Meeting You

Beautiful Stranger Into My World

Chapter 1 – Meeting You

 

 

            It was almost 5pm when I entered the park. People were already packing up and getting themselves ready to leave but I just watched as I took a seat on the famous bench and looked on. Beside me was, as usual, a famous red rose with a cute message attached to it… I picked it up and titled my head as I read the witty comment this time. Slowly, a small smile began creeping up my face as my lips curved upwards.

 

 

"If a star fell each time I thought about you then

the moon would realize what loneliness is really like."

 

 

            Corny. Yes that sounds like something he would send. Shaking my head, I folded the note neatly and slipped it into my pocket. A few thoughts crossed my mind, all regarding the question of my so-called best friend. The smile that was once on my face began to fade into something that resembled a deep frown and resulted in only making me feel worse about myself. I cursed below my breath and slapped myself harshly on my right cheek. The stinging burn felt extremely harsh and it woke me up from my slow depression…

 

            “Are you into self-abuse?” a voice asked from behind causing me to jump in fright and turn towards the direction of the voice in immediate regret. Someone saw me. How embarrassing… instead of replying I simply looked away and tried ignoring his presence, sadly he walked over and took a seat next to me on the other end of the bench. I could feel him turn to glance at me a few times before I heard his faint chuckle. What? Was he laughing at  me? Well… I would too…

            “I’ll take your silence as a yes then” his voice was deep and slightly husky, sounded like the rough waves of the ocean clashing upon shore.

            I still didn’t reply and all he did was continue his speech.

            “Wae? Are you regretting something?” he chuckled lightly.

            I still hadn’t mustered the courage to look at him… much less answer him.

            “Boy problems?” he asked, oblivious to the tension building around us.

            No. Hell no. I would never let a boy ruin my sleep. Absolutely not!

            “Hmm… maybe… or something else… a little more personal…?” he asked but we both knew it was a statement. I fixed my short hair that blew up in the wind, from my face and inhaled deeply.

            “Yes… personal, but it doesn’t seem like it’s a family matter… maybe a friend? Or a best friend?” he concluded.

            As the words exited his mouth I turned to him with wide eyes. How—how did he know? My expression seemed to give me away because then I saw him smile smugly as he lifted an eyebrow at me. Only then did it struck me of his appearance. No doubt he was spectacularly handsome and very, very attractive. Damn. He was almost the epitome of y… his raven black hair combed messily on his head like a mop with no handle. His slight cat eye giving him the impression of a y night wanderer as his lips… so plump and pink… deliciously kissable curved into a small smirk. Even though I was blatantly checking him out, my face held the expression of a cold hard stone.

            “I’m right aren’t I?” he asked tilting his head slightly.

            Scoffing lightly I turned my gaze forward and continued to ignore him… not really though, I still listened.

            “Yep. I know I am” he smirked and crossed his legs.

            “So, what did she do? Ruin your life?” he laughed. I turned to send him one of the most nastiest glare ever as he laughed even louder.

            “Whoa… poor thing… hmm… but you don’t look too drawn up about it…?” he said looking at me. I rolled my eyes but continued to listen.

            “Say… you seem like someone who hides their true character from the world… am I right? Trying to be a big so no one could get to your heart?” he smirked and I felt my blood boil.. even though my heartbeat increased dramatically.

            “Do you even speak?” he finalised. You . Just take your pretty face and get lost! Leave me to die in my little lonely hole of shallowness!

            “You annoy me” I finally said standing up to leave, but his voice stops me.

            “Wae? Is it because I’m hitting all your nerves?” he asked.

            I turned to glare at him so darkly it was sure to bore a hole through his head. Unfortunately he seemed unfazed by my demeanour and just steps closer, but still a good distance away.

            “Don’t worry, I won’t bother you again… but can I say something?” he asked. I lifted an eyebrow at him.

            “You’re like the ugly duckling amongst the others, you’d stay like that if you keep wallowing in despair, but if you’re willing to become the beautiful swan you are then you have to stop sulking and work for it”

            Scoffing I turned to leave but once again he spoke up.

            “Oh a red rose…? Seems like you have a secret admirer…” he smirked as I rolled my eyes.

            “….that person must either feel sorry for you or must be terribly blind. Either of those two yes…” he nodded with a straight face.

            “Shut up! Who the hell are you anyways? Jerkfaced !” I spat, in the process throwing the flower towards him in anger and leaving before I really do something I might regret. I thought I heard him say something but I just let it go and hurried home. Stupid stranger! Urgh! Who the hell does he think he is?

 

 

            He picked up the fallen rose and chuckled lightly as she retreated in haste.

            “Ah… but anyone in love is blind and stupid… just like I am… for you” he muttered watching her disappear around the corner.

 

 


A/N: Maybe i'll make this a short story... yeah.... because Kai deserves more love and he's not a freaking player ok! god, i hate when ffs protray him as this erted player! Kkamjong is sweet and innocent! *pouts* So comment oki :)