Epilogue

Beautiful Stranger Into My World

 

Epilogue

 

 

            Today was a start if a new life for me. Everything had passed by in barely a blink of an eye and I still had a hard time taking things in. Everything around me was different; my body felt loose and I just let everything pass by smoothly. I decided that I wanted to move out from home and stop burdening my parents with my problems and so I did. I got an apartment in the middle of Seoul and I'm rooming with another girl Lee Yunha.

 

            She is quite nice and only entertains a topic if it is directed to her. Thankfully we respect each other's privacy and grew close over the past few months. Now, she is resting at home because she broke her toe, which is actually quite hilarious when you hear how she did so.

 

            I entered the huge stoned walls and made my way down the long corridor, looking around for the building's office. When I found the labelled door, I entered and walked over to the reception desk.

 

            "Good morning, I'm here to register" I said to her as she nodded and asked for more details.

 

            After she finished registering my name into the system she rang for a student or whoever to show me around. My eyes looked around the office and took a mental note of each detail. Everything felt so unrealistic; just the other day I was falling to pieces and the world was caving in on me but then I met a beautiful stranger and my life went from upside down to right side up. It was a tangled roller coaster ride but in the end, I lived for the sake of living.

 

            "Ok, Ms Jung, Mr Kim will show you around" she said as the young boy walked in and sent me a soft smile, like marshmallows in a cup of hot chocolate.

 

            When she left us at the hallway, he turned to me and lifted his hand to greet me.

 

            "Hi, I'm Jongin" he smiled as I glanced at his outstretched hand and then at his smiling figure.

 

            "Jiyeon" I nodded my head and slowly shook his hand.

 

            When we finished with the greetings, I tried pulling my hand from him but he interlocked our fingers and pulled me with him. Slowly, I turned to give him a 'WTF' but he just ignored me and continued down. I could feel the blood rush to my head, even though I was supposed to be used to this by now… sadly I wasn’t.

 

            “Here, is the cafeteria, it extends all the way around the first block” he noted and I followed his hands to admire the scene.

            The place was large and well structured, not to mention clean and well kept. I couldn’t help but admire how beautifully simple it looked. But before I could take a good look at the place longer, he pulled me with him and I had no choice but to follow because he was holding on to my hand tightly and I could not pull away.

 

            “Down this hall are the classrooms located on either side. If you take the elevator to the first floor, you will see the library and…” I was basically zoning out as he continued to inform me about the school and its history and… something else. My eyes were locked on our hands that were tightly grasped as he pulled me with him. Those big tanned hands… Urgh... I should really stop… but I haven’t seen him in over a month. This stupid retard decided that he wanted to go China and not tell me until the day he was leaving. What kind of boyfriend does that?! I wasn’t angry at him… but I did feel lonely for the entire month. Plus I was too stubborn and ignored all his calls and refused to call him back. Okay so maybe it’s partially my fault too… ahem… but still!

            “And lastly, the beautiful garden!” he finished, breaking from my trance when I noticed the perfect array of flowers and the neatly trimmed grass.’

            “So, what do you think?” he asked lifting an eyebrow my way.

            “I think you should let go of my hand now” I stated bluntly. He chuckled before pulling me towards him.

            “Are you still angry?” he asked, leaning in to me.

            “What are you doing? People are staring!” I uncomfortably pushed him away but he only pressed on.

            “I’m sorry ok, please forgive me” he dipped in to speak against my lips. gulping I sprang away from him and waved my hands.

            “Ok, ok, go away now” I tried to hide my blush as I cleared my throat.

            “But I don’t want to” with that he s his arms around my waist from behind and whispered into my ears.

            “Wanna go to the library, we can do something other than reading” his breath tickled my ears and when I understood the hidden meaning I pulled away from him and tapped his shoulders.

            “Yah! Yah! Yah! Kim Jongin! Get your head out of the gutter!” I shuddered and tried walking away but of course, being the stubborn jerk he was, he backed me up onto the wall and let his lips brush against mine.

            “No welcome home kiss?” he pouted lightly. I swallowed and looked away.

            “Mwoh…? What kiss?” I chewed on my lips as he smirked and dived in to kiss me but I turned my head and he frowned.

            “Wae?” he looked at me with puppy dog eyes as I glared and struggled to look away.

            “Don’t look at me like that!” I squeezed my eyes shut.

            “But why don’t you want to kiss me?” he asked, sticking his bottom lip out cutely. Kim Jongin, you will be the death of me!

            “It’s not you that I don’t want to kiss; it’s just that I don’t like the idea of each other’s faces in public” I sputtered.

            He let out a deep chuckle before lifting his hand to cup my face and run a finger down the side of my face.

            “Do you know the meaning of a kiss?” he asked softly.

            I stared at him blankly.

            “A kiss isn’t just a random touching of skin. A kiss is an art; an expression of love. A kiss is meant to show the other person how much they love them; to let the other person know that they belong to them and them alone. A kiss is like a temporary mark, left to have you craving for more. If you aren’t kissed by the one you love, then a kiss is pointless and wasteful...” When he was finished, my entire body relaxed against his and I hadn’t realized when my eyes closed and I welcomed his lips.

            At once, I got goose-bumps and my body went weak from his touch. He tilted his head slightly as he pressed his lips against mine. My hands moved on its own, travelling up to wrap around his neck as I tugged at his hair. He pulled away shortly and continuously pecked my lips before raising his lips to my forehead and planting a firm kiss.

            “I missed you” he whispered.

            “Good” I smiled as he chuckled softly.

            “Welcome to SM College for Performing Arts” he smiled and pulled away yet holding my hand tight in his, “…prepare yourself for a full dosage of Kim Jongin” he smirked at the last part as I stared at him wide eyed earning a haughty laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

....AND THIS BRINGS US TO THE END OF....

 

Beautiful Stranger Into My World!

 

 

 


 

CREDITS:

 


 

MY SUBSCRIBERS:

 

citromostea

Yooeun

watermellie

daehyunftw

Elephinite

kkamjonginexok

Nichichan

that-exogirl

Meilubyou

xiiaoyee_

Lily_win

Jackexxx

Aznpocky

ProstibeggarKitty

KooSandy

koribear

TheTimi55

Ddreamer05

chickballer21

DeeAna

ILOVEexoFANFICS

carlacheldraqy

BuYong

Jongwhore

maybenot7

djputitbackon

Dummyworm

the_anonymous_person

nana4mir

li-chan31

Meixia100

cookieghost341

Usforaver

Serenity_20

MajesticSnow

yongiekiwi

sweetmandu_

yeol-byul2711

Hayleywill

Crayon_

heysungbyul

hiimcheese

Eirenne

sweet_skies

exoxo112

aNDe4STAR

songmeizi19

Maydz97

Antarktika

uchiecahyaa

platinumdrops

LoveIsTrue

leesooyeon_139

banannas

lizluvsu

lepinkcast

REJeeLicious

--Delaney

mrmfgrmnw

Sample

Aileya

Jaexhan

lexamikol

SHAWOLEXOticSONE

TaeyangLove

savvyXD

pinksnow

caramelsweet

ZzatulELF1803

heartspazz

kwontiff

sherholmes

IHeartHelloKitty

Dreamkeeper

luvly_meera

 


MY COMMENTERS:

 

 

 Dummyworm

 

 Yooeun

 

 that-exogirl

 

Snowbear

 

Valeleiva

 

 mewmew24

 

sweet_skies

 

 ProstibeggarKitty

 

 nana4mir

 

 li-chan31

 

Meixia100

 

 heartspazz

 

 heysungbyul

 

 hiimcheese

 

Dreamkeeper

 

 mrmfgrmnw

 

 banannas 

 


 

Once again, I'd just like to thank everyone for reading my story :D

~Navita