Summer Friends

Confessions With a Kiss

 

Yuuna's P.O.V
So bored. What to do? Maybe I should go to the park, parks are fun. I get dressed, wearing my red baggy sweater with my blue t-shirt under. Then my skinny jeans and white socks and my favorite white converse, along with my bag full of my things. Now I'm ready to go. 
I'm walking to the park, alone. I look down and sigh, still walking, "I'm so bored, I wish I had friends, but I don't." as I look back up a little boy comes up to me. 
"Do you have 10,000 won?" 
What! Why that much! Why does this kid need it anyways? "Uhhhhh... Where's your mommy?" I talk in my sweetest voice I could do. 
"She's over there." He pointed so fast that I didn't even know which mom, but I keep looking around. "Haha!" the little boy takes my bag and grabs my wallet, he takes out 10,000 won and runs away, quickly. 
"Wait! That's my money you're running away with! come back!" I try to chase him but he already left. So I grabbed my thing on the floor, put them back into the bag and kept walking to the park. "ugh! so pissed at that kid! I hate kids."
 I walk then hear something, "Hey, it's Yuuna." Who's calling my name? I look around and see a familiar guy. "You remember me?" he asks me. "You look familiar, but I don't know your name."
"I'm one of Jong In's friend, Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo." Oh right! I remember now, he's one of the guys at the club, "I remember you now."
 
Kyungsoo's P.O.V
She's pretty, I wonder why Jong In even dated her. I mean, there's other pretty girls out there, but he chose this one? Maybe I can show her to the others. To bad that Jong In's not here. "Um, Yuuna" she looks over to me, "What?" Should I? Well its worth a shot, " Jong In went to China to visit his other friends." she frowns a little, "Oh, okay, Well that's okay with me. He's just visiting." then smiles again. "Let's go to our house!" I say in excitement. "okay" We walk all the way to our house.
 
Yuuna's P.O.V
This house is humongous! Holy! And what does he mean about "our house"?
"This is our house. All of the other guys are here too." He smiles at me.
The door opens and another guy stands there, looking happy, "Kyungsoo, your home! Where have you been?" He looks at me, "Who's she?"
"Oh, she's Jong In's new girlfriend, Park Yuuna."
"Ohhh, that chick!"
Chick! Who are you calling chick! ugh! "Hi,"
"Come inside, hurry!" The guy pulls Kyungsoo in and I follow.
"Oh yeah, by the way, I'm Park Chanyeol. Just call my Chanyeol, or a nickname." "Suho!" Chanyeol screams so loud that we cover our ears. "It's Yuuna!"
What just happened, I think he popped my eardrum!
"Just a second!" I hear another voice calling from upstairs. *thung-thung-thung-thung* is what I here coming down the stairs, "Hey Yuuna!" He says to me.
Wow! What a handsome face! "Uh, hi."
"It's so nice to see you, again." he smiles at me.
"Me too," I smile back.
Chanyeol and Suho pull me inside. 
"Do whatever you want," Kyungsoo whispers to me.
I walk to the living room and turn on the T.V
 
Suho's P.O.V
She is pretty, Just like how Jong In told us. Nice, respectful, and shy. We could all date her, we are 18 anyways. Maybe she could stay with us for a while, so we can get used to her, around her. Where is she anyways? 
I walk down the stairs into the kitchen, I look around. I see Kyungsoo but not Yuuna. "Where's Yuuna?" I ask him while he was cooking.
"In the living room,"
"Okay! Thanks." I run into the living room, which scared her.
"Oh, sorry to scare you." So embarrassing! I ruffle my hair.
"Uhhh... It's okay." and she sits back down on the couch.
I walk up to her and sit next to her. What should I say to her!?!? Maybe... "Hey, can you stay for a few weeks?" No, to awkward... or... "Since Jong In's gone, maybe you can stay for a few weeks, maybe three?" ugh! "Hey, Yuuna?"
"Yes?"
"What are you doing over the summer?" my heart beats so loud that I could hear it.
"Just stay at home, take strolls outside..well, basically do nothing. Why?"
"Well um" my heart beats faster, "Maybe you could stay for a few weeks, So you can have fun with us." I smile worriedly at her.
"Sure, maybe for a month I can." she smiles at me.
"Great!" I flinched my arms around. That was an accident! So embarrassing! I look at her in shock, "Sorry."
"It's okay," she patted my head.