Confessions

Beautiful Stranger Into My World

 

Chapter 14 - Confessions 





"Unnie! Where are the tickets?!" Saera exclaimed as the security guard waited for us impatiently along with the long line of people behind us. 

"What tickets?! Didn't you pick them up?!?" I asked lifting an eyebrow at her. 

"Wha-- NO! I told you to pick them up when you were coming downstairs!!!" She screamed in frustration. 

"I heard no such thing" I admitted. 

"UNNIE!" Ok now she was pissed. 

"Excuse me, I'm going to have to ask you both to leave" the guard said and pushed us lightly to the side. 

"WAIT! We have tickets! Honestly!!!" She screamed desperately. 

"No entry without tickets lady"

"BUT BUT BUT!" She gaped. 

"C'mon Saera, let’s just go" I pulled her but she continued to whine. 

"NOOOOOO! UNNIE WE HAVE TO GET IN THERE!" She just wouldn't stop. 

"Let's go Jung Saera!" I hissed. 






"Ok unnie! Give me a push and we'll get in for sure!" She squealed as she grabbed on to the fence. 

This girl was crazy! Like a desperate fangirl! Geez, who's coming? SHINee? Urgh. I can't believe she's making us sneak over the fence just to get in to see some performance. 

"I swear you're ridiculous!" I chuckled at her attempt. 

"Don't laugh unnie! Help me up!" She pouted. 

With ease, I linked my fingers and lent her my palms so she could climb over. When she crossed the fence however, her landing was not as smooth as planned and resulted in her falling flat on her as she groaned in pain. Stifling a laugh I cleared my throat at her and she stood with a scowl. 

"Your turn" she scoffed and folded her arms. 

Thankfully I still had it in me and I was able to perfectly hook my feet into the small holes of the fence with the tip of my shoe, and pull myself up the top before swinging my lower body over and landing evidently better than Saera did, on the floor with crouched knees as my hands helped brace my fall. 

"Show off" she spat. 

"Practice" I corrected. 

"Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the large silver auditorium building. 






"Ok everyone! And now, we welcome on stage, EXO!" The announcer spoke into the microphone as everyone applauded and chanted their names. 

Jongin's eyes were searching the large crowd hopefully for Jiyeon but just like the others, he couldn't find her. Where was she? Luhan had said that she would've been here but she didn't come... 

"Hyung... I don't think I can do this" Jongin mumbled to Luhan as he tried escaping but the older gripped his shoulder tightly. 

"Jongin, look at me" Luhan ordered and forced the younger's eyes towards his. 

"She will come" he said gently and Jongin couldn't help but believe the older boy's words. 

Awkwardly Jongin followed the rest of EXO on stage as they readied themselves to perform. The music began but Jongin's mind was elsewhere. Slowly they began their dance and got into their respected places. Jongin was the main dancer, the one in front, the best-- at least that was what he was supposed to be but instead, his moves were lacking, sloppy, insecure and lifeless. He wasn't giving his all and the rest of EXO noticed, so did one other person. 




"Finally! Unnie!" Saera exclaimed as we hurried to blend in between the crowd. Sadly we were just being pushed and shoved so we decided to stay on the side. It was far away yet close enough. 

As the song played I sighed and decided to look at the performers. I wondered why Saera was so excited. On stage stood around 12 young boys dancing... Wait... Why do they look so familiar? I squinted my eyes and stared at them. Hold up..... Isn't that Luhan?!?!?

Wait.... If that's Luhan... Then..... My eyes carefully shifted to the other members, in a vast search for him. When my eyes landed on him I felt everything shatter to pieces inside of me. What was he doing? Why was he dancing like that? That can't be Kim Jongin. No way... The guy on stage looks like an insecure brat... Kim Jongin is a confident performer. 

I felt my heart drop each time he moved with such laziness. He's making a fool of himself... Why? Just as I was about to look away his eyes made contact with mine and right there everything stopped. He froze in the middle of the stage as his stare pierced right through me. I didn't know what was going on... It felt as though we were the only two people in the room, the way his pained expression reached out to me. He didn't remove his eyes from me and my breath was hooked in my throat, unable to communicate with the rest of the world. 

When I couldn't take it anymore, I tore my eyes away from him and jolted out of the room. My mind was fuzzy and I just ignored everything. If only he knew what he was doing to me! My pace fastened and I allowed my feet to run as far away as possible. 

"Jiyeon!" That was my name. 

I turned back for a brief moment to see who called me but immediately regretted it. Kim Jongin was hot on my trail! Gasping I quickly made my way out of the gates and down the pavement onto the lit city street. 

When I got to the street market, I ducked into one of the stalls and busied myself while looking out for him. Thankfully I didn't find him anywhere after a good 30 minutes of hiding. Breathing in relief I walked out of the stall and made my way down the street as I pulled out my mom's cell I borrowed, I dialed Saera.

"Saera, I'm sorry, I had to leave--" before I could finish she cut me off. 

"Don't worry unnie! I'll ask Luhan oppa to walk me back" she giggled and hung up. What the hell was that about? I was too busy trying to understand Saera when suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me harshly. Before I knew it, I was being pinned up against the cold hard brick wall in the inward back of a building. Managing to let out a short grunt of discomfort I opened my eyes ready to knee my attacker when suddenly a pair of lips came crashing down against mine. 

Soft-- no, that wasn't it, harsh; yes, harsh with such ecstasy that burned against my lips. What was going on? Even I didn't know. All I knew was that my lips were being ravished, loved, teased and sinned by a taste of heaven. Inhaling deeply, I recognized that manly scent that belonged to none other than Kim Jongin. 

Kim Jongin was kissing me. 

His lips moved forcefully against mine, clashing his tongue along the rim of my bottom lip, prying his way in. I tried to get my wrists free but he was clearly stronger and dominant, making me slightly annoyed. 

"...mmph...stop!" I mumbled in between the kiss. 

At once he gently pulled his lips from mine but kept his face barely a few centimeters away from mine. Our breathing was labored and I found it hard to look him straight in the eye. Instead I knew my face was already crimson and I could feel my knees going weak. Chewing on my bottom lip, I gulped and opened my mouth to speak but he didn't let me. 

"Do you love me?" He asked. 

"I--no..." I lied. 

"Don't lie to me" he said, his lips brushing mine. 

"I'm not" I lied. 

"Liar!" He hissed. 

"I...I... Don't love you" I lied. 

"Stop lying Jiyeon. I know everything!" He hissed. 

"Wha-what are you talking about?!" I asked avoiding his eyes. 

"I read the letter and I know you love me!" He whispered. 

"L-letter?!" My voice squeaked. 

"Yes, letter" he smirked before dipping in to gently kiss my jawline. 

"H-hey! Don't! What letter?!" I cringed under his touch. 

"Don't play dumb" he glared. Gulping, I closed my eyes before inhaling deeply and slowly opening my eyes to look at him. 

"Fine, whatever you read is true, but it's wrong and we really shouldn't be together" I said in one breath but he just stared at me blankly. 

"Jiyeon" he said my name and pressed his forehead against mine. 

"Wae?" I asked, shifting my gaze from him to the floor. 

"Shut up and let me kiss you" he said before once again allowing me the taste of heaven. 

His lips gently pecked mine; this time, he wasn't rough or needy, instead, he allowed his touch to slowly aggravate into a pleasurable kiss. The texture of his lips, caressing my own had my on my toes. Even though I may not exactly admit it, my body was showing sign of satisfaction, the feeling of being wanted. I felt my back arch towards his, even though I struggled to breathe for a while. Thankfully he noticed and pulled apart. 

The kiss was nothing passionate; actually, it was barely a kiss. All we were doing was touching our lips to one another. That was how it went but the feeling I got was something completely different. My pores rose, my heartbeat sped up, my knees wobbled and still, I didn't want the touching of our lips to come to an end. I didn't want him to remove his hands that cupped mine, I didn't want him to remove his body that pressed against mine, I didn't want him to let me go. I just wanted to stay in this position forever. 

When we pulled apart for some air I closed my eyes tightly and tried calming myself. I tried not to show much emotion but that was impossible, especially when the way Jongin's hot breath lashed against my cold skin had me hyperventilating and going crazy. I could feel his gaze on me and I just knew he was dying to hold me again, but my stubborn just wouldn't give in already. Slowly I opened my eyes and stared at him confirming my thoughts. His eyes were longing to reach out to me once more. 

"Can you please let go of me now?" I asked, avoiding his gaze. 

"I don't want to" he breathed. 

"But you're hurting me" I managed to whisper. 

On hearing that, his grip loosened and I hadn't even realized when my arms fell to my side lifelessly. Gulping, I touched my wrists and briefly glanced at the redness that formed from his grasp. It didn't hurt. Honestly, I could've cared less about my wrists; I was just never good with confrontations. Kim Jongin, this beautiful creature is making me go nuts.

"Jiyeon..." He began but I cut him off. 

"I'm not loved, everyone hates me.  They just put on an act in front of me and then runs back to ruin my name" I said. He remained silent so I continued. 

"That's what they did, that's what she did. No one has faith in me. I mean, why should they? I'm pathetic aren't I? Would you really want to love a pathetic person such as myself?" I asked. 

"Yes. I am willing to love a pathetic person like you. Do you know why?" He asked 

"Why?"

"Because this pathetic person has made me pathetic as well, so let’s be pathetic together" he smiled. I rolled my eyes at him while shaking my head to hide a smile.

"You are so corny! I'm trying to be serious here!" I pouted while playfully hitting his chest.

"Jiyeon, I don't care about your past. What matters is the present; I want to be your present and your future, because the past has already gone. You can't hold on to it forever, if you do, you'll never get a piece of mind. " he said while fixing a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"I... But..." I was dumbstruck at the moment and all I was able to do was chew my lip and stare at him. 

"That's why, Jung Jiyeon, in asking you..." He smiled at me as I stared at him in confusion. 

"...if you will allow my the honor of standing by your side as your boyfriend?" He blinked and smiled at me. There went my heart. 

"You.... Are so damn corny!" I face palmed and gulped. 

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I looked away as my face reddened. The cheesiness was too much for me I felt like jumping in a hole. 

"If I say yes will you stop staring at me?" I asked looking at the suddenly very interesting ground. His laugh echoed throughout the area and I glared at him. 

"Yah! Don't laugh!" I pouted. 

"Sorry. Ok, I'll try not to stare at you too much" he smiled and leaned in. 

"Then we have a deal" I swallowed and suddenly a rush of confidence overcame me as I pushed him off and strutted away. 

"Hey! Where are you going?" He asked frowning slightly. 

"Why? Were you expecting something?" I asked lifting an eyebrow. 

He just let out a y low chuckle before walking over with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

"Let's seal the deal" his smirked widened as his head dipped in to peck my lips. It was light and sweet. So sweet I almost got a toothache. 

"You need to stop doing that!" I gulped and tried glaring at him but he only shrugged his shoulders and then let out a short laugh. 

"Doing what? This?" He asked replanting the kiss. 

"Yah! Stop my lips!" I pushed him away with a playful huffed. 

"Don't worry, I haven't even started" he winked. 

Dear god, what did I get myself into?

 

 

 


 

A/N: Hey everyone! so this is basically the last chapter! YAY~! *Throws confetti* I was thinking of an epilouge~! maybe or maybe not? did you all like it? Thank you for  supporting me throughout this fic! It was not suppose to be this long LOL.... but  oh well... I should take off that 'oneshot' tab?