Poop

I Like Him Because He's Gay, He Loves Me Because I'm Lesbian

 

 

Chapter Seven

Poop

 

 

Taemin's POV~

 

“Wake up!” I shoot my eyes open. Someone has just screamed in the intercom when the principle was probably not paying attention. Reluctantly, I look at the clock, confirm the time, and drag myself out of bed. I turn on the faucet and put the toothpaste on my toothbrush. As I close the cap, I look down. Surprisingly, I see that my hand is bandaged up. Gingerly, I touch it, and realize that the bandage looks new. I turn off the running water and step out of the bathroom. I look at my roommate's bed and see him laying her comfortably. Did he bandage my wrist? Not possible. He didn't know that I was injured...Besides, it doesn't do him any good. I nod to myself and get ready for breakfast.

 

Key's Dorm~

 

Key's POV~

 

Such a pig. I look at my roommate snuggling with his blanket, with drool on the side of his mouth. Someone has obviously screamed in the intercom, and this sleepyhead didn't even notice. He's deaf and a drooling pig. I scrunch my nose in disgust and quickly get ready for breakfast. I fix my clothes and smile at my reflection. Perfection.

“How long does it take you to brush your teeth?!” My roommate complains.

“I am a girl, remember?” I chuckle and trot out of the room.

“Boo!” Jjong yells and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

“Sup.” I smile.

“You're suppose to scream.” He whines.

“Oh my gosh you scared me!” I say blankly.

“Hehe,” He grins childishly. “So....what's up?”

“Nothing much, you?”

“The ceiling!” He chuckles. I give him my “not amused” face and his laughter dies down. “You know...I just was trying to start a conversation.”

“Yes dino.”

“I was just thinking...” He trails off.

“About...?”

“You know, we're all getting older now...and I...”

“Just get to the point.”

“After this year...I think Jinki and I...actually, all of us, should take our true identities and-”

“What has gone into you?” I stop walking and look at him sternly. “What's all of this talking about our true identities?” I look for an answer through his solemn face. “We always are together and we always stay together. Not once has Onew complained. Why are you-”

“I'm just trying to-”

“Isolate yourself. What has your roommate done to you? Is it because you found people better than your family? Did you find people better than us five combined? I would never expect this from you.” I lash out at him.

“Seven years ago, we all decided to run away from our true families. You , Taemin, Minho, Onew, and our new appa are everything to me. I just feel that...our future is being tied down. It may be good for Taemin, but we're not getting any younger. Onew's in his twenties! We're suppose to be in college, or a university! Somewhere else but high school!”

“No one else is complaining but you.”

“Trust me, they are. They might not say it out loud, but I am sure they're thinking about it! You see Onew's eyes when we talk about school! As the oldest, he just hides all of his feeling and try to brighten our day. I just want to be a good dongsaeng, and good brother, and do us all a favor!”

“I was just starting off my day happily, and you just had to come and ruin it.” I huff. “Do whatever you want. You can go off and get a new family for all I care.” I say and walk away.

 

Taemin's POV~

 

I muffle my crying and absorb my tears into my sweater. I meekly go into the hallway bathroom and trap myself in solitude. Is it true? Am I the leash chaining Onew hyung and the rest to this high school? They're wasting the college years on me. They could've been off to a better start without me. They would be able to date, to love, or anything else in the world...without me.

“That bastard Lee Eunsook won't know what hit her.” I hear a group of girls enter the bathroom. I hold my breath.

“I can't wait to bring her down.” Another one cackles.

“Just wait. If she wants to steal our oppa, she just has to go through us first.”

“Wait, is everyone coming?”

“I didn't call the underclassmen yet.”

“Pali! You have to do this right.”

“Arasso.” The speaker pauses a bit and she lets out a defiant cackle. “Hey, remember that b**ch that Almighty oppa was talking? Yeah, that one. Well, we are going to-” I quickly open the stall and grab the phone.

“We're planning to befriend her. She's totally cool right?” I speak into the phone and flush it down the toilet.

“You bi-”

“Excuse me?” I turn around and glower at the group of girls. “So vulgar.” I shake my head. “I guess trash can't speak cleanly.” I shrug.

“You're asking for a beat-”

“A beating?” I tilt my head, acting innocent. “You know, I actually am asking for a fight.” I speak in a lower, more confidential tone. “Unlike you vermin, I was raised in a civilized home and was taught to not just say things halfheartedly, but actually do what I say.” I look at every one of their faces. “If I want to beat you, I'll do it. If I want to protect my unnie, I'll do it. If I would have to kill you in the process, I'll do it.” I say in a pragmatic tone. “Now, you will tell me who is involved in this and explain to me in detail, exactly what you're planning to do with Eunsook unnie. If I find out anything, if one word that I heard was false, you'll wish you didn't have a face.” I say while cracking my not injured hand.

“W-we...we-”

“You what?” I spit.

“We were planning to glue her to the desk and chair and...and...”

“You're taunting me, aren't you?” I move my face closer to the speaker, scaring her.

“N-no! Never. I wouldn't dare! I-I-”

“Let me speak!” Another one quickly says. “You're going to get us all in trouble.” She elbows the stuttering girl. “We were planning to glue Eunsook unnie to her chair and desk, bring her outside and...strip her-”

“Strip her?” I grab the girl's shirt collar and she gives a grimacing nod. Anger flushed my face. I lift her up by her collar and glare at each and every one of them. She's doing all she can to keep quiet, small cries of fright escape her. “The next person that dares to harm or even think about harming my friends will face something worse than hell itself. If you want to call my unnie a b**ch, I'll show you what a b**ch actually can do. If you want to strip her , I’ll make sure you will go before her. If you dare defy me, you won't make it out of this school alive. Am I clear?”

“Y-yes.” They all stutter.

“Am I clear?!”

“Yes!” They all whimper in fear. I let go of the girl's collar and drop her on the floor. I hear a dripping noise and look around. One of the girls have just wet herself. I turn around and walk out of the bathroom slowly. Before I open the door, I stop and raise my head up.

“If you dare call any one of us a bastard again, you all will experience what's it's like to be one.” If I'm not mistaking, as I left the bathroom, the girls were whimpering. Cry. Cry all they want. If they dared to ruin anyone's life, they have to be able to understand what it feels like. I don't know what has gotten into me, but I feel more...violent, more demanding...maybe Key hyung has finally rubbed off on me...

“D-do..y-you...you want t-to go-g-go out w-with m-me?” I look up and see Key hyung's roommate on his knees, offering Onew hyung a flower. Oh my gosh. My eyes are so open that I'm afraid they might fall out.

“I-I...” Onew hyung stutters, aghast.

“I-I k-know I might seem sincere enough b-but I-I really m-mean it!” Almighty pabo hyung say shyly. Ottoke otttoke?! I look around and see no one in sight. Maknae Taemin to the rescue! I do a quick superman pose and run over to the two and wrap my arm around Onew hyung's shoulder.

“Hey!” I smile at the reddening face of Almighty pabo hyung. I take the flower and sniff it. “Sorry to interrupt, but Eunsook unnie has an important errand to do~ Bye bye!” I grab hyung's hand with my good hand, and we sprint away. “What was that?!”

“I don't know! Exactly what it looked like!” Onew hyung says, flabbergasted.

“You, my friend, has gotten yourself into some deep s-” I try to not swear in front of him. “Poop. You are in some very deep poop.” I say while shaking my head.

 

I KNOW! Very small update and very late! I'm so sorry! I was in a school play so I didn't have time! *bows* Please comment!