Finally Seeing Your Darker Side

I Like Him Because He's Gay, He Loves Me Because I'm Lesbian

 

Chapter Five

Finally Seeing Your Darker Side

 

 

Key's POV~

 

This Almighty bratty pabo! One day, I swear I will kill him! I am currently crouched down behind a large bush stalking him. Yes, I am stalking the person I hate the most. Why you ask? My innocent maknae actually thinks he's nice so he's hanging out with him! My poor maknae! Will he ever understand the danger he is in?!

“Eternity. BLAME's Eternity was worried!?” Almighty bratty pabo yells. I wrinkle my nose from his shriek. Such an annoying person. My Taebaby smiles and nods. So innocent. My heart leaps a bit from the thought of him turning into one of them.

 

~Key's Imagination~

 

“Stop f***ing bothering me you bastard!” Taemin shoves me away and throws my boxed lunch on the floor. “Are you f***ing gay?! Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hands!” He throws his water at me. “Go look in a mirror. You only embarrass me by living. Go to hell you bastard!”

“Taebaby, wae?!” I hug his legs as he starts walking away. “I knew letting you talk to the Almighty bratty pabo was a mistake!”

“How dare you call my master that!” He kicks me.

“That's my boy.” The Almighty bratty pabo enters and Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho lay down so he can use them as stepping stones. He stands next to Taemin and passes him a gun. “I'm out of money, go rob a bank for me.”

“Yes master!” Taemin bows down to him and shoots me dead.

 

~End of Imagination~

 

“No no no no no! I will never tolerate such nonsense! My Taebaby will forever be innocent!” I scream while waving my fist in the air. Oops! Taemin, Almighty bratty pabo, and Big hyung look over to my direction. I throw myself to the floor and hide even more. After a few minutes, I look up and don't see them anymore. “Where did they go?” I ask myself aloud.

“You stalker!” I hear the pabo's annoying voice and turn around, just to see his nasty finger poke my nose. I look to his side and see my Taebaby raise and eyebrow and Big fix his glasses.

“I am not!” I yell back. Taebaby sighs and lowers his head.

“Then what were you doing behind this bush?”

“I was simply sightseeing.” I fold my arms.

“Like who would believe that!” He scoffs.

“Smart people. Something you clearly aren't” I spit back.

“You-” He was about to rant but Taebaby puts his angelic hand on the demon's shoulder and speaks.

“Key umma, want to hang out with us?” Taebaby asks.

“Alright love.” I answer sweetly.

“You two face.” Almighty bratty pabo says.

“EXCUSE ME!?” I glare.

“You are a two face. Do you not understand me? Or is that term too hard for you to understand?”

“You f***ing de-”

“HYUNG!” Taemin drops his jaw. “You swore!”

“Hyung?” Big hyung asks.

“Hyung?” Almighty bratty pabo repeats.

“H-hyung.” Taemin repeats in awe, finally realizing his mistake. Almighty bratty pabo starts laughing like a maniac.

“What's wrong with you now?” I ask him bored.

“She's indirectly saying you're manly!” He laughs more, tearing up.

“This is not a laughing matter.” Big hyung says.

“Thank you.” I say, glad that someone has a brain.

“Explaining her manliness will only make things worse.” Big hyung finishes his sentence and pets Taemin's head. How dare he!

“Mianhae.” Taemin says slowly.

“Aish. Wanting to help you was nothing but a mistake!” I scream in frustration and stomp away.

 

After a few minutes, I turn around and see no one behind me. Why didn't they follow me!? Aish, so heartless. I turn back and continue to walk. Suddenly, two strong arms push me down and I look up, glaring at the person...correction: people. “B****!” One of them cuss at me. I stand up and wipe the dirt off my skirt.

“That was just vulgar. A simple “I'm sorry” would be fine.” I fold my arms and glare at her.

“Who the f*** do you think you are?!” Someone from behind me pulls my hair and shove me to the floor. Keep calm Key, you can't hit girls. I tell myself and take a deep breath. I tighten my fists and stand up.

“I am Kim Gwiboon, you are?” I ask in a fake nice tone, fixing my hair.

“How dare you disrespect Almighty!” The girls scream at me.

“This is your business because?” I raise an eyebrow.

“Because BLAME is the ultimate best!” I give her a bored look. “You are in no place to bother or disrespect them. We have been paying attention to you the past week, you are a b****! How dare you call him a pabo?! Do you think you are high and mighty?”

“Pretty much.” I nod.
“You're not helping yourself right now.” Another one speaks and slaps me so hard I fall over. I take my hand and rub my stinging cheek. How dare she touch my face! I stand up as fast as lightening and grind my teeth, using all of my self control.

“Any last words?” The others say. I keep quiet.

“Get her girls!” They all jump me at one and I immediately crash down to the floor. They started kicking, punching, scratching, pulling, tearing, smashing, and everything in between. Pain, that's all I feel. It has been seven years. I haven't been beaten up in seven years. I thought I was going to live for the rest of my life without being hurt again. Slowly the memory of my abusive parents flash back to me. Their screams, their anger, their swears, their mocking, their punches, their abuse. I cover my ears and squeeze my eyes shut, trying to block the memories away.

I think it worked. I no longer feel them attacking me. I no longer hear their screams. Someone is embracing me. I open my eyes and see my Taebaby wrapping his thin arms around me. “It's over hyung.” He whispers in my ear, knowing well enough that I was seeing my parents' memories. “Taeminnie is here.” He reassures me and helps me sit up.

“You call yourselves men?” A group of guys stand in front of us with bats. “You think you're praiseworthy? What type of men scare away their fangirls?” The guys ask. I look behind and see Big hyung step forward. Where did the Almighty bratty pabo go?

“I believe you are trying to start problems.” Big hyung says and takes off his glasses.

“You were the ones who started it.” They all run to him and the fight begins. It is six against one, Big hyung can't win, even if he fights a lot. He's not bad though. He steps aside at the right moment so he can't get hit by their bats. He moves around them and keeps on dodging and punch them once in a while. Too bad his high energy didn't last too long. They are playing dirty. Two fought him at once and lock his arms, making him defenseless. I feel Taemin let go of me.

“Well well well.” One of them walk towards him with the bat dragging on the floor. “I thought you fought better than this.” He clicks his tongue, steps back, and swings his bad, aiming for Big hyung's face. I shut my eyes so I won't see the violence. Clink. “Who are you missy?” I open my eyes and see Taeminnie standing in front of Big hyung, with his arm in front of his face, blocking the bat.

“You're not worthy enough to know.” Taemin says and twists the bat out of the guy's hand and jab him in the stomach, making him groan and fall on the floor. Taemin and the other five exchange attacks. I didn't know Taemin could fight. He never had lessons before, nor has he ever fought...how can he fight them so well? Three against one and he's doing pretty good!

I spoke too soon. They bat gets knocked out of his hand and he winces. Now the ones that held Big down attack Taemin. Big hyung simply gets up and fight them as well. Not long after, the six were defeated. They groan and drag each other away, afraid to get beat up a second time.

I wipe my face in case there were any stray tears. I get up, brush grass and dirt off my clothes, and join Taemin and Big hyung. “Taeyeonnie, I didn't know you could fight!”

“I guess it just came to me...” Taemin mumbles. This kid is seriously hiding something from me. “Hyung, can I go to my dorm now, I feel gross.” Taemin asks. He said hyung! I mentally face palm myself.

“Yes, Taeyeonnie, go ahead.” I say and Taemin runs off.

“Do you think she's fine?” Big hyung asks me.

“Taeyeon is stronger than she looks, I bet she's fine.”

“What about you?” He asks me. “Did they hurt you bad?”

“A few bruises and cuts, no biggy. Nothing compared to what me parents-” I stop.

“Rest well. Make sure to tell Almighty to apply medicine for you.”

“Yeah right.” I chuckle and take my leave.