Heart

I Like Him Because He's Gay, He Loves Me Because I'm Lesbian

Chapter Twelve

Heart

 

Eternity's POV~

 

“Please, that flirt probably doesn't even know that I'm in class. I even went here just for her! And how does she repay me? By flirting. Aish. I swear, she has no heart,” I huff.

“Yeah, says the one that ignores everyone and even got the image of an ice prince. You think she's bad, you should've seen yourself mister “b****es love me, too bad I'm too good for them!'” Majesty scowls.

“Hey, that was so freshman year. Besides, don't act like you weren't a douche too.” I click my tongue.

“Don't use an insult that you don't know the meaning of... Anyways, I wasn't. I supplied a great number of fanservice for the lovely ladies.” Majesty hairflips.

“Yeah by yawning innocently and drinking coffee calmly...you were definitely a heartthrob.” I say sarcastically.

“Oh geesh stop fighting you two. You're gonna wake everybody up,” Big says. Everyone? The only one sleeping is...his roommate...What in the world...Why does he care if I wake up his roommate? “Not everyone can sleep through the night calmly like you piggies you know.”

“What? Your cute roommate doesn't?” Almighty raises an eyebrow.

“She has nightmares. She normally wakes up in the middle of the night and doesn't go back to sleep.”

“Really? Do you know what it's about? Why don't you comfort her? It'll make her feel better,” Lion suggests.

“I don't want to embarrass her...I mean, I don't want to make her seem that I know everything about her.”

“You are her roommate. Isn't the point of having a roommate to make great friends? You should take care of her,” Almighty says.

“I guess...” Big says. “I mean, she did take care of me when I was sick.”

“When was this?” I ask.

“About two weeks ago? I had a slight fever and she stayed up taking care of me.”

“Ooh~ Someone is having the time of his life~” Majesty teases.

“Oh stop it. She's just a very kind person,” Big blushes.

“Someone's getting all shy~” Lion laughs.

“Will you guys stop picking on me?” Big whines.

“Fine fine,” I say. “I bet you're not the only one with sweet roommate interactions.”

“Are you hinting something?” Almighty asks. “You like her don't you?”

“I don't like lesbians,” I reply firmly.

“Just let him be,” Big says. “Class will start soon. Go to your seats won't you?”

“Why? So we don't wake up your angel~?” Majesty mehrongs.

“Yah! I'm going to beat you up!” Big jumps on Majesty and pulls his harshly. “I you mock me again I'll destroy you!”

“Ahh! Sorry sorry!” Majesty rubs his hands together. “Let me live! My hair! My hair!” Big huffs and jumps off his back.

“Serves you right!”

 

Lion's POV~

 

“Hey,” I say as I lay down beside my roommate who is currently working on her homework. “I've been thinking...”

“About?”

“About the stories you told me. I am beyond curious about Taeyeon's story! Can you tell me?”

“I seriously don't know! She never told us her story. She just told us that she suffer too and stuff like that. Since she was hiding the story, we didn't want to pry and hurt her.”

“Aww but I wanna know~”

“Oh stop whining you damn wild cat.”

“I AM A LION!”

“Still a damn cat to me.”

“Aishhh! Why are you so mean to me!?”

“It's in my nature to not treat nosy boys nicely.”

“Hey, I'm not a boy and I sure as hell am not nosy! I was just curious~”

“Oh shush! I need to finish the book report right now!”

“Oh you can do that later~” I whine. “Play with me!”

“I have better things to do!”

“Like what!?”

“Not failing my literature class!” She takes her pillow, smashes it on my face, and pushes me off the bed harshly. “Now let me do my homework!”

 

Taemin's POV~

 

“Taeyeon, don't let those girls get to you okay?”

“I know...they're just mean...” She didn't say it's because she's ugly! Ohmygosh is she slowly recovering!? NO MORE BDD! NO MORE BDD! NO MORE- “If I'm ugly...they should just ignore it.”

Damn. Wae!? I thought you were recovering! Ahhhhhhh!

“You're not. You just lack self-confidence. Trust me, there are many girls out there that are uglier and not as nice as you are.”

“Don't console me.”

“I'm serious! Oh come on, even if you were ugly, there are still people out there uglier than you. Besides, you have friends! Being ugly shouldn't matter as long as you have people beside you that cares!”

“Okay okay, I'll listen to you...” YEAH! Lee Taemin: 1 Taeyeon: 0!!! “Thanks for walking me back to my dorm.”

“No problem! Have fun doing homework!”

“I will,” she smiles. “Thank you.” Without warning, she pecks my cheek and runs off. Oh. My. Gosh. Taeyeon just pecked me. Ohmygosh she just kissed me! Do girls do that to each other? Girls aren't that touchy with each other are they!? Omo, what if she likes me!?

 

Onew's POV~

 

I yawn and lay down on my bed. Since I already learned most of the things I am currently taking (since I basically stayed back a bunch of years =.=) I am able to slack off a lot. I don't need to pay attention in class since I know most of the information and in our school class participation and our attitude doesn't count in our grades, I literally sleep in class. I like sleeping with the lights on since it's bright. I have been locked up by my father for a while back then so sleeping in the dark doesn't really make me happy...I mean, whenever I fell asleep, he would somehow sneak up on me and beat me up. I'm not sure if he planned it or not, but it just happened that way. I would close my eyes for a second and then bam I would wake up with a burst of pain. When I sleep in the dark, I just wake up from thinking about the past. I would get paranoid and freak out, only to wake up to a warm bed and nothing to fear. So, I end up just sleeping in the morning where the darkness won't scare me. Besides, sleeping near people gives me a sense of comfort.

I don't feel lonely and for some reason, it makes me feel safe enough to sleep. Not to mention Big...he smells so nice and his warmth just comforts me. It makes me feel like there's someone familiar near me and that I can sleep peacefully. When I sleep, he sits near me. He sits close enough for me to feel his warmth and he slightly touches me with his elbow, almost like he is making sure I know he is there and to not be scared...if only he was around when I slept in the dorm. I mean he does, but he's not there to make me feel safe. He's just so far away and I can't smell him, can't feel his slight touch...it makes me feel like I am missing something.

“Class is over,” Big whispers in my eye. I smile and rub my eyes, sit up, and stretch.          “Let's go to lunch.” He smiles and grabs my book bag for me. He swings it over his shoulder and waves for me to get up. I sit up and he pushes my chair in for me. “Had a good nap?”

“Very,” I reply while smiling. If only he knew why I slept so well...Would he make fun of me?

I shove the last spoon of rice in my mouth happily and pick up the last piece of meat and put it on Big's rice. “Thanks,” he says with a smile. I slurp the soup quickly and start coughing. I hate it when I choke! Big gets up quickly and bends over to my side of the table and rubs my back. “That's why I always tell you to slow down when eating.” He pats my back as I stop coughing.

“Damn that is annoying.”

“Maybe if you weren't pigging out, you wouldn't choke.” He scowls.

“Geesh, I was just hungry~” I pout.

“I know.” He nods. “You don't need to rush when eating, no one is going to rush you or take your food away from you.” I wipe my mouth with my napkin and think about how I used to steal chicken and shove it all in my mouth, making sure I would finish before my dad discovers me. “I'm sorry if I offended you.”

“You didn't,” I reply quickly, making sure he doesn't think he hurt my feelings. “I just have a habit of eating quickly. I'll try to slow down next time.”

“That would be nice,” he says. “Say, if you ever have any...problems, make sure you tell me about them okay? I'm all ears.”

“Alright,” I reply slowly. How does he know I have problems to talk about?

Big's POV~

 

“Goodnight,” I say and turn off the light. Immediately, I see her tense up. I bite my lip and look at her stiff body. “Eh hem...” I walk toward her bed and sit down. “Look, I...uh...” I hope she won't freak out...I lift up her blanket and lay down next to her. I put the blanket on me so it covers both of us. “It gets scary sleeping alone,” I say and close my eyes, ignoring her confused look. “Sweet dreams.”

 

I smile and look at my roommate's bright face. She has slept for ten hours straight and ate a nice breakfast. This is the first time I have ever seen her so energetic and cheerful. I can't help but smile when looking at her. “Hey,” Majesty jumps and puts his arm on my shoulder. “What's with the overly happy face? Finally asked your roommate out?”

“Yah,” I jab his abdomen with my elbow. “Make that joke one more time and I'll beat you up.”

“Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Gee, so feisty,” he huffs. “I'm so lucky my roommate isn't like you. She's funny, easy to talk to, likes sports, and isn't violent!”

“Is that a blush I see?” I look at his rosy cheeks and chuckle.

“No!”

“Hmm, you sure were complementing her a lot~ You have a crush on her don't you?”

“I DO NOT!” He yells and runs away.

 

Majesty's POV~

 

I run so fast I nearly knock over my roommate. “Whoa there buddy,” she hugs me, trying to save us from falling. “What's the rush?”

“Nothing, I just...Eh just forget it,” I say. I'm too lazy to make up an excuse. “Where are you heading?”

“I was just going to go hang out with a few buddies.”

“Who? You have other female friends that aren't your sisters?”

“No, I have some guys I hang out with. I met them in gym class. They are really good at soccer and decided to play with me.” I narrow my eyes and look at her skeptically. She doesn't think any of them are cute does she? “I'm going to be late if I don't head to the field now. I'll talk to you later.” She waves and runs off.

“Wait!” I yell and she turns around. “I want to go too.”

 

Almighty's POV~

 

I look at her nice, round, perky s. I swallow hard and look at her sharp collar bone. I look at her delicate hands pull her loose strands of hair back and put them behind her ear. I look up a her soft, rosy, sweet-looking lips and fight the urge to kiss them. I look higher at her high nose, so beautiful. I look at her warm, dark brown eyes and dream about looking straight at them with her looking back at me. Man, she's just so lovely. I wish she were my girlfriend. “Yah!” Key slams her notebook loudly on the table and glares at me. “Are you going to study or are you going to continue drooling over the girl over there!?” She screams annoyingly. “You stupid roommate! I am here trying to tutor you and there you are drooling over a damn girl!”

“Maybe if you were as hot as her I would have paid attention!” I shout back.

“First my unnie now another girl!? You are a damn ert, a jerk, a playboy! A very idotic playboy!”

“First of all, your unnie is cute and has a gentle image. Unlike you, she's actually likable! Since she denied me, I have the right to look for another girl! This isn't me being a playboy, it's me moving on!”

“Fine! Just go flirt and stare at girls all you want. See if I care!” Key throws her notebook at my face and dashes off.

“Damn, what's her problem?”