arms around her. So mush make-up packed on her face. Even Yuuna looks prettier without make-up. I looked at Channy, but he already left. "Wait for me!" I ran up to him, "What's wrong." he looked at me, "She's already here? It must be magic!" I hit him, "Dude! She would be here to stay!" I looked around to see if anyone was watching, then I looked back at Channy, "And Sehun must have told her to stay." we both sighed. "Well?" we went back inside our tent. "Oh well, we'll see what happens."
 
Sehun's P.O.V
It's a good thing I called Ji Min to stay here for a week. "So her name is Ji Min?" Luhan whispered to me. I whispered back, "Yep. Isn't she pretty." I smiled at her. She smiled back. I just don't like her laugh. "Your so cute!" she wrapped her arms around Luhan. I looked at Luhan, he was smiling, but in a scary way. "Kangsangmitha." Luhan smiled again. "So do I share tents with you Sehun?" Luhan shook his head fiercely. "You're sharing with Yuuna." I still like Yuuna. Every time I take a picture with Ji Min, it reminds me of her. "Okay." she smiles, takes her things and leaves to Yuuna's tent. "Ewie!" Luhan started brushing his shirt that she was holding. He started fake crying, "She's so...so.." he took off his shirt and put on a new one. "You don't like her?" He smiled again. "I like the other girl better." Which one? "Her friend?" Luhan slapped my arm, "Jong In's girlfriend." Who doesn't know her name. "Yuuna?" he gasped, "thats her name?! I have to remember that." he kept repeating 'Yuuna' the whole time. "I got it now." I smiled, "Good!"
 
Yuuna's P.O.V
I was reading a book and then my tent ped, "Who-" it was her. "Hello there!" she waved annoyingly. she dropped her stuff, "I'm suppose to share tents with you, that's what my baby said." D-did she say baby? I feel like puking. Hunny's okay, but baby?! "scoot over!" I pulled my sleeping bag and other stuff to one side of the tent. She set out all of her pink things. I'm seeing too much pink! All I have his blue, green, well, mixed colors. "Like it?" she showed me her pink heart shaped pillow with Sehun in the middle. "I-it's nice." I actually hate it. Sehun is great, but with her holding it is way worse. "Why does it smell in here?" she starts covering . I sniff a bit. I don't smell anything. She takes out her perfume and sprays it all over, even on my favorite book. I wipe off the liquid. "Mush better." she gives me an evil grin. My week is going to be horrible. "If you want to say something, then say it." she waited. I'm going to be strong with her. "I hate all of your pink stuff, the way your hair smells like a farm. The way you put on so much make-up just because you're that desperate to get a boyfriend." hung open. I'm dead. "What did you say?" she came toward me.
 
Suho's P.O.V
~Listening to music~ I start mumbling the lyrics, "Suho? Kris?" I turn down my music and look to see who it was which was Jong In and Kyungsoo. "We're going out for a bit." Kris just nodded. I blasted up my music again. My music stops. "What happened?" I looked. "It died!" I charge it. "Ugh." I went out to go look at the beach, "Just one more week until we go back. Just with two cars with different people to the same place. I hear a door open. I turn around and see Sehun's girlfriend some out of a shed. "I-I thought that was the bathroom." she smiled then left. I went to go see what she did. I peeked in and saw Yuuna crying. "Yuuna." I ran to her. "Are you okay?" I lifted her up so she could stand, she hid her face. "Look at me. Are you okay?" she looked at me, trying not to cry. Her face was ruined. Her hair all messy and scratches on her arms and face. She had a bruise on her left arm. "Who di-" I knew who did this already. That bully did. "Let me clean you up. I grabbed an aid kit and washed up her face. "It'll sting." I put a wet cotton swap on her face. she jumped a little, still crying. It was so sad to see her like this, I almost cried too. I put band-aids on her. "You'll heal." I put her head on my chest. "Thank you, Suho." she starts crying. "It's all right, I'll get her for you." I pet her head over and over, rubbing her back. ~ few minutes later~ "Thanks, Suho." she gave me a hug. I hugged her back, "It's okay." we both get out of the shed."What happened!?" Sehun and Luhan came up to us. "Your girlfriend was in this." Me and Sehun look at each other. "Why though?" I hand her to Luhan. "Don't you know? She bullied her when they were young." Sehun looks at Yuuna, "I'm sorry she did this I'll do something about it." he hugs Yuuna. "I will. I saw this first. I'm more mad at her than you." I stare at Sehun. "Yuuna will have to sleep in my tent tonight." Sehun nodded, "Don't go too hard on Ji Min." "I wont." I lied. I will. I went to Yuuna's tent. "Hi." I see Ji Min. Why so... pink. I look at Yuuna's side, such little room. "Can I see you in the shed tonight?" she smiles at me like I am suppose to ask her out in there, "Of course. At 7 pm" I smiled then left. ~ 7pm~ I waited in the tent for 10 minutes. "Sorry was I late?" she closed the door. "Not at all." I locked the shed and pointed to the corner where Yuuna was sitting, "What did you do to her?" she laughed and smiled, "I don't want to go hard on you, handsome." I smiled evilly, "Go for it." Jong In could have done this but at the end she would already be dead. "I taught her a lesson. She said bad things about me." I came closer to her, "and?" she backed up, "I touched her, scratched her, pulled her hair, you know what I mean." Now I want to kill her and feed her to the birds! I put my hands an her arms and squeezed them, "Don't you dare touch her." She started whimpering, "I-I'm still not hurt by a couple of word." Oh yeah? I'll go mean this time. "If you touch her again I'll wring your neck. I don't even think Sehun loves you anymore, I already told him what happened, he already saw Yuuna." She laughed, "It's okay, I used him for money." Man I hate girls like her. I slapped her face. On accident, I couldn't control myself. ", who the hell cares about you! I think that your friend is using you for money too! No wonder why your parents left you!" I stopped, did I just say that? Oppa, I only say that when I'm mad. "Oh really? Your parents left you too!" I flinched by her loud mouth. "Well maybe I don't but I'm independent and since you still live with your parents them you're not. You still act like a baby. Who are you? A four year old?!" I say in a normal tone. She slapped me. "What did you just say?" she threw her purse on the floor. "I said," trying to control myself from not killing her, "You a scaredy cat." I took her purse, took out her red lipstick, and put marks all over her face. "Now I know how Indians put on their make-up." she took out her princess mirror, "I hate you!" she cried and hit my shoulder while running out. "You better." I murmured. I went out for fresh air. I smiled and laughed.
 
Kris's P.O.V
We all stayed in Sehun's tent to watch over Yuuna. "It's getting hot in here." they all looked at me. "You can go out if you want." Yuuna's eyes were still red. "Okay." just as I was about to go out someone hit me. "Sehun!" We all look at his girlfriend, I tried not to laugh at her red marked face. "I'm leaving! I'm never going to see you again!" she went to Yuuna's tent and packed up her stuff and left. We watched her with silence. We watched her until she drove off. "Yay!" Luhan threw his hands in the air. "I never liked her anyways. We turned around and saw Suho, his face is really red. "You really did teach her a lesson." Another car pulled in the parking lot. It was Jong In and Kyungsoo. "Yuuna?" Jong In ran to her, "What happened?" we stood in silence, "She got beat up!" Luhan said really loud. I hit Luhan's arm. "What was that for?" I mumbled to him. "It's a long story."