Change in Attitude

I Like Him Because He's Gay, He Loves Me Because I'm Lesbian

 

 

Chapter Fourteen

Changes in Attitude

 

Key's POV~

 

Have you ever felt used? Felt like you aren't appreciated? Felt like the person you are trying to help doesn't understand your kind actions? Well, I am feeling a whole lot of that right now. Damn you! Once an Almighty Bratty Pabo, always an Almighty Bratty Pabo! And here I was thinking that he changed and he got a bit better than before. I sure as hell regret even thinking that! He's still the same as ever! If anything, he's even worse now! All he does is stare at girl's s and drool over them. Like seriously, I am a guy too, but I am not that erted! If there was a record for the most erted and teenager, he would win!

I accidentally break the pencil that I am holding in my fast from applying too much pressure to it. Man, I guess I am pissed right now. What a waste of a pencil. I swear, he thinks he's that awesome or something. Just because a bunch of girls swoon over him and fangirl about him all day, doesn't give him the right to be all erted and cocky! I scoff and get up, grabbing all of my books. “Where are you going?” He asks. Wow, I thought you forgot I was even next to you!

“I'm going to go work out in the school gym.”

“Let me go too!”

“Why?”

“There has to be a lot of hot girls there. Not to mention sweating causes a person to want to wear less clothes...Do you think the girls there will wear a two piece or something like that to work out?”

“Shut up you brat.” I growl and walk away from him.

“Hey, wait for me!”

 

“Those girls were so hot~” Almighty Bratty Pabo yells as he rolls around on his bed.

“Can you think of anything else rather than hot girls?” I groan as I sit down on my bed.

“What's with you?” He asks.

“Nothing,” I reply. I know I worked out a lot today, but my body shouldn't hurt this much, should it? I remember working out more on other days and my body never hurt this much...Also, it normally hurts more the next day...

“What, worked out too much?” He sits up and looks at me.

“Please, I didn't even work out that much today.”

“Aww, are you trying to impress me? Is it because you have been hearing me mention hot girls so you are trying to work out more to get close to my ideal type?”

“In your dreams.”

“Luckily you're not doing this because of me. Even if you get a hot body, your looks and personality can never match my ideal.”

“And if you think you are anything close to my ideal type, then you better think again,” I say and lay down, putting my hand on my stomach. “You are annoying, erted, and you aren't even that muscular yourself. If you want the hot ones, then you should start working out more. If you don't you'll probably end up with someone even worse than me.” I curl my body up slightly, hoping that the pain would lessen.

“No seriously, what's wrong? Are you okay?” Almighty Bratty Pabo gets up from his bed and walks over to mine.

“I'm fine you dimwit. Stay on your side of the room.”

“Whatever,” he says and sits back down on his bed.

 

Almighty's POV~

 

“Want to go get dinner in the cafeteria right now? Dinner's going to end in a half an hour and I know you take forever to eat. Let's go,” I say.

“I'm not hungry. Go by yourself,” she says. Is she really okay? She has been laying on her bed for a long time and she looks like she's in pain. It can't just be because of the workout, is it? And even if it is because of it, she must have been angry at me and worked out a lot...Working out is proven to relieve stress...maybe I have been making it hard for her when complementing other girls around her. I know girls are very sensitive...or...what if she is on her period?! I saw plenty of memes online about periods. One shall not mention it, think about it, or piss the girl off when she is in this state...Maybe it's just that...

“I'll be back soon,” I say and open the door.

“Bye.”

 

I thank the server and bring my tray of food over to the usual table. “'Sup Almighty!” Lion pats my back as I sit down.

“Almighty Pabo oppa, where's unnie?” Cutie asks as she stuffs with meat.

“She didn't want to eat and told me to go alone.”

“That's strange...Key never skips a meal. Even if she doesn't like the food, she'll eat it,” Pretty noona, aka Eunsook noona, says.

“I don't know...She was just laying on her bed and didn't want to go eat with me.”

“You probably go her mad or something,” Minjung, aka Big Eyes, says as she sits down with her tray.

“Hey, where's your prince?” Dino noona asks.

“He's knocked out on his bed. We played soccer today and I guess it made him very tired.”

“Soccer? Are you serious?” Eternity asks.

“Yeah, what's wrong”

“He strictly only likes tennis. I'm surprised that you persuaded him to play,” Lion hyung says.

“But I didn't ask him to go. He just went on his own. He actually invited himself, bluffing that he was good and stuff.”

“That's a new one...” Big hyung says as he puts a slice of his meat on Pretty noona's plate. “When we say that he strictly likes tennis, we mean it. Even when we were playing other sports, he never joined us. Since he really doesn't like it when people touch him when he's sweating, he only likes playing racket sports where people rarely make skin contact.”

“Really? He was actually very touchy on the field. He was very active, running in front of people and trying to help me steal the ball and such. I even carried him back to our dorm when he was sweaty.”

“But he hates making skin contact with sweaty people!” I say loudly.

“What's gotten into him?” Eternity asks.

“Hey, don't ask me, he's your best friend, not mine,” Big Eyes says with her hands up. “I'm going to head back to the room now. I got him a dinner in case he wakes up.”

“Bye unnie!” Cutie waves.

“I'm going to head back to my room too. I guess I should bring my roommate a meal too,” I say and wave goodbye, taking a box of extra food with me.

 

“I'm back~” I say loudly as I step into the room. I hear someone throwing up in the bathroom and a few seconds later, the toilet gets flushed. Is Key okay? I walk closer to the bathroom and she opens the door. “Are you okay? Did you just throw up?”

“I'm fine,” she replies and rubs her stomach while walking back to her bed.

“Okay, I need a real answer from you...Don't lie to me okay?”

“What do you want?”

“You're not pregnant are you?”

“What?!”

“I'm asking you a serious question! Are you pregnant? Is that why working out is hurting you so much and you are throwing up?”

“Dude, I'm still a , besides I'm not capable.”

“Why aren't you!?” I yell.

“I have a condition and I can't get pregnant okay? Gosh, you're so nosy.”

“Sorry...” I hope she isn't sensitive about this too. I know some girls always dream about having a good family and children of their own...I hope I didn't bring up a sad memory for her...”Then are you on your period?”

“I have that condition. I rarely get my period.”

“Oh...” Damn, I hope I didn't upset her even more...“On the bright side, I got you some food!” I say and wave the box in front of her.

“I told you I'm not hungry.”

“I know you're not, but I brought you back some food. At least eat a bit for me, will you?”

“Did you not hear me throwing up? I don't want to eat right now.”

“Fine...But if you get hungry later...”

“Leave me alone~” She groans and covers herself with her blanket.

“I guess I'll just head to bed then...” I walk toward the switch and flick the light off. “Night.”

 

“Ahh!” Key screams, making me wake up.

“What's wrong!?” I jump out of my bed and run to her.

“Damn, it hurts.” She groans.

“Where?” I start pressing on her stomach and move my way around and finally to her right abdomen. She hisses and groans.

I look at the clock which read 5AM. She has been hurting for many hours now...She throws up, doesn't want to eat, has abdominal pain...why does this sound so familiar...? I am such an idiot! And I keep on telling myself that I want to be a doctor! I can't believe I didn't realize it earlier! “We need to get you to the hospital, right now.” I carry her bridal style and dash outside, running as fast as I can to the school health center which has equivalent equipment and care as hospitals. I lay her down on the bed and immediately the doctors take care of her.

I look at the glowing signs stating a surgery is in session and immediately feel guilty. She has been in pain for so long and I didn't even realize it. What is wrong with me? She always tries to help me study and secretly take care of me and here I am, only helping her when she's on the verge of dying. No. Stop! I can't think of death right now. She is in surgery, I have to think positive. At least I brought her to the health center in time...They said if I came any later, things would have been worse...Please, Key, please be okay...