Crush

I Like Him Because He's Gay, He Loves Me Because I'm Lesbian

 

 

Chapter Eleven

Crush

 

 

Taemin's POV~

 

Yes, you may clap! Taeyeon and I got an A+ for our project! The teacher said that we had great balance and the techniques made the images even better! Aren't you glad for me~? Keke, I have been really happy lately! Why? Because~ I just found out that Yeorin and Taeyeon were born on the same day, so we're going to have a surprise birthday celebration for them! Correction: I, Lee Taemin, have invaded Yeorin's room and decorated it. Taeyeon and Yeorin have started to get to know each other. Yeorin wanted to be a nice person- just like me, as she explains- and so, she started to treat Taeyeon much better! Of course Taeyeon isn't too comfortable around her, but she does try to laugh at her jokes and listen to her fangirling.

“Taem!” Yeorin waves at me. Taeyeon is right next to her.

“Hello!” I yell back in English. “Hey, Teayeon!” I smile.

“H-hey.” She says back. It's still difficult for her to be friendly, since she barely had friends.

“So, you said that you left your notebook in my dorm?” Yeorin asks suspiciously.

“Ah, yeah.” I nod.

“Liar!” She points at me and yells.

“H-huh?” I stutter.

“You do know that it's obvious when you lie right?” She folds her arms.

“Yah, you make me seem like a liar!”

“Not my fault you at it~ Am I right Taeyeonnie?” She swings her arm over her shoulder.

“A-ah neh.” Taeyeon replies, half giggling.

“Aww come on~ Why are you two bullying me today?” I pretend to be sad.

“O-oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to get you sad I just...” Taeyeon lowers her head.

“Oh no~ I was just kidding!” I place my hand on her shoulder.

“She just has really horrible jokes.” Yeorin mehrongs me. “Come on, let's go in my room and get your notebook.” She eyes me oddly. The minute she opens the door and turns on the lights, my hyungs and their roommates pop out and throws confetti over the two girls.

“Happy birthday!” We all yell. Taeyeon looks at me with shocked, innocent eyes, whereas Yeorin gave me a satisfied grin. After singing the birthday song, they blew out the candles and we cheered. Time for presents! One by one, the hyungs and BLAME gives the gifts to the two, and now, it's my turn. I give Yeorin a pillow with her face on it- because she's just conceited like that- which was in a simple birthday bag. Taeyeon on the other hand, receives a beautiful light pink dress with floral designs. Since she has such a delicate figure and has very light skin, I felt like it would look beautiful on her.

“I-I don't know what to say.” She lowers her head. Onew hyung gestures for me to talk to her, Key hyung gestures for me to hug her, Minho hyung gives a goofy smile, while Jonghyun hyung pushes me forward. I put my hand on her shoulder and bend down to look at her face.

“Do you not like the gift? I can return it and give you a new gift if you'd like...”

“A-ani!” She jumps. “I really like it...but...The dress is too perfect.”

“Perfect on you that is. I bought such a beautiful dress because I thought you'll look great in it. You're beautiful, you know that?” After saying so, my hyungs all teased me and cheered.

“My turn.” Eternity steps forward and gives her a golden box. She opens it, and takes out a makeup box. It has...everything! I swear, if I was a girl, I would be jealous right now. “I hope you like it. Last time when I helped you out at the photo shoot with Taeyeon, I thought you really look good with make up.” He smiles.

“Thank you.” She blushes.

 

Minho's POV~

 

“Are you asleep yet?” Idiotic Prince asks.

“Nope. Wae?”

“Just wondering.” He sighs.

“What's wrong?” I sit up and look over at his bed.

“Nothing really...I just...want to make sure you're still there.” He explains.

“Well, I'm always here. I'll always will be, don't worry.” I awkwardly say. Seriously, what's wrong with this guy today? Usually, when he gets onto bed, in just a few minutes he'd be asleep. Why would he be awake now?

“I seem off today, huh?”

“Just a bit.” I chuckle.

“It's just...forget it.”

“No, tell me. You started to talk, so might as well finish.”

“No laughing at me.” He says.

“Of course not my Idiotic Prince.”

“I don't know. You being here just makes me think of the old times.”

“When?”

“When you five girls were never here. When BLAME use to be famous- not that we're not now- and...lonely.”

“Lonely? You guys had each other.”

“That was the problem, we only had each other. Now, with you girls here, each one of us slowly started to be more independent. It made me wonder...how life would be if you weren't my roommate.”

“What's there to wonder about? You'd think you are the best in this school and have schoolgirls follow you around- which they still do.”

“Hey, you act like I'm bad or something.”

“You really want me comment?”

“No thanks.” He hums. “How was your life back then? I mean, when you didn't know me, that is.”

“It really depends how far back you want to go.” I answer.

“A few years ago?”

“Same as you. I was popular, hung out with my girls, and had a carefree life.”

“Hey, if you're not that different than me, why did you act like a was a devil child when I first met you?”

“Hey, you asked for it. What guy wants to bully a girl?” I fold my arms.

“I just wanted you to know that I'm the boss around here!”
“So you were scared that I would overpower you? Very mature...” I joke.

“Aww come one, the past was the past. As long as we're friends now right?”

“Are you sure we are friends?”

“Dang, that hurt.” He fake cries.

“Be quiet you big baby.” I snicker.

“But seriously, thank you.” He says after a long pause.

“For what?”

“For being here.” He whispers and covers himself up with his blanket.

“Goodnight.” I say and turn off my reading lamp.

 

Taemin's POV~

 

“Hey Taeyeon!” One of the girls in class call my name.

“Neh?” I turn around and face her. Just pointing out, we all travel by class unlike normal high schools when the teachers come to our class~ Also, since we travel in a class, we always see each other! Since I scared the girls, they all respect my hyungs and I and are our “friends” as they explain it.

“Did you see Taeyeon?” She laughs.

“What about her?” I tilt my head. Other girls crowded up around me and snicker.

“Oh my gosh! She looks so ridiculous! Who is she trying to impress?” One says.

“Her dress is way too cute for her sh**ty body!” The other one squeals.

“And the make up!” Another one yells.

“What are you guys talking about?” Key hyung joins the conversation.

“That b**** Taeyeon dressed up today!” They explain.

“And?” He folds his arms.

“N-nothing.” The leader says and they all return to their seats.

“Such a bunch of b****es.” Key hyung snorts.

“Hyung!” I was about to yell at him, but quickly hit myself. Even with so much practice, I still call him hyung instead of unnie! “Unnie, you can't just curse!”

“Hey, takes one to know one. They called her a bit- dog and they're much worse. They're the real dogs!”

“Um...if you say it takes one to know one...does it mean you're a b**** too?” He whacks my head and scolds me.

“Don't you dare swear-”

“But you just swore-”

“So if I kill someone you'll kill a person to?”

“You wouldn't kill anyone.” I raise an eyebrow.

“The point is: don't swear!” he whacks my head again.

“Arasso~” I whine and pout.

“Good Taeminnie.” He smiles and sits down in his seat.

“Oh my gosh she's coming!” I hear a girl loudly whisper. I look at the door and Taeyeon walks in with a shy smile on her face. She's beautiful. Her make up gives her this innocent look and the dress fits well on her! Her hair is slightly wavy and just- gahhhhh- her smile makes everything so much better! Those girls were just talking sh** because they're jealous...or in their eyes, they're the prettiest- which is wrong, by the way.

“Hey.” She ignores the eyes around her and sits down beside me, where Eternity usually sits. He stayed up the whole night so he stayed in the dorm to rest...that idiot.

“Oh~ Someone's looking cute~” I say playfully.

“R-really? You think I look cute?” She blushes. “Is it not too much? I thought the dress was a bit too tight and I was trying really hard to make the eyeliner even.” She shyly adds.

“Trust me, you look great. What, wanted to try something new?”

“Mm, I just wanted to not be so...ugly when I'm near you.”

“What? Are you kidding? Don't think like that; you're beautiful the way you are. Besides, what matters most is what's under the covering of our appearance. You can be someone very beautiful and have a rotten heart.” I purposely say it for the other girls to hear. “If anyone were to ask me who was the prettiest in this class, it's definitely you.” I place my hand on her's for reassurance.

“T-thank you.” She looks into my eyes and blushes.

 

Eternity's POV~

 

Look at them. How can they want me to not think they are a bunch of lesbians? Come on. Why does everyone have to do this to me? First my mom leaves my dad for another woman and now my roommate is no longer paying attention to me because of her crush on another girl. F*** my life. “Hey, what's with the dark face?” Lion asks.

“You see them. Such a bunch of flirts around here. Can they make it any more obvious that they're in love with one another? It annoys me. Like if Taeyeon wasn't my roommate, I wouldn't care. But she has to go around ruining my reputation. It's like telling the whole school that I'm not good enough for her!” I look at my friends and they all look at me with a questioning look. “I mean, people would die to be my roommate.” I scoff, trying ignore the awkward atmosphere. They raise their eyebrows at me and fold their arms. “Look, I do not like her!”

 

 

Finally updated! Please comment! Thanks for waiting! <3