Experiencing Love: Obsession

First Love

Seohyun smiled to herself as she sat in the van, seatbelt keeping her back to the seat. Some of her unnies were sitting beside her while others were at the front. The maknae of Girls' Generation sat right at the back on the left seat next to the window, seeing the bright blue sky. Her Unnies had just come back from their schedule. Or, at least some of them did. Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Tiffany had arrived to the dorms at about 1pm. Being the ones in Girls' Generation who were currently free, they had somehow convinced Seohyun to take a trip with them to the SM Entertainment building.

The Girls' Generation maknae took out her phone and stared, Kyuhyun had texted her a short message saying 'I'll see you later'. Honestly, she wasn't sure what that meant, but Seohyun smiled anyway. The message made her heart beat without fail, even though it was nothing special. Kyuhyun must have sent such a message many times. Her three Unnies turned to the maknae sitting quietly at the back with her seatbelt on fastened tightly, it was hardly ever that Seohyun would smile in such a way.

"Joohyun?" Taeyeon spoke, staring at her dongsaeng intently. Seohyun slowly, almost reluctantly, tore her eyes away from the small phone screen and looked to her elder.

"Yes?" Seohyun asked politely and formally, as she usually did. All eyes were on her, something was shining oddly in Seohyun's eyes. Some sort of light, a fire perhaps. But this one couldn't be extinguished.

"Who are you messaging?" Tiffany asked in a slightly motherly way, Seohyun froze up for a second. She stared back down at the phone screen, eyes grazing over Kyuhyun's name.

"A friend of mine." Seohyun spoke, avoiding eye contact. It was hard to lie, and she didn't like it.

"Hm, alright then." Sooyoung said, looking back to the front.

Seohyun gulped quietly, attempting to ignore the guilty feeling beginning to rise inside her conscience. She was never one to lie, especially to her precious Unnies. But for some reason, Seohyun simply didn't want to tell them. She didn't want to tell them that she had fallen in love. She didn't want to say she had a newly found attraction for the maknae of Super Junior. She couldn't do that. No. Never. Seohyun knew herself, it was wrong. Not with an idol of all people, especially one who was working under the same company. Besides, with her reputation as the 'innocent' maknae of Girls' Generation, many things were limited to her. Seohyun shook her head, staring out the window to watch the scenery passing. Perhaps that would calm her down.

Why did she keep thinking of him? Why couldn't she take her mind of him? There were so many other things to do, Seohyun was incredibly busy with her schedule... yet, no matter how hard she tried, all she could think of was Kyuhyun. Why did love make her feel as if she were insane?

His melodic laugh... It was intoxicating, hearing Kyuhyun's laugh. It was unique in it's own way, even more so than someone like Leeteuk. But then again, perhaps that was just because Seohyun had memorized Kyuhyun's voice. There was simply something about the way he would chuckle ever so happily, the way it made Seohyun feel dizzy. She didn't know why she felt dizzy, but it was probably because it was Kyuhyun. The only reason was because it was Kyuhyun. Just the sound of his laugh would make her blush without even realising it, only being able to tell once she touched her cheeks or looked in a mirror.

His gentle smile...  There was something different about Kyuhyun's smile compared to others, the way it made people feel. His smile was not cliche or cheesy, it didn't give off the same vibe as most people. When Kyuhyun smiled, it made people feel safe instantly. It was a trusting smile, one that could easily make people happy. It was the type of smile which people appreciated, the type of smile which Seohyun simply loved. Like an older brother perhaps, or the neighbour who lives next door that always looks out for you. When Kyuhyun smiled, Seohyun felt shivers go up her spine, not to mention the butterflies in her stomach.

His husky voice... Kyuhyun had the most luscious vocals. It was deep and strong, changing depending on what the owner wanted to do. Now, not even Seohyun's Unnies know this, but she has every solo Kyuhyun has ever sang on her phone. She enjoyed it, doing nothing but listening to Kyuhyun's voice. It was so smooth, like honey. But besides when Kyuhyun sang, the way he spoke was so addicting. Kyuhyun didn't need to say much for people to simply like him the way he was. And when he did talk, it simply made others love him more. Honestly, at first, Seohyun was a little awkward with Kyuhyun. But once he spoke to her using his unique voice, smiling at her ever so gently, laughing the way he did, Seohyun couldn't help but to fall in love.

His childish grin... When Kyuhyun grinned, it gave off such a aura. It was different from his smile, the way Kyuhyun grinned as simply so bright. Seohyun tilted her head slightly, laying it on the window. Oh, how this love had grown so much over a incredibly short period of time. Honestly, The playfulness was there, as was his childishness which was often hidden by his somewhat calm demeanor. Nobody who laid eyes on Kyuhyun would truly believe he was mischievous and playful unless you knew him well. Maybe that was one of Kyuhyun's charms though. Being able to have a caring, calm side while also having a playful and fun side.

His hypnotic eyes... Seohyun always did think that Kyuhyun had the most beautiful eyes. He was like a doll, one free of flaws in her eyes. But then again, perhaps that was because the Girls' Generation maknae was simply too caught up in her newly found love to notice flaws. After all, Seohyun read a book the day before about what happens to those who fall in love. It was interesting to a point, Seohyun never felt such emotions inside herself. Her newly found attraction for Kyuhyun was honestly not what she had expected to happen. But even before this love of hers, looking into Kyuhyun's eyes was not an easy task. There was something about them that made her blush, as if they could see into her soul.

His pale skin... For a boy, Kyuhyun had awfully pretty skin. Although it was often Heechul who was named for being the member with the lightest skin, it was actually Kyuhyun. And for al the times which Seohyun and Kyuhyun 'accidentally' bumped each others' hands... She could remember the sensation. The first time Seohyun and Kyuhyun ever had their hands touch was when they ran into each other in the SM Entertainment building. She could clearly remember how surprised she was when she fell down, his hand soon coming out and pulling her to to her feet. Seohyun remembered how his hands were soft, so incredibly soft. They weren't rough like most males. Seohyun would raise a brow at that in the past, but not anymore. Now, she simply acknowledged it.

His pretty lips... They weren't as thin as some people, and they weren't as thick as many others. They weren't the most gorgeous shade of pink, but they weren't terribly pale either. Seohyun mentally scolded herself, why was she thinking like this? Kyuhyun's lips... A sudden urge to touch them raised in her head, not that she would ever act upon her feelings. To have their lips pressed on each other's...

"Joohyun?" Sooyoung said, staring at the frozen younger. Seohyun looked straight up, a little surprised and shocked. The maknae was hardly ever like that.

"Y-Yes??" Seohyun stuttered, the other three members of Girls' Generation gave her a odd stare.

"We're here." Taeyeon replied, opening the door to leave the van.

"Ah, okay." Seohyun whispered softly, putting her phone away and taking off her seat belt.

Seohyun didn't know what to do with her emotions, this unorderly obsession in which all her thoughts were about Kyuhyun..

She needed to tell someone... BoA perhaps?