Prologue: First Love

First Love

It was night, about 11:34pm or so at the Girls' Generation dorm. So close to midnight. Since the Girls' Generation members had an early schedule to begin tomorrow, they all decided to go to bed early. Thus, they were all currently asleep. Well, except for one of the members that is. The youngest member of Girls' Generation. Her name was Seo Joohyun. Or, better referred to by her stage name Seohyun. She was the only one in the entire dorm who wasn't sleeping. She was sitting in bed in her room shared with two of her other unnies, darkness fading by the light of her phone.

Seohyun silently stared at her phone screen, Kyuhyun's number there. And as in 'Kyuhyun', she meant the maknae of Super Junior, Cho Kyuhyun. Without a doubt, her favourite Oppa. Just a small movement, just a small click,  and she would be able to talk to him. If Seohyun simply pressed the 'call' button, she would be able to hear his breath-taking voice once again. Deep, melodic and soft. Seohyun shook her head, it wasn't right to have such thoughts about a Sunbae. Espectially a Super Junior Sunbae. She scolded herself mentally, it just wasn't right.

Every time Seohyun's delicate fingers grazed over the 'call' button, they began to shake, moving away quickly. The Girls' Generation maknae simply couldn't understand it at all, Kyuhyun was nothing but an oppa... So why was it so hard for her to tell Kyuhyun she missed him? It was just a simple sentence, a small phrase. Nothing more than that. Seohyun had said it many times to so many other of her oppas in groups such as Super Junior and DBSK. So why was saying those words to Kyuhyun so much more difficult? Why was saying it to Kyuhyun something she felt so hesitant to do? Why was saying the simple sentence to Kyuhyun causing her stomach to twist and knot?

The maknae stared to see 2 of her sleeping unnies tucked away in dreamland. Oh, how Seohyun wished to be there was well. But every time she attempted to sleep, Kyuhyun's picture would just pop up in her head. Different moments, memories and images of him. Kyuhyun there showing her his cute, adorable, lovely, handsome...

Seohyun's eyes widened suddenly. Why was she thinking such thoughts? Since when did she think of Kyuhyun in such a way? No... it simply couldn't be... could it? Seohyun's breathing hitched. Whenever she thought of Kyuhyun, it would suddenly become so hard to breathe. The most simple things he did were able to make her smile for days on without end. Weeks or months in fact. Just seeing a photo of him would make Seohyun's chest become tight. Her body felt numb when they stood next to each other. The feeling of his touch would linger. When Kyuhyun grazed his hand against hers, or gave her one of those loose hugs... Seohyun's heart was always beating so fast around him.

Silently turning her head to see her unnies once again, she felt her body shake. The maknae bit her lip, muting a whimper. Seohyun put her phone down reluctantly, she wasn't able to call him. She was too scared to. But hopefully, she would be able to do it tomorrow. Seohyun sat laid down in bed, taking the blanket and covering her body.

A tear slid down her cheek as she began to cry.

Seohyun had fallen in love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little prologue~ I wonder what I should do for this story, now that I've decided to make it a chapter story.... what do you guys think?~ ^^