OMG My Heart

I Like Him Because He's Gay, He Loves Me Because I'm Lesbian

 

 

Chapter Nine

OMG My Heart

 

 

Taemin's POV~

 

“Go to hell.” I hear someone's voice and open my eyes. I see right behind a large tree in front of me, is...a ghost! Her long hair is over her pale skin. Her eyes have this strong aura that causes me to shiver. The minute she realizes I look at her, she steps back, fully behind the tree, and then runs away. So...that wasn't a ghost?

I wake up with a start. That was no dream. It was a flashback of the past...and that was creepy! That girl...was she Taeyeon? I mean, she has the same features...well not really. I never saw Taeyeon's face nor the stalker...her hair...“Is everything okay?” Eternity asks as he walks out of the bathroom.

I look at the clock and look at him in shock.

“It's 4am and you still are awake?”

“Couldn't sleep.”

“Having nightmares again?” I ask sadly. I know he hates having those nightmares...

“Something like that.” He nods and sits down on his bed.

“Want to talk about it?” Even though he has the same nightmares almost everyday, I always ask him about it, so he can express himself.

“Not today...”

“Waeyo? You act like I never heard about them before!” I whine.

“Just not now okay? I...really just want to forget.” I just simply nod and lay down, letting him mourn by himself. It must be that nightmare again. I sigh. His brother fell in a lake- I think- and he drowned to death. At that time, Eternity was on a wheelchair since he broke both his legs in an accident, so he couldn't run in and help his brother. They were rowing in the lake by themselves, so no one was around to help. He explained to me that he felt so helpless and painful. He could have helped his brother, not by preventing himself breaking both his legs, but by not asking his brother to sneak out with him that day...It must be hard on him, I could never live on if I made any one of my hyungs die. AHH! Unlucky! Lee Taemin you can't think that way! I slap myself mentally.

Don't make this seem that I have been distracted! I still remember that creepy stalker. It can't possibly be Taeyeon right? She's a new student, only students are allowed on campus. I scratch my head in annoyance. Tomorrow I have to go talk to Taeyeon, we have to start the project. But...I really don't want to! What if she was the one who said “Go to hell.” That would mean two things! 1) I'm in deep sh- poop or 2) the drama is starting again! Must people force me to work out more?! If I work out, I'll eventually get muscle s! I mean, that's what you call them right? Never mind...

 

My eyes shoot open and I immediately jerk back. Eternity's face is merely a few inches away from mines. He has this innocent and smiling face on. Creepy!

“M-morning.” I mutter and he crawls off my bed.

“I couldn't sleep so I slept on your bed.”

“So the nightmares won't come back?” I ask.

“Yeah.”

“Then did it work?”

“Mm.” He nods smiling. Why. Is. He. So. Cute?! Lee Taemin no! I mentally slap myself. I am calm.

“Then I give you permission to sleep with me whenever you need to.”

“Sweet.”

“But no touching and secretly molesting me!” I put an x in front of me.

“Please, look at yourself before you speak. Never in a million years!” He mehrongs.

“Yah! Are you calling me ugly?”

“No, just flat as a board!”

“Should I stuff some more then...?” I whisper to myself. Maybe some more layers?

“What?”

“Nothing!” I say and run into the bathroom. I roll a bunch of toilet paper and stuff it in my bra. I should have given myself a d-cup! If I change my fake size now...would it look weird? Girls don't suddenly have explosive s right? From and a-cup to a d-cup in less than a minute...Damn, I shall forever have tiny s. I take out the toilet paper and return to my a-cup. I should have at least given myself a b-cup! Oh what a shame!

“What's taking you so long? I need to brush my teeth too.” Eternity yells in front of the bathroom door.

“Almost done!” I quickly squirt the paste onto the toothbrush and roughly scrub my teeth clean. I rinse my mouth quickly and pat a little bit of water on my hair. I walk out the bathroom and Eternity is nowhere to be seen. “I'm done!” I yell in case he still needs the bathroom.

“Hey.” He appears in back of me.

“Yah!” I nearly punch him from the shock.

“Put this on, you have bags under your eyes.” He gives me this small cylinder object. “And since you're going to photograph yourself, you should put on some make-up.”

“What for?”

“Your features can get washed out by the bright light?” He shrugs.

“Really?”

“Mm.” He nods and passes me my make-up bag. We know where each other's stuff is. It may sound weird, but we do. I know where he put every item and he knows where I put mines. Make-up...I always had make-up, but I only put on BB Cream...What is all this!? “Need some help?”

“With what?” I ask.

“By the looks of it, our Taeyeon doesn't know how to put on make-up.” He grins.

“Naw aww!”

“Then what's this?” He pulls out this pencil.

“Umm...” I remember the faces of the girls in my class. What on their faces it black? Beauty marks? Eyelashes? Mustache!

“After I brush my teeth I'll help you out.” He chuckles to himself and closes the bathroom door. As a teenage boy, I don't know how to put on make-up...How in the world does he know anything!?

 

Art Class~

 

“I give you a half an hour to talk it out with your partner. When you finish, come to the back closet and get all of the needed materials. Art books, cameras, canvases, and pottery material are separated into sections.” The teacher says and sits back down on her seat. Maybe I should be an art teacher when I grow up. Seems easy enough. All you do is sit on your tush all say and assign things. Everything is paid by the school and I can just ask or search up some random thing to do. Sitting all day long and pointing my finger around assigning things...Being an art teacher is nothing! I shall add this occupations to my List of Possibilities!

“Wahh!” I shriek. Taeyeon has just appeared next to me while I was thinking to myself. Her hair reminded me of the Ring and I just had to scream. If I was starring in some horror movie...I would be discovered by the ghoul a long time ago! Aigoo, I shall cross actor off my List of Possibilities. “Sorry, I was just shocked since I didn't realize you were next to me.” I try to make it not sound as bad as it is. I just screamed in someone's face who is developing BDD. Smooth. “Since the project is on photography...we should just get all of the equipment and just shoot some photos.” I say awkwardly. I know nothing about photography! Where's Eternity when you need him. I turn my face away from Taeyeon awkwardly and I my eyes widen from shock. Eternity's standing in front of my classroom door with a smug look. He waves to me with a grin and walks away. I swear, if this continues, I'm just going to end up in the infirmary by getting a heart attack! Well...hospital...“What concept should we go for?” I ask her. I'm not even sure if she's looking at me! Her hair is just everywhere! The classroom window is open, so it's a bit chilly. Such a creepy atmosphere!

“Maybe we can choose either a colorful one or just plain colorless.” She finally speaks. “I think that we should do natural looking make-up and darker colors if we are not having the pictures in black and white.” She says quietly. At least she knows what she's talking about.

“So you're thinking about having natural make-up, dark clothes, and have the images in color. Okay.” I nod smiling.

“Do you think it's better to have a set or just a blank background?”

“Uh...” Which one's better!? “What do you think?” Smooth...Lee Taemin, she has to be the most unlucky girl to have such a lousy partner like you.

“Maybe a single chair or some little furniture. I think it would look best if they are wooden or look older. We can go for a mysterious or lonely image.” She says with little confidence.

“That sounds good! You have great ideas!” I compliment her. I can here a slight laugh and assume that Taeyeon actually accepted what I said. Maybe I sound dumb to her...Aigoo, so embarrassing!

“I'm interested in taking photos...So I know a thing or two...”

“You know more than a thing or two, stop being modest.” I smile. The wind blows and her hair flies to the side. Just for a second, I can see her brown orbs, her rosy lips, her gentle smile. Taeyeon isn't ugly! Why the hell does she have- correction- is she developing BDD!? “Are you only going to take the pictures then?” She nods. “But I don't want to be the only one in the picture...” I whine. “Let me take pictures of you too!”

“No.” She says with a weird tone.

“Are you saying I'm not good enough to handle a camera?” I am trying to get her into letting me take pictures of her. I want her to be able to see how beautiful she really is.

“Yes.” WHAT!? Noooo! Slowly I fall into a deep pit of shame. She doesn't even know me and already thinks I'm useless. Girls always makes the guy seem dumb! Wait no, I'm a girl now! Girls and their drama...

“Gee, that hurts.” I pout.

“I didn't mean it that way!” She waves her hand quickly. “I am sure you can take pictures well, but I really don't like being in pictures.”

“Come on, it'll be fun!”

“No thanks.”

“If it's make-up that's the problem, I can ask Eternity to do it for you.”

“W-what?”

“He did mines today. It looks good right? Eternity is really good with it. He can even help us if I ask maybe!” I offer.

“U-uh...”

“Come on~” I try to do aegyo. This is so embarrassing...

“A-alright.” She nods.

“Yay! I'm sure Eternity will love to help us!”

 

“No.” He says firmly.

“But why?~” I whine.

“It was already embarrassing enough for me to do your make-up, now I have to do you partner's as well!? Besides, I don't even do my own work, what makes you think I'll do yours?”

“Aww come on Eternity!” I jump on his bed and shake him. “Just this once!”

“No.”

“Please~”

“No.”

“It took me forever to get her to talk! She didn't even want to be in the pictures! If you don't do it then she won't take pictures with me and then my project will be ruined! I will fail art class!” I try to pull the guilty card on him. Maybe if he feels bad, he'll do it!

“Let me think about it....” Yes!? “No.” He says harshly.

“Come on! If I can prove to her that she's pretty, she'll like her face!” He turns and faces me. “Think about it. If she doesn't like her face, why did she agree?”

“Because she's only developing BDD.”

“No! But because she needs someone to support her! I don't think she's developing BDD, but is lacking self confidence. Maybe she just needs someone to prove to her that she's really beautiful. I think I can help her! You can help her!”

“Oh stop trying to help everyone you see. All you need to focus on is yourself.”

“That's selfish!”

“That's life.” Eternity says. “So what if she likes her face again? Are you going to be with her 24/7 reminding her that she's pretty? You're wasting time.”

“You're heartless!”

“I'll accept that.” I shrugs.

“Aish.” I huff. “Maybe if you do this, you can turn nice! Then you'll no longer be lables as a delinquent! It helps her and helps you!”

“What kind of logic is that!?”

“Oh please Eternity just this once?”

“No.”

“Please~”

“No.”

“I'm going to go tell Almighty Pabo oppa!”

“Wait no!” Gotcha! “Fine I'll do it.”

 

Comments are loved <3